Trump verses the Swamp, why I support Trump.

I'm not. I haven't seen proof, and neither have all the courts in the US. Your proof would be amazing. It would go down in history I'm sure. The first court case that proved a US presidential was so fraudulent, the wrong person won it. WOW!

I'm anxious to see it.
What do you think would happen to the country if the evidence was presented and a court ruled the election was rigged?

Because Nancy didn't have the authority or the power to call out the National Guard for anything. She was on the phone with Pence trying to get that done. It was Pence that released the National Guard because during that time, technically, the President was unavailable to do his job. It fell on Pence.
As speaker, Nancy was the one responsible for security of the Congress. Capitol police asked...6 TIMES to beef up security. They were rebuffed.

I understand why people don't like Donald Trtump. In fact, before he got into politics I had little interest in him, thinking of him to be a narcissistic man whore who hung around with the Clintons. I get it. He was a man who funneled millions of dollars to democrats like Chuck Schumer to pay them off so they would allow him to do business in New York, just like the mob used to force people to pay for "protection" so their business would be "safe" from bad things happening to them. I could not even stomach to watch his little shows on TV.

But today, Trump is being accused of paying off a whore to keep quiet, even though it was for consensual sex that may have been immoral, but not illegal. It surprises no one. not even me.

However, we have an entire Federal government that is far worse. We have an entire US Congress that hat paid off women over the years to the tune of $17 million dollars for sexual harassment and assault so they would keep quiet, something that is not legal. And to boot, they did not even bother to use their own money to pay these women to keep silent like Trump did. No, they used your money, taxpayer money.

So Congress stole your money to hide their illegal sexual assaults. Trump in comparison, is a saint.

What seems the most odd to me is that this is all out in the open, being reported by CNN, yet we are not allowed to know the names of the wrong doers, nor are we to expect justice from them in any way? End of story? Really?

This is why I support Donald Trump. As miserable as his moral standards have been in the past, it is still head and shoulders above the Swamp, which for me, is as low as the human race can get. They are the ultimate evil.

Whatever bad thing Trump has done in the past, the Swamp has done a hundred times worse.
Seems you have low aspirations for Trump, i.e. satisfied with him being just a little bit better than pond scum!

The Reps tried to stack the deck with their own BS people. Nancy didn't buy it and did what the rules said she could to and that was refuse 2 of the Reps. They Reps could have replaced them with more level headed people but chose to walk away (run away). You reap what ye sow.

Not the way it works. The GOP had the right to choose who they wanted on the committee. When Nancy denied them, it was a break in congressional procedure.

When McCarthy was elected speaker, he used this tactic(because Nancy started it) to kick some Democrats off of some committee assignments. The Dems squealed that it wasn't procedure.

What goes around, comes around.

You are claiming that you know why a fraud got covered up.

You have no proof that is what happened. You made it up.
Texas brought a lawsuit to the supreme court against states that did not follow their own election laws. The court wouldn't even hear the case because they said Texas didn't have standing. So they are telling us that another state cannot get justice when another state clearly tips an election?

Throw the election out, and we have a second civil war. That is why the evidence never made it to first base. No judge in the country was going to cause a war.

IMHO, it was never a question of sufficient evidence, it was mostly an issue of standing and some kind of authority based in law to overturn an election. What law can any judge use to base such a decision? It doesn't exist, and judges are not supposed to legislate new laws; they are or should be limited to interpreting existing law. Once all the proper steps were taken and the appropriate people or groups in effect verified/signed off on the results, that's it, done deal. There is no doubt in my mind that election fraud took place, IMHO it happens too often in many places and at every level and most of the time nobody knows about it cuz there's no proof that will stand up in court. But that doesn't mean the election wasn't fraudulent, nor does it mean that enough fraud took place where the wrong person won. All anybody has is a big, fat MAYBE, and in this country we do not throw out election results based on MAYBEs.

Texas brought a lawsuit to the supreme court against states that did not follow their own election laws. The court wouldn't even hear the case because they said Texas didn't have standing. So they are telling us that another state cannot get justice when another state clearly tips an election?

This is a court decision, not fraud.

I am truly puzzled why Trump has so many followers. My bet is they themselves cannot explain the reason. To prove me wrong, give me a legitimate reason for supporting Trump.

And no, this is not a trick question or request.

:)-

I am truly puzzled why Trump has so many followers. My bet is they themselves cannot explain the reason. To prove me wrong, give me a legitimate reason for supporting Trump.

And no, this is not a trick question or request.

:)-

I just talked to a MAGAt today. Rump is perfect. And when you bring up things, they will move on to the next point without discussing anything. You can't pin them down on anything outside of the Dems stole the election by cheating and Blue Man Bad.

Even if Trump is guilty as charged, it still means his morality is better.

He sexually assaulted no one and did not use taxpayer money to hide his misdeeds
So all those women are lying despite Trump admitting to be a predator in the Access Hollywood tape? The guy is a degenerate sexual predator. A scumbag. A lowlife. A fucking creep. The uncle you keep your kids away from.

Forum List

Back