Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

Punish a person who pays for a murder?

OMG!!! What kind of a country are we becoming???

If a woman is raped and seeks an abortion do you think we should do like the Saudis and whip her fifty lashes? for her "personal choice"

Nice B$ strawman. I don't know of 1 single Conservative who believes a woman who has been raped should not be able to have an abortion, even thought the 'morning after' pill should prevent the need for an abortion - IF the woman raped comes forward.

But you keep trying to demonize anyone who disagrees with your specific view by using B$ arguments like the one above....

:clap:

Stupid thread but a chance for the loons to lose their minds over Trump and the right to murder innocents. Filthy bastards
What's your argument really?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You're not making any sense stupid.
Liberals can't understand 'sense', especially 'common sense'.

Matthews asked Trump is a law-breaker should be held accountable and punished.
Trump said 'Yes'.
Liberals are going 'ape-shite' over it.
THAT is the part that is not making sense.

Liberals love abortions.
They hate any threat to their ability to have abortions on demand, when and wherever.
Anyone who disagrees is demonized.
Not that hard to understand what is going on.

Even YOU should be able to follow that.

If a woman is raped and seeks an abortion do you think we should do like the Saudis and whip her fifty lashes? for her "personal choice"

Nice B$ strawman. I don't know of 1 single Conservative who believes a woman who has been raped should not be able to have an abortion, even thought the 'morning after' pill should prevent the need for an abortion - IF the woman raped comes forward.

But you keep trying to demonize anyone who disagrees with your specific view by using B$ arguments like the one above....

:clap:

Stupid thread but a chance for the loons to lose their minds over Trump and the right to murder innocents. Filthy bastards

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Get lost ya ignorant toll, I have zero interest in your inane ramblings, you're fucking stupid

Unlike Obama's view, ALL laws should be enforced.
Those who break the law should be punished to some degree.
Period Dot.

Libs went ape-shite when the clerk refused to hand out marriage licenses because she disagreed with the law. Those same libs are squealing like stuck pigs now at the idea of punishing someone who breaks a law THEY disagree with.

The one thing that holds a liberal's universe together, evidently, is HYPOCRISY.

177443_600.jpg

It is as though women get abortion for personal amusement...how fucking crazy are you assholes ............
No, many have abortions to escape the consequences of their own choices, to escape responsibility and accountability. And anyone who believes people who break the law should be held accountable are 'FCA's according to you. I guess that would make Obama and Hillary 'YUGE' 'FCA's by your standards.

Liberals love abortions.

Nope. I'm as liberal as they come and I'd love for there never to be another abortion performed ever again...but I want that reason to be because of education and advances in science, not because it was "banned".
They hate any threat to their ability to have abortions on demand, when and wherever.

You're partly correct. As a defender of a women's right to choose to have one, attempts to restrict that right do in fact annoy me. As to your claim of wanting "abortions on demand" and "when and wherever", that's not even remotely true. Most Americans agree with the ban on late term abortions unless lives are at risk. That would exclude your "whenever and wherever" wouldn't it?

Anyone who disagrees is demonized.

Oh, you mean like calling people who are pro choice "baby killers"? Demonization like that?

Why are conservatives so embarrassed to talk about their own issues?

Abortion is a main talking points for the Republicans. Why not ask about the details if they were to make it illegal?

No, many have abortions to escape the consequences of their own choices,
and you know this how ? white Patriarch Bwana ?[/QUOTE]
Do you pay attention to the world around you or just make up your opinions living in a bubble.

Do you remember even seeing or hearing about the story so publicized about how a 'famous' actress admitted to having several abortions, to protect her career - because having kids would have been 'inconvenient', and has 'never regretted it? Of course you didn't, or will probably claim this is false. :p

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”

If Trump meant a fine, he could have said so

Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined

Before people go insane on this one, the question was asked to Trump if he supported punishing women who have abortions IF THEY WERE BANNED, as in made ILLEGAL.
He said there would have to be.

OF COURSE there would have to be. If abortions, or certain types, were banned / made illegal and a woman BROKE THE LAW by having one anyway the 'law-breaker' would need to be held accountable.

I know Obama, who has treated the Constitution and existing laws in this country like a Chinese take-out A La Carte Menu or as 'suggestions', have nearly successfully brainwashed Liberals into believing laws are optional based on one's own preference and that no one should be held accountable for their actions, but that is NOT how this country is SUPPOSED to work. Those who break the law are supposed to be puished...I actually remember when that USED to happen.

Of course you are correct. The question was IF ABORTION WAS BANNED, but more to the point, ILLEGAL. If it's illegal, then it's a criminal act. All who willingly participate in a criminal act, are by definition a criminal and likely punished under the law if caught.

If a woman hires a hit man to kill her husband, and kills the husband, the hitman is not the lone criminal.

The hypocrict is the anti abortion supporter who beleives it is only the doctor that commits the crime. Of course rape and incest and the life of the mother creates a duress situation and should never be a part of a ban.

No, many have abortions to escape the consequences of their own choices,
and you know this how ? white Patriarch Bwana ?
Do you pay attention to the world around you or just make up your opinions living in a bubble.
[/QUOTE]
well that seals it...that is all women Bwana ...hello bro we live is a serious world...when that crazy Right wing bastard Ronald Reagan got 243 Marines blown up in Lebanon and he did not accept responsibility ...he turned around and iunvaded a tiny Island to distract....lots of dead bodies LOL :2up:

Forum List

Back