Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
APPLETON, Wis. — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday that there “has to be some form of punishment” for abortion if it were banned in the U.S. — as he says it should be — and that punishment should fall on the woman.

Trump, who is currently struggling with women voters, was pressed on the issue of abortion during an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, set to air Wednesday evening.

Matthews asked whether abortion should be punished, and Trump initially skated around the issue. He said some Republicans would say it should be, and that he “would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on.”

He then asked Matthews — but didn’t answer himself — “Are you going to, say, put them to jail?” and added he was anti-abortion and that “you have to ban” abortion.

“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump said, adding “Yeah” when Matthews asked if he meant for the woman. The host asked if that punishment would be closer to 10 days or 10 years, and Trump said he didn’t know.

Trump indicated he would be far more lenient on the man who impregnated a woman who had an abortion — he said he did not think they would bear the same level of responsibility.

The Trump campaign quickly tried to walk back his comments afterward, saying the matter should be decided by the states. Later, Trump put out a statement that said his position was unchanged, but contradicted his past statements entirely:

If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed — like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions.​

More: TRUMP UNHINGED: 'PUNISHMENT' FOR WOMEN WHO ABORT

The video clearly shows that Trump can't even handle pressure from Chris Matthews - so how could he possibly handle pressure from world leaders like Putin? Trump likes to brag about being a world class negotiator - which he is clearly not. He chokes under pressure. Trump wants to force women back into dark alleys - and then also wants to punish them.

Last edited:
Note: "If it were banned in America"......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

He can't even handle pressure from Chris Matthews - so just imagine him with Putin. Trump's a choker.

Whatever Lakooka....I'll leave you to your whines....you'll have to bump your own thread again

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

Why is it a loaded question? If abortion is murder, someone is the murderer.

Who is the murderer?

The video clearly shows that Trump can't even handle pressure from Chris Matthews - so how could he possibly handle pressure from world leaders like Putin? Trump likes to brag about being a world class negotiator - which he is clearly not. He chokes under pressure.

I am not a Trump fan, but this is the crap that gives him traction, so in 19 seconds you think he can't handle Matthews?

APPLETON, Wis. — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday that there “has to be some form of punishment” for abortion if it were banned in the U.S. — as he says it should be — and that punishment should fall on the woman.

Trump, who is currently struggling with women voters, was pressed on the issue of abortion during an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, set to air Wednesday evening.

Matthews asked whether abortion should be punished, and Trump initially skated around the issue. He said some Republicans would say it should be, and that he “would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on.”

He then asked Matthews — but didn’t answer himself — “Are you going to, say, put them to jail?” and added he was anti-abortion and that “you have to ban” abortion.

“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump said, adding “Yeah” when Matthews asked if he meant for the woman. The host asked if that punishment would be closer to 10 days or 10 years, and Trump said he didn’t know.

Trump indicated he would be far more lenient on the man who impregnated a woman who had an abortion — he said he did not think they would bear the same level of responsibility.

The Trump campaign quickly tried to walk back his comments afterward, saying the matter should be decided by the states. Later, Trump put out a statement that said his position was unchanged, but contradicted his past statements entirely:

If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed — like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions.​

Video & More: TRUMP UNHINGED: 'PUNISHMENT' FOR WOMEN WHO ABORT

The video clearly shows that Trump can't even handle pressure from Chris Matthews - so how could he possibly handle pressure from world leaders like Putin? Trump likes to brag about being a world class negotiator - which he is clearly not. He chokes under pressure.
Cruz out-extremed Trump by saying he would send in patrols to Muslim neighborhoods. Trump can only win by taking an even more extreme stance. This must be attempt #1.

Minutes after the taping of the show, and the airing of that key excerpt, the Trump campaign tried to walk the comments back, but it was too late. Democrats, liberals and leaders of women’s rights groups attacked with gusto.

'Hindenberg' Trump Plays With Matches

Trump will soon crash and burn.

Who is the murderer?

The murderer is the so-called "doctor" who forgot his pledge of DO NO HARM.

While I can't condone killing any of these bastards by vigilante 'justice' neither am I inclined to shed a tear for them

Those who promote abortion should be glad that their mothers were not as worthless pieces of crap as they are.

I am not a Trump fan, but this is the crap that gives him traction, so in 19 seconds you think he can't handle Matthews?

Correct. He couldn't even handle Matthews! He can't handle anyone who forces him to give straight answers.

Who is the murderer?

While I can't condone killing any of these bastards by vigilante 'justice' neither am I inclined to shed a tear for them

Those who promote abortion should be glad that their mothers were not as worthless pieces of crap as they are.

Seriously? If abortion is murder and a woman pays someone to commit that murder...

...she's innocent?

Let's hear that argument.

Who is the murderer?

Seriously? If abortion is murder and a woman pays someone to commit that murder...

...she's innocent?

I read you time and again to defend Muslims in any shape or form, in any of their uncivilized and barbaric ways, in any and all of their racist and anti-Christian and anti-Jewish insanity, including sharia law, which calls for stoning a woman death for infidelity/adultery, which hurts only the ego of the cuckolded abuser (hesitate to use the word "husband") but not taken an innocent life.

In case of rape or incest the woman is innocent. If a woman is forced to have an abortion, she is innocent.

Correct. He couldn't even handle Matthews! He can't handle anyone who forces him to give straight answers.

You're serious, that's what wrong...

Who is the murderer?

...she's innocent?

I read you time and again to defend Muslims in any shape or form, in any of their uncivilized and barbaric ways, in any and all of their racist and anti-Christian and anti-Jewish insanity, including sharia law, which calls for stoning a woman death for infidelity/adultery, which hurts only the ego of the cuckolded abuser (hesitate to use the word "husband") but not taken an innocent life.

In case of rape or incest the woman is innocent. If a woman is forced to have an abortion, she is innocent.

Quote me defending Muslim terrorism.

Forum List

Back