Trump verses the Swamp, why I support Trump.

I understand why people don't like Donald Trtump. In fact, before he got into politics I had little interest in him, thinking of him to be a narcissistic man whore who hung around with the Clintons. I get it. He was a man who funneled millions of dollars to democrats like Chuck Schumer to pay them off so they would allow him to do business in New York, just like the mob used to force people to pay for "protection" so their business would be "safe" from bad things happening to them. I could not even stomach to watch his little shows on TV.

But today, Trump is being accused of paying off a whore to keep quiet, even though it was for consensual sex that may have been immoral, but not illegal. It surprises no one. not even me.

However, we have an entire Federal government that is far worse. We have an entire US Congress that hat paid off women over the years to the tune of $17 million dollars for sexual harassment and assault so they would keep quiet, something that is not legal. And to boot, they did not even bother to use their own money to pay these women to keep silent like Trump did. No, they used your money, taxpayer money.

So Congress stole your money to hide their illegal sexual assaults. Trump in comparison, is a saint.

What seems the most odd to me is that this is all out in the open, being reported by CNN, yet we are not allowed to know the names of the wrong doers, nor are we to expect justice from them in any way? End of story? Really?

This is why I support Donald Trump. As miserable as his moral standards have been in the past, it is still head and shoulders above the Swamp, which for me, is as low as the human race can get. They are the ultimate evil.

Whatever bad thing Trump has done in the past, the Swamp has done a hundred times worse.
You idiot, prostitution is illegal and so is rape. No one has raped women more than Trump and no one can compete with the number of times he has used abortion to resolve his problems. You people are idiots. / His daughter and 13 year olds are his best shots.

Not even a inkling of illegal activity that would change the outcome of the election, anyone can say anything and the q anon MAGA maggots are doing just that.

Not even a inkling of illegal activity that would change the outcome of the election, anyone can say anything and the q anon MAGA maggots are doing just that.
Bullshit. Some states did not follow their own election laws.

Who cares it means nothing unless somehow it can be proven that that achieved something illegal . You people are clowns. They made adjustments to accommodate existing problems. Virus being one of them.

And you MAGAts attempted to overthrow the election results of many states and failed. In fact, your Fearless (grin) leader is being tried for just that. You MAGAts are liars, thieves, rapists and worse.

Trump promised to drain the swamp, he didn't drain sh*t, and the swamp is draining him as we speak

Who cares it means nothing unless somehow it can be proven that that achieved something illegal . You people are clowns. They made adjustments to accommodate existing problems. Virus being one of them.
When the states don't follow their own laws, its a big deal.

And you MAGAts attempted to overthrow the election results of many states and failed. In fact, your Fearless (grin) leader is being tried for just that. You MAGAts are liars, thieves, rapists and worse.
Like I said before, no judge was gonna open that Pandoras box, no matter what the law said.

I understand why people don't like Donald Trtump. In fact, before he got into politics I had little interest in him, thinking of him to be a narcissistic man whore who hung around with the Clintons. I get it. He was a man who funneled millions of dollars to democrats like Chuck Schumer to pay them off so they would allow him to do business in New York, just like the mob used to force people to pay for "protection" so their business would be "safe" from bad things happening to them. I could not even stomach to watch his little shows on TV.

But today, Trump is being accused of paying off a whore to keep quiet, even though it was for consensual sex that may have been immoral, but not illegal. It surprises no one. not even me.

However, we have an entire Federal government that is far worse. We have an entire US Congress that hat paid off women over the years to the tune of $17 million dollars for sexual harassment and assault so they would keep quiet, something that is not legal. And to boot, they did not even bother to use their own money to pay these women to keep silent like Trump did. No, they used your money, taxpayer money.

So Congress stole your money to hide their illegal sexual assaults. Trump in comparison, is a saint.

What seems the most odd to me is that this is all out in the open, being reported by CNN, yet we are not allowed to know the names of the wrong doers, nor are we to expect justice from them in any way? End of story? Really?

This is why I support Donald Trump. As miserable as his moral standards have been in the past, it is still head and shoulders above the Swamp, which for me, is as low as the human race can get. They are the ultimate evil.

Whatever bad thing Trump has done in the past, the Swamp has done a hundred times worse.

You might take a quick glance at this thread. It'll help you get over your version of TDS.

Even if Trump is guilty as charged, it still means his morality is better.

He sexually assaulted no one and did not use taxpayer money to hide his misdeeds

If you'll cheat on your spouse, you'll cheat on anything or anyone.

The swamp is worse than we thought. Trump needs another 4 years to completely drain it.
The only thing your dictator will do is kill people who don't agree with him and he will ask you to do it for him, I'm just wondering will you do that for him?

How many did he kill his first term?
They say about up to 200,000 with his ignorant Nazi brain advice about Coronavirus. What was it now, inject bleach and stick a lightbulb up your ass. It will be gone by next Saturday, it is just a plot by the democrats., to covere up his stupidity he said "

‘Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion’"

‘It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle – it will disappear’

‘Anybody that needs a test gets a test. We – they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful’

‘I’ve always known this is a real – this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. I’ve always viewed it as very serious’

Americans will have access ‘to vaccines, I think, relatively soon’ He was told it would be 18 months away. But fuckhead is smarter than the experts.

You can call it a germ, you can call it a flu, you can call it a virus, you know you can call it many different names. I’m not sure

NO ONE IS MORE STUPID Than THIS SLUG!

They say about up to 200,000 with his ignorant Nazi brain advice about Coronavirus. What was it now, inject bleach and stick a lightbulb up your ass. It will be gone by next Saturday, it is just a plot by the democrats., to covere up his stupidity he said "

‘Nobody knew there would be a pandemic or epidemic of this proportion’"

‘It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle – it will disappear’

‘Anybody that needs a test gets a test. We – they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful’

‘I’ve always known this is a real – this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic. I’ve always viewed it as very serious’

Americans will have access ‘to vaccines, I think, relatively soon’ He was told it would be 18 months away. But fuckhead is smarter than the experts.

You can call it a germ, you can call it a flu, you can call it a virus, you know you can call it many different names. I’m not sure

NO ONE IS MORE STUPID Than THIS SLUG!
And yet, no one in the world had any better luck with the virus. Biden had his chance, how'd he do?

Trump was a liar and a cheat on the prowl for teenaged girls since the early 1980s. He's sexually inadequate.

And yet, no one in the world had any better luck with the virus. Biden had his chance, how'd he do?
Bullshit
Home
Politics

Damning analysis of Trump's pandemic response suggested 40% of US COVID-19 deaths could have been avoided Damning analysis of Trump's pandemic response suggested 40% of US COVID-19 deaths could have been avoided

Biden: "We have 4% of the world's population, [but] 20% of the deaths".​

Verdict: This is roughly correct.

The real tell all is the center for the disease in this country, deaths per 100,000, are all red states/ Nothing else has to be said does it.

Forum List

Back