Trump Now Ahead In EVERY Single Swing State

Polls this far out are useless on their own, but are useful for spotting trends. If we see TRUMP! holding the lead over time or increasing it, that's a useful data point, especially if that lead is upheld in multiple polls.
That has already been happening. Trump's poll lead has grown and grown.

My, my. But, but, but, just wait until he is convicted of charges. The left just can't see the forest through the trees. The more they do to Trump, the stronger he gets. They also keep on telling us that everything's going just great when Americans don't see it that way.
In 2020, Trump won the walk in votes in ALL 50 STATES!

I can say that polls mean next to nothing ten months out from an election.
I can say you are hoping desperately that Trump wins.

Trump is going to lose.
I'm not really a Trump supporter. Don't personally like the guy. But, you are right, if it is Trump vs Biden I do desperately hope that Trump wins. I'd hate to see the country devolve even more than it has.

Doesnt mean shit, when the Big Steal of 2024 is going to make 2020 look like a joke. You can bet that the shitter Joe Bidumb is going to have over 1 trillion votes, proving that HE, Joe is a very popular guy...
91,000,000 Biden votes cast during Disease X outbreak, Chinese hacking and major Metropolitan areas smoking rubble from Illegal Alien terrorist attacks. Though Biden only wins 40 counties out of 3,100, that’s enough EV to secure his “reelection”

My, my. But, but, but, just wait until he is convicted of charges. The left just can't see the forest through the trees. The more they do to Trump, the stronger he gets. They also keep on telling us that everything's going just great when Americans don't see it that way.
Tell yourself that.
It will make your whining all the sweeter come November.

Pennsylvania also has a very crooked elections system. I took a drive from Warren to Hermitage PA, a hundred mile trip in October 2020. Trump signs outnumbered those by Sleepy Joe at least 2 to 1. I just can't believe that Trump was schlonged legitimately.
Signs don't vote.

91,000,000 Biden votes cast during Disease X outbreak, Chinese hacking and major Metropolitan areas smoking rubble from Illegal Alien terrorist attacks. Though Biden only wins 40 counties out of 3,100, that’s enough EV to secure his “reelection”
Has anyone else noticed that there was no complaining from the usual suspects that Quid Pro Joe won enough EV votes to win, despite being unpopular in vast areas of the country?

Has anyone else noticed that there was no complaining from the usual suspects that Quid Pro Joe won enough EV votes to win, despite being unpopular in vast areas of the country?

When you blatantly and continually cheat in the tens of millions column, and get away with it, does anything else really matter?

Trump Supporters Break the Law

1706727449977.png

How many convicts can you see?

Forum List

Back