Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

If a woman is raped and seeks an abortion do you think we should do like the Saudis and whip her fifty lashes? for her "personal choice"

Nice B$ strawman. I don't know of 1 single Conservative who believes a woman who has been raped should not be able to have an abortion, even thought the 'morning after' pill should prevent the need for an abortion - IF the woman raped comes forward.

But you keep trying to demonize anyone who disagrees with your specific view by using B$ arguments like the one above....

:clap:

Stupid thread but a chance for the loons to lose their minds over Trump and the right to murder innocents. Filthy bastards
What's your argument really?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Get lost ya ignorant toll, I have zero interest in your inane ramblings, you're fucking stupid
your ability to have a conversation is seriously wounded .... all you have are curses

Why are conservatives so embarrassed to talk about their own issues?

Abortion is a main talking points for the Republicans. Why not ask about the details if they were to make it illegal?
What part of 'only in the case of danger to the mother, rape or incest' is too vague for you?

By the way the defenders of the fetus only defend the fetus until the fetus is born...once the fetus is born it becomes another 'parasite on society" if the parents are poor and require food stamps

It's as if women only get abortions when they are raped. How stupid are you Libtards?
Do not worry even if one does it we will get her and punish her...rape is no excuse LOL waaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It's as if women only get abortions when they are raped. How stupid are you Libtards?
It is as though women get abortion for personal amusement...how fucking crazy are you assholes ............
slopehead is the expert on women's issues.....lmao!

I am beginning to think that Trump wants to lose.
I've been getting the same idea....
Trump never wanted to be president. A strategist from the Make America Great Again super PAC even points out he only entered the race as a "protest candidate" who would have been happy to come in second.

Trump underestimated the sheer stupidity of rightwingers who fell for it and rallied behind him. He's been making one idiotic comment after another trying to brush off his supporters; only that's just making them shake their pom-poms harder. His latest idiocy on abortion is yet another attempt to piss off the electorate.

11059905_847448595383797_3956143506407556800_n.jpg
the white Male Bwanas are the experts on women's issues...just ask them....they "know" why women get abortions...they say its for fun.........

Last edited:

Abortion is a main talking points for the Republicans. Why not ask about the details if they were to make it illegal?
What part of 'only in the case of danger to the mother, rape or incest' is too vague for you?

That never made sense to me. If your big ideas that the baby is an innocent life what does it matter how he was conceived? Why don't you just go full blast and say all abortion should be illegal. I would at least expect that.

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”
Hey, it's the cons that made abortion an issue. Now you have to explain what the overturning of the law will do. Cons won't be able to hide their intentions to convict women of murder.

Note: "If it were banned in America"......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

Why is it a loaded question? If abortion is murder, someone is the murderer.

Who is the murderer?

Oh it's murder, that you need to ask is all the clarity one needs to know you're deaf, dumb and blind...

Then why are the pro-lifers saying it isn't, now, all over the media?

If a woman is raped and seeks an abortion do you think we should do like the Saudis and whip her fifty lashes? for her "personal choice"

Nice B$ strawman. I don't know of 1 single Conservative who believes a woman who has been raped should not be able to have an abortion, even thought the 'morning after' pill should prevent the need for an abortion - IF the woman raped comes forward.

But you keep trying to demonize anyone who disagrees with your specific view by using B$ arguments like the one above....

:clap:

Stupid thread but a chance for the loons to lose their minds over Trump and the right to murder innocents. Filthy bastards

So Trump was right, wasn't he? If a woman murders her 'innocent unborn child',

she SHOULD be punished.

Mathews asking Trump about abortion is unfair in what way?

Sea, I have to disagree with you on one major item. While not all, there are a large number of - some extremely powerful - liberals who do want 'abortion on demand'. For example, Senator Barry Obama himself made the argument for the right for a mother and a doctor to kill a living, breathing baby that had survived a failed abortion attempt simply because their initial intent was to kill it anyway.

Some of the most barbaric abortions - killing babies capable of surviving outside the womb - are 'legal' today. These abortions are allowed based on the LIBERAL argument that a baby is NOT a baby until it is fully, completely outside the mother....despite their argument directly conflicting with medical facts of when babies have heart beats, when babies feel pain, when babies are capable of surviving outside the mother. The fight to protect their own definition so they can continue to practice these barbaric murders. Now there are more people making the argument for the right to kill living, breathing babies outside the womb - just as Obama argued.

I understand your being defensive of anyone's right to have an abortion taken from them, but WHEN THE HELL IS ENOUGH? At what point do liberals want to concede the presence of life? If not when a baby is fighting for it's life on a surgical table after a failed abortion then WHEN? Maybe liberals want a trial period of 6 months or so? After 6 months if the child seems too whiny, too much of an inconvenience, the mother still has the right to kill it?! This is an over-exaggeration, but come on! At some point we have to draw the line and protect human life, to fight for a human being's right to live over one's selfish desire not to be inconvenienced by their poor choice!

And as far as this whole thing with Trump, AGAIN, the man said if something was made illegal he believed the person who broke the law should be held accountable. The 3 major things a government is supposed to provide is Security, Liberty, and justice.
- By refusing to secure our borders, enforce our laws, and protect citizens Obama has chosen not to fulfill that 1st one.
- Liberty should be preserved, but one's liberty should not infringe on another's or cost the life of another. If abortions are not banned then fine. I have no problem with that.
- This President has abandoned the Rule of Law and his responsibility to enforce our laws - to provide Justice. In turn many people see the law as he does - picking and choosing to support the laws they like and ignoring those they don't. If abortions do become illegal than those who have them in violation of the law should be punished. I don't care if its a $10 fine, $1,000 fine, or a year in jail. Just ENFORCE the frickin' laws of this country.

And Liberals are seriously OK with the government controlling people's decision to buy health care or not - forcing them to buy a product, but does not want the government telling them they can't kill a baby capable of living outside the womb? So SOME government control of your personal, individual rights / decisions are ok but not complete and utter control, not of the things you are NOT ok with?

Good grief...

Let me put it this way...the Right wing Nut way

Abortion is murder but carpet bombing cities and towns and weddings and Funerals is not murder ....War is not mass murder ...its "Noble" wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo

Trump said about women and abortion is precisely what the GOP thinks. The problem is he does not use "dog whistles' he tell it like it is ....

The anti-abortionist lobby knows it can't say that making abortion a crime will make the woman a criminal because they know that position goes nowhere in the mainstream.

That never made sense to me. If your big ideas that the baby is an innocent life what does it matter how he was conceived? Why don't you just go full blast and say all abortion should be illegal. I would at least expect that.
Now you are moving the goal posts. Your approval of a position is independent of people having a stated position. We do take lives legally on occasion, especially to save one. Rape pregnancies are rare but the mother would have to carry the child, possibly adding much further trauma to the woman and incest will likely lead to genetic problems. You may not agree but that doesn't make it disappear.

So Trump was right, wasn't he? If a woman murders her 'innocent unborn child',

she SHOULD be punished.
If there is a law in place saying she can not do so, then YES. That means she will have broken the law.

Trump said about women and abortion is precisely what the GOP thinks. The problem is he does not use "dog whistles' he tell it like it is ....

The anti-abortionist lobby knows it can't say that making abortion a crime will make the woman a criminal because they know that position goes nowhere in the mainstream.
Donald "tell it like it is" Trump don't play that LOL

Forum List

Back