Trump vs the media and both parties

If Trump is to win he will have to overcome opposition by the entire media and the power brokers in both parties. They are all out to destroy him because he refuses to play their games and kiss their asses.

Good for him and good for America.
Trump is responsible for what he says

If it is offensive to both parties, both parties and the media will attack him

Yep, and he will be ready for them. They are all so used to politicians kissing their asses and begging for money. None of them own Trump and that is good for the debate and good for the country.

I don't think he will ever be POTUS, but he is forcing them all to talk about our real problems, and that makes him a statesman.
No, he is not ready for them

Except for the retarded 25% of Republicans who buy into his circus sideshow and snake oil, the majority of voters have strong disaproval of Trump

You think we were not talking about immigration and Veterans affairs before Trump?

Whenever someone says anything negative about Trump, that person becomes a lightweight stupid looser in the eyes of The Donald.

Replace the words 'trump' and 'the donald' with 'obama' or 'hillary' they all do it.
Not like that, it is perfectly acceptable to hit back hard on criticism as long as it is on-topic and does not seem personal or mean spirited.

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.
Fox in the past has always been hard on everyone.......now they're only hard on Trump.

The Donald is outspoken about how he feels.

I don't know how wise that is, but he is good entertainment and is forcing the GOP to confront itself. Good.

Come on snake, can you ever be totally honest? He is forcing both parties to confront themselves, and that is good for the country.

Whenever someone says anything negative about Trump, that person becomes a lightweight stupid looser in the eyes of The Donald.

Replace the words 'trump' and 'the donald' with 'obama' or 'hillary' they all do it.
Not like that, it is perfectly acceptable to hit back hard on criticism as long as it is on-topic and does not seem personal or mean spirited.

Uhhh, have you listened to obozo talk about the GOP controlled congress? Or anyone who dares disagree with his marxist agenda?

If Trump is to win he will have to overcome opposition by the entire media and the power brokers in both parties. They are all out to destroy him because he refuses to play their games and kiss their asses.

Yep, and he will be ready for them. They are all so used to politicians kissing their asses and begging for money. None of them own Trump and that is good for the debate and good for the country.

I don't think he will ever be POTUS, but he is forcing them all to talk about our real problems, and that makes him a statesman.
Or perhaps the anti-statesman in the way that he goes about doing it,

The founders were plain speaking men, so were Truman, Reagan, and Kennedy. So were Churchill, and Thatcher, and Eisenhower.

we need to forget the PC bullshit, and tell it like it is.
Very true. The problem isn't the plain speaking. Reagan, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Thatcher, and Churchill actually had plans and substance to back their rhetoric.

They were also consistant in their life long beliefs...

Trump.......not only not so much....but not at all....

I need more than a willingness to verbally attack your enemies. I need to know that you have held a lifelong belief in what you espouse.

Trump is not the man you think he is.

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

Bull shit. FOX exists to counter the extreme left wing bias of the MSM.
Does bias really counter bias? Is news regarded as 'our magic is stronger than your magic so you should join our cause'? Isn't UNBIASED news the true goal? Or do you think news should be biased?

Fox in the past has always been hard on everyone.......now they're only hard on Trump.

yep, he refuses to kiss anyone's ass including Fox's. That is a characteristic we need in a president.

It has nothing to do with the media or power brokers.

If Trump is to win, he's going to have stop being a total incendiary douchebag.

The founders were plain speaking men, so were Truman, Reagan, and Kennedy. So were Churchill, and Thatcher, and Eisenhower.

Very true. The problem isn't the plain speaking. Reagan, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Thatcher, and Churchill actually had plans and substance to back their rhetoric.

I need more than a willingness to verbally attack your enemies. I need to know that you have held a lifelong belief in what you espouse.

Oh, I know exactly who and what Trump is. I also know exactly who and what Hillary Clinton is. Of the two I would choose Trump every time.

I don't know how wise that is, but he is good entertainment and is forcing the GOP to confront itself. Good.

Come on snake, can you ever be totally honest? He is forcing both parties to confront themselves, and that is good for the country.
I am always honest, while you are the shallow, twisted one who must be dragged from the shadows. The Dems are not concerned about Donald at all.

Bullshit yourself. Fox exists to give equal time to both sides, the problem that creates for you libs is that when both sides are given equal time, you always lose.

332-206
You were saying?

It has nothing to do with the media or power brokers.

If Trump is to win, he's going to have stop being a total incendiary douchebag.

I agree to a point. But when he is attacked without reason, he should respond in kind. He needs to put our specifics on his plans for the border and the economy. But you must admit that going against the media and both party bosses is a real challenge.

Oh, I know exactly who and what Trump is. I also know exactly who and what Hillary Clinton is. Of the two I would choose Trump every time.
I would as well.

However, we need to ensure that it doesn't come to that kind of destructive choice. I'm tired of holding My nose and voting against someone.

The last time I voted FOR someone was 1984......Its long past due that we get to vote for someone who can do what Trump does, but has the lifelong commitment to their beliefs and holds to them without fear of the fickle American outrage.....

I am always honest, while you are the shallow, twisted one who must be dragged from the shadows. The Dems are not concerned about Donald at all.

Great, but the dems are very concerned about hillary and her many violations of the law and corrupt bribes via the clinton foundation.

the dem power brokers would be very happy if she came down with a serious medical condition. As I said earlier, if I was HRC I would hire a food taster.

Whatever that means, Trump needed them and he just insured that he will never get the soft media treatment required to say stupid shit and not get called out for it.

All Trump needs is a forum to get his message out to the voters. He will get his air time and he will continue to tell the truth about the biased media. He refuses to play their games and that makes them mad.
Not enough angry assholes to get him nominated and they are the only ones willing to overlook his vicious below the belt attacks on anyone who criticizes him for the next year.
As opposed to saying they're no different than Iranian terrorists.....or racists for disagreeing with him.

Bullshit yourself. Fox exists to give equal time to both sides, the problem that creates for you libs is that when both sides are given equal time, you always lose.

332-206
You were saying?
He was saying equal time....

One news station against the 300+ that are in the tank for the DNC is NOT equal time.

BTW...why is it you don't talk about the last 3 elections where the Dems were handed their asses in Congress and the States?

Oh, thats right.......It doesn't fit the narrative...

Yeah, they wanted the same thing Democrats have with ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and PBS.

Uhhh, have you listened to obozo talk about the GOP controlled congress? Or anyone who dares disagree with his marxist agenda?
Yes, he is addressing the issue at hand, not suggesting that they are on the rag or some other kind of personal attack. Trump embodies the troll mentality of an internet conservative, no wonder you like him. He answers harsh criticism not with a rational counterargument but with personal attacks, that shit cannot be allowed to become normal in American politics, we have had too much of that already out the teabagger crowd and it has made us the laughing stock of the civilized world.

Forum List

Back