Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”

Yo, I know you love Trump, why? I`ll never know! But the idiot just shows his true colors when on T.V.? Heaven knows why he won`t debate Ted Cruz?

"GTP"
View attachment 69549
Ted? It's Rafael. The guy who attended the "kill the gays" rally.

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal

No one tricked Obama into saying "punished with a baby"

It was a sucker question by a radical leftie pretending to be a journalist and Trump should know better and only take softball questions like Hillary does. Any Trump qualified the answer "if abortion was illegal". Since lefties want to send Christians to jail for refusing to bake a freaking wedding cake for sodomites, shouldn't there be punishment for taking a life if it is against the law?

Trump should stick to questions about how hot his daughter is, and how large his penis is. Those are issues where his intellect shines.
LoLing!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If a woman is raped and seeks an abortion do you think we should do like the Saudis and whip her fifty lashes? for her "personal choice"

Nice B$ strawman. I don't know of 1 single Conservative who believes a woman who has been raped should not be able to have an abortion, even thought the 'morning after' pill should prevent the need for an abortion - IF the woman raped comes forward.

But you keep trying to demonize anyone who disagrees with your specific view by using B$ arguments like the one above....

:clap:

If people who are pro life believe that having an abortion is killing the baby why do Pro life people have a problem with what he said, even though he backtracked and clarified it would be the providers that would be punished not the woman.

Note: "If it were banned in America"......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

Actually, it's not a loaded question, it's a very sensible question.

The right wing loons have been threatening to outlaw abortion since Roe V. Wade was ruled upon. The Human Life Amendment has been on the GOP Platform since the 1976 convention.

If you are going to grant full citizenship status to kidney-bean sized fetuses, why wouldn't you punish the women who have them?

True, even before Roe v. Wade, the women who had them were never punished, but that was a time when the woman was considered a weak little thing who couldn't make up her own mind. This is 2016, when women can do everything men can do.
What Chris Matthews did was force a Republican on national TV to see their radical argument out all the way. That was CLASSIC!

If a woman is raped and seeks an abortion do you think we should do like the Saudis and whip her fifty lashes? for her "personal choice"

Nice B$ strawman. I don't know of 1 single Conservative who believes a woman who has been raped should not be able to have an abortion, even thought the 'morning after' pill should prevent the need for an abortion - IF the woman raped comes forward.

But you keep trying to demonize anyone who disagrees with your specific view by using B$ arguments like the one above....

You conservatives are Yuge demons raised on Fox bull shit...fuck all of you

Trump should study the Saudis on how to deal with females
Saudi Court Sentences Gang Rape Victim to 200 Lashes ...
If you have bothered to pay attention the man has said he does not support such people or views, that we should not let such beliefs counter to the US be allowed to come here and establish such practices....

...unlike Hillary who has taken millions from nations that oppress women, engage in female genital mutilation, murders gays ,and supports/funds terrorists...like Saud.

Asking a guy who wants to be president "questions". So unfair.
If abortion is ILLEGAL....IF ABORTION IS ILLEGAL..........

now logically...if something is illegal, there are consequences should one commit the illegal act...well in the minds of logical people of course.

Illegals jumping the border can break our laws without consequences...so some laws are enforced and others not...just depends on the whims of the elites.

This is the MSM playing their usual games...pushing a false narrative to harm a candidate, in an effort to help a candidate.

It is so transparent, yet millions can't see it.

Oh yes, Tyrone, I am sure to you anyone who believes in personal accountability and that existing laws should actually be enforced is a 'demon'.

:lmao:

Trump said about women and abortion is precisely what the GOP thinks. The problem is he does not use "dog whistles' he tell it like it is ....

If people who are pro life believe that having an abortion is killing the baby why do Pro life people have a problem with what he said, even though he backtracked and clarified it would be the providers that would be punished not the woman.
I don't have a problem with the earlier comment but then again I don't see the world in sound bites. He shouldn't have even been on the show and presidents don't make those kinds of calls. It really should be a state issue.

Stupid thread but a chance for the loons to lose their minds over Trump and the right to murder innocents. Filthy bastards

but that's the point, Stupid. Punishing women for having abortions isn't an academic question. If President Trump appoints Scalia and Kennedy's replacements, abortion COULD BE MADE illegal. Some states have mechanisms to do exactly that if Roe is overturned.
Should abortions be made illegal was not the question asked.

The question asked, to put it simply, is if something was illegal should the person who broke the law be punished - Trump's answer was appropriately 'Yes'.

The problem liberals are having is the word 'abortion'. Replace 'abortions' with ANY other act - If 'X" was made illegal should the person who still does it be punished? Ummm....YEAH, because they would have broken the law. It doesn't matter what 'X' is!

The opposition to Trump's answer is due, in part, to Obama brainwashing liberals into believing the law does not have to be followed if you don't agree with it and because it specifically involved the act of having an abortion.

God, I can NOT wait until we have a new President, when the Rule of Law will be enforced once again!
You're not making any sense stupid.

Oh yes, Tyrone, I am sure to you anyone who believes in personal accountability and that existing laws should actually be enforced is a 'demon'.

Trump needs to be accountable for what he says...and you crazy bastards of the Right wing need to stop all the annoying whines..

So Trump states he believes that a person who violates an existing law should be held accountable and Liberals immediately attack him and opine that he must want to lose by saying such a thing.

No wonder why liberals love Obama and Hillary so much.

It was a sucker question by a radical leftie pretending to be a journalist and Trump should know better and only take softball questions like Hillary does. Any Trump qualified the answer "if abortion was illegal". Since lefties want to send Christians to jail for refusing to bake a freaking wedding cake for sodomites, shouldn't there be punishment for taking a life if it is against the law?

I asked this in the other thread. How is " what would you do to stop abortion?" A sucker question or a trick question?

Education and science

Wow. Let's just take the comment completely out of context and then comment on it. LMAO.

we have the right to murder the family members of anyone we label a terrorist ...yes that includes babies ....Trump said so...

Conservatives have been clear. Abortion is terrible and we must do ANYTHING to prevent it except offer birth control, health care or sex ed.

Forum List

Back