Trump vs the media and both parties

If Trump can survive the Primaries, he will have the support of the Republican media infrastructure, which included the corporate funding of virtually the entire business community, who doesn't want Hillary's taxes and regulation.

This will transform Trump into the biggest insider ever, for he will be the candidate of big money.

Enjoy his outsider status while you can.

Trump is already the consummate insider as evidenced by his use of money to influence either party according to his particular self interests at the time.

If Trump is to win he will have to overcome opposition by the entire media and the power brokers in both parties. They are all out to destroy him because he refuses to play their games and kiss their asses.

Good for him and good for America.
You can the the exact same thing about hillary or Bernie Sanders.

Good for them because one of them is the next potus.

lol, yeah as if the RW propaganda machine never put any effort into destroying Hillary, or Bill, or President Obama...

If Trump can survive the Primaries, he will have the support of the Republican media infrastructure, which included the corporate funding of virtually the entire business community, who doesn't want Hillary's taxes and regulation.

This will transform Trump into the biggest insider ever, for he will be the candidate of big money.

Enjoy his outsider status while you can.
Even though he wont get the nomination. Republicans even know it. They just making excuses blaming the liberal msm.

Time will tell, yes.
Trump supporters may end up being his worst enemy. I have already encountered a couple of hardcore supporters and the second the conversation turns to the race they immediately start loudly talking over everyone else spewing an angry diatribe flatly putting down everything anyone says in response, just like Trump. More reasonable people will be telling these belligerent assholes to STFU to their face before long.

Think they will be skeered? LOL
That's not the point, pissing people off is a sure-fire way to make sure they do the exact opposite of what you want them to. At this moment Trump has all the support he will ever have with his strategy of personal attacks and belligerence to all. Not going to win any more new supporters with this nasty attitude.

Time will tell, yes.
Trump supporters may end up being his worst enemy. I have already encountered a couple of hardcore supporters and the second the conversation turns to the race they immediately start loudly talking over everyone else spewing an angry diatribe flatly putting down everything anyone says in response, just like Trump. More reasonable people will be telling these belligerent assholes to STFU to their face before long.

That's not the point, pissing people off is a sure-fire way to make sure they do the exact opposite of what you want them to. At this moment Trump has all the support he will ever have with his strategy of personal attacks and belligerence to all. Not going to win any more new supporters with this nasty attitude.

His numbers keep going up :rolleyes:

Trump vs. Trump

Can Trump take a knockout punch????? Can Trump throw a knockout punch?????

Sunday.....Sunday......Sunday......Sunday

Be there.......Be there.......Be there........ Be there.........

(Monkey riding horse and elephant standing on one foot shows every hour)

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

Bull shit. FOX exists to counter the extreme left wing bias of the MSM.

Bullshit yourself. Fox exists to give equal time to both sides, the problem that creates for you libs is that when both sides are given equal time, you always lose.

Surely Fox exists to give people ammunition with which to fire insults at each other.

Time will tell, yes.

Not nearly as they were growing. He is reaching max numbers in the party.

Time will tell, yes.

Perhaps but they will go down as the race goes on and the shock value wears off, and especially, as he keeps flinging low blows at anyone who asks him a tough question.

Time will tell, yes.

Perhaps but they will go down as the race goes on and the shock value wears off, and especially, as he keeps flinging low blows at anyone who asks him a tough question.

You just told me nobody new will be for him. I'm supposed to believe you now?

Time will tell, yes.

Not nearly as they were growing. He is reaching max numbers in the party.
Yes, that impressive exponential growth curve will quickly level off within the month and start a steady decline.

Whenever someone says anything negative about Trump, that person becomes a lightweight stupid looser in the eyes of The Donald.

Replace the words 'trump' and 'the donald' with 'obama' or 'hillary' they all do it.
Not like that, it is perfectly acceptable to hit back hard on criticism as long as it is on-topic and does not seem personal or mean spirited.

Bullshit. take you PC and shove it up your ass. I am tired of pansy assed politicians who are afraid of doing anything because it might piss off some tiny faction. Fuck it, we need a leader with balls who will tell it like it is and do what needs to be done.
You get things done in politics by gathering support from other politicians who tend to be petty as hell and unforgiving. Should Trump get elected he would be the most ineffectual president we would ever have because everyone, not just one party, will be working for his failure.

nope, obama already has that title.

Republicans founded FOX news so that they would have a friendly media outlet that would always pitch them softballs and portray them positively. I fail to see the wisdom in pissing them off just for a stunt.

ROFLMAO!

You leftwing loons just can't handle the fact that all of the media are not shills for your agenda.

Perhaps you can find Safe Space and watch puppy videos.

The Donald is outspoken about how he feels.

I don't know how wise that is, but he is good entertainment and is forcing the GOP to confront itself. Good.

Come on snake, can you ever be totally honest? He is forcing both parties to confront themselves, and that is good for the country.
I am always honest, while you are the shallow, twisted one who must be dragged from the shadows. The Dems are not concerned about Donald at all.

Great, but the dems are very concerned about hillary and her many violations of the law and corrupt bribes via the clinton foundation.

the dem power brokers would be very happy if she came down with a serious medical condition. As I said earlier, if I was HRC I would hire a food taster.
Off OP. Noted.

You can believe all the above if you wish, but the Dems are praying for Trump to succeed either as GOP or 3d Party candidate.

3rd party, maybe. but they are scared shitless of him as the GOP nominee.

Bullshit yourself. Fox exists to give equal time to both sides, the problem that creates for you libs is that when both sides are given equal time, you always lose.
I used to think that way, but their display of biased journalism made me seriously question their fairness. They are in the tank for the Republican establishment. Their top priority Thursday was to cast a negative light on Trump, the hell with the other candidates, except Bush.

You just told me nobody new will be for him. I'm supposed to believe you now?
Believe what you like but polls are not the whole truth, and certainly not an accurate prediction of the future. We are all just guessing here but his poll numbers cannot possibly continue to rise significantly as he continues to talk down to practically everyone.

Replace the words 'trump' and 'the donald' with 'obama' or 'hillary' they all do it.
Not like that, it is perfectly acceptable to hit back hard on criticism as long as it is on-topic and does not seem personal or mean spirited.

Uhhh, have you listened to obozo talk about the GOP controlled congress? Or anyone who dares disagree with his marxist agenda?
Yes, he is addressing the issue at hand, not suggesting that they are on the rag or some other kind of personal attack. Trump embodies the troll mentality of an internet conservative, no wonder you like him. He answers harsh criticism not with a rational counterargument but with personal attacks, that shit cannot be allowed to become normal in American politics, we have had too much of that already out the teabagger crowd and it has made us the laughing stock of the civilized world.

^^^more PC bullshit^^^^ Obama and clinton have made the US the laughing stock of the world. The world laughs and weakness and incompetence. It respects strength and honesty.
No, that's just American conservatives who want a mean-spirited authoritarian bully for a president, for some stupid reason.

wrong, mean spirited authoritarian is what we got with obama and what we would get with the hildebeast.

I used to think that way, but their display of biased journalism made me seriously question their fairness. They are in the tank for the Republican establishment. Their top priority Thursday was to cast a negative light on Trump, the hell with the other candidates, except Bush.

I agree. they seem to have become part of the left wing media----with the exception of O'Reilly, Greta, and Hannity

ROFLMAO!

You leftwing loons just can't handle the fact that all of the media are not shills for your agenda.

boedicca, I am turning my thoughts against Fox after their debate, too, I think many people are. I read the Facebook comments on Kelly and the were 98% negative. No more "fair and balanced and unafraid." That is BS.

ROFLMAO!

boedicca, I am turning my thoughts against Fox after their debate, too, I think many people are. I read the Facebook comments on Kelly and the were 98% negative. No more "fair and balanced and unafraid." That is BS.

they obviously had an agenda to bring Trump down. I don't think it worked.

Trump refuses to play the media games and kiss their asses. That is a good thing for america, like trump or hate him.

Forum List

Back