Trump up in 4 swing states

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Breaking Polls: Trump Up in Former Obama States IA, FL, OH, and NV

Stuff is weird.The polls have him up in these 4 but supposedly trailing in Arizona and Georgia....wtf? weird. Anyways. I think Clinton shot her last volley to early! 20 days left is MORE than enough time...should have been smart and did what she did AFTER the 3rd debate so Trump had nothing but rallies or speaking to the media which ignores him. A debate with Clinton only helps him.

Barry ended up winning all the extremely close states he HAD to win...despite the fact that there was voter fraud reported in every single one of those states in the closest, most important counties/precincts.

Considering the level of voter fraud and 'scheming' by the DNC in the primaries and the reports of massive voter fraud / potential for voter fraud already, Trump has to win this election by a landslide. If it is close, he will lose because I have no doubt it will be 'stolen'.

As much as I don't want to see Clinton win the election, I'm afraid the fix is already in.

I'm all for Donald doing well the last few weeks.it keeps both of them from 270 of he is stronger but not too strong

Stuff is weird. The polls have him up in these 4 but supposedly trailing in Arizona and Georgia....wtf? weird. Anyways. I think Clinton shot her last volley to early! 20 days left is MORE than enough time...should have been smart and did what she did AFTER the 3rd debate so Trump had nothing but rallies or speaking to the media which ignores him. A debate with Clinton only helps him.
We saw the liberals under a concerted effort to be trained in civil unrest and break up Trump rallies which the liberal media loved. When the US people didn't turn away from Trump, then they did a William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman)and remember the liberals saying that what Bill did should be between him and his wife(what a joke that was), we see how hypocritical they are with Trump(only because he is R not D). So even after this, and the fire bombing of the RNC in North Carolina, and the assaults of innocent people at Trump Rallies, the vagina candidate supporters just are beside themselves with hatred of US. Will it get worse for your country? Will you need to be afraid of what can happen to it?

emperorsoros.jpg

Barry ended up winning all the extremely close states he HAD to win...despite the fact that there was voter fraud reported in every single one of those states in the closest, most important counties/precincts.

Considering the level of voter fraud and 'scheming' by the DNC in the primaries and the reports of massive voter fraud / potential for voter fraud already, Trump has to win this election by a landslide. If it is close, he will lose because I have no doubt it will be 'stolen'.
If Trump doesn't win because of voter fraud, will you be willing to exercise your constitutional rights to correct the wrong? If proven in states that dead people, pets and illegals voted, would you be willing to make sure those criminals are found and given some social justice that BLM would use on US? The liberals are shaking in their panties, knowing that if the US citizens "UNITE" they will be in big trouble. Why else have they tried their best to divide this once great country.

As much as I don't want to see Clinton win the election, I'm afraid the fix is already in.

There is no fix. Trump is simply the worst presidential candidate since George McGovern.
Better check again, dope smoking, doesn't help your grey matter. Trump gets 30,000 + in his rallies, the vagina can get 300. Trump is energetic, the vagina is geriatric. Trump wants to stop 500% more radical Muslims from killing US, the vagina has a death wish for US. Trump wants to stop illegal immigration where billions of dollars are taken from US and given to them for future democrat votes. Ah yea, the Fix is in on our constitutional rights "IF" Hillary wins, but she wont.

There is no fix. Trump is simply the worst presidential candidate since George McGovern.
Better check again, dope smoking, doesn't help your grey matter. Trump gets 30,000 + in his rallies, the vagina can get 300. Trump is energetic, the vagina is geriatric. Trump wants to stop 500% more radical Muslims from killing US, the vagina has a death wish for US. Trump wants to stop illegal immigration where billions of dollars are taken from US and given to them for future democrat votes. Ah yea, the Fix is in on our constitutional rights "IF" Hillary wins, but she wont.

Trump is losing in 90% of the polls.

Trump is losing in 90% of the polls.
You may understate his bigly losing.

We witnessed Obama steal every swing state except NC in 2012. The only difference I expect is the DNC learning from their mistakes and stealing more states. Then, they'll tell us through their lapdog media how America has spoken and that our ideals and values mean nothing.

Sanders was in Arizona yesterday. A liberal friend of mine said his talk was about money. That is a topic Sanders is talented in when he discusses it. I'll give him that. I do not like Sanders right now because he is a sellout. Jill Stein is a true saint compared to him.

Stuff is weird.The polls have him up in these 4 but supposedly trailing in Arizona and Georgia....wtf? weird. Anyways. I think Clinton shot her last volley to early! 20 days left is MORE than enough time...should have been smart and did what she did AFTER the 3rd debate so Trump had nothing but rallies or speaking to the media which ignores him. A debate with Clinton only helps him.
Again, this is why you don't just look at one poll. Look at all of the state polls that have come out in the last week for each of those states to get a better picture.

Again, this is why you don't just look at one poll. Look at all of the state polls that have come out in the last week for each of those states to get a better picture.
These are the most recent.

Is this one of those days where polls matter and are not rigged? It's so hard to keep it straight around here.

Forum List

Back