Cruz stands with Fiorina who said...

Cruz cannot win the WH, but unlike Trump who has no down ballot power, Cruz can hold the Senate for the GOP.

Fiorina said to Congress in 2004: "There is no job that is America's God-given right anymore. We have to compete for jobs as a nation."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Fiorina

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/03/cruz-kicks-off-women-for-cruz-coalition-in-madison-wi/

It would be hard for me to be in the same room with Fiorina after hearing that.

Cruz is heading for the "phony conservative" category

But, if you read it - she is right. America has lost all our jobs. Corporations have killed the steel industry (Inherently American). Obama has killed the coal industry (inherently American) and the auto industry (inherently American) is now all over the damned globe. Mexico builds our cars and trucks - we build Japanese cars and trucks and so on and so forth. America set the standard for the middle class over the years. Now? The middle class has been robbed and stolen from America.

Stolen by American politicians and American Corporations.

I don't see anything wrong with her statement. Can you elaborate?

if you don't see fault in that statement, you should re-think your life.

Well I don't see fault in that statement and I don't think I need to re-think my life either. Perhaps you could stop being a jerk and explain why you think the statement is wrong or what you think is the fault with it? You see, that's how we have what is called "dialogue" in this culture.

And competing for jobs is bad because...?

because you can't compete with someone who earns 17 cents per day in a communist slave country. anyone, any CEO, who has the balls to tell American citizens they should compete with slave labor should have bad things happen to them, far worse than anything I could imagine.

I thought there was always competition for jobs. A person doesn't just get any job they may want. What if they are not even qualified. Am I missing something here?

One thing I was a bit stunned over with Carly though was when Cruz was asked about affairs, SHE insisted upon answering for him while he sat there looking the idiot.

Last edited:
because you can't compete with someone who earns 17 cents per day in a communist slave country. anyone, any CEO, who has the balls to tell American citizens they should compete with slave labor should have bad things happen to them, far worse than anything I could imagine.

You are highlighting exactly why we shouldn't be entering into "free trade" agreements with those countries. We should boycott them until they start paying their people a decent wage and not treating them like slaves. But you see... politicians decided years ago that it would be a great idea to trade with them because we get cheap stuff and capitalists here can make good profits off cheap stuff. The Keynesian idiots argued that our buying power would put such a demand on their production that they would moderate and begin paying better wages but that didn't happen.

I'm sorry you don't like what Fiorina said but she is right... and she did not say that Americans should compete with slave labor... she said Americans must compete globally for jobs and she is right. We can't have organized labor unions running around demanding unreasonable wages left and right, more paid leave, more benefits, employer health care coverage, etc. We are in competition with the rest of the world. What part of that are you not getting?

I thought there was always competition for jobs. A person doesn't just get any job they may want. What if they are not even qualified. Am I missing something here?

One thing I was a bit stunned over with Carly though was when Cruz was asked about affairs, SHE insisted upon answering for him while he sat there looking the idiot.

What the hell is Cruz supposed to do? Spend the rest of his campaign deflecting the same questions about some bogus story in National Enquirer? How many crucial campaign days before the Wisconsin primary should he devote to nothing else but answering the same question over and over again? 5 days? 10 days? How many days should he devote to that?

He was asked about it and he answered the day the story broke. He said he has no further response but they keep hounding him about it... so I guess he figured, hey, let Carly take a shot at it... maybe hearing from her will defuse the situation? Nope... now you're on his ass some more because he won't let you drag his campaign off the track chasing this stupid hit piece.

What the hell is Cruz supposed to do? Spend the rest of his campaign deflecting the same questions about some bogus story in National Enquirer? How many crucial campaign days before the Wisconsin primary should he devote to nothing else but answering the same question over and over again? 5 days? 10 days? How many days should he devote to that?

He was asked about it and he answered the day the story broke. He said he has no further response but they keep hounding him about it... so I guess he figured, hey, let Carly take a shot at it... maybe hearing from her will defuse the situation? Nope... now you're on his ass some more because he won't let you drag his campaign off the track chasing this stupid hit piece.

Be a man and answer it himself and not hide behind Carly's skirt, that's what Boss. I loathe wusses. He wussed out. Like it or not.

Be a man and answer it himself and not hide behind Carly's skirt, that's what Boss. I loathe wusses. He wussed out. Like it or not.

He did answer it. Friday. Stop pretending otherwise.

And yes we need to compet. And artificially driving up la or costs doesn't do that

He did answer it. Friday. Stop pretending otherwise.

And yes we need to compet. And artificially driving up la or costs doesn't do that

I am not pretending anything. He did not answer when he was sitting with Carly. She grabbed the mic and answered.

He already answered the question, Kat! They've been hounding him about this for almost a week now. What else do you want him to say? You're watching a video several days later, after he has addressed the question all by himself with no one else present... then, issued a formal statement.... then answered the questions again the next day.... so how many times does he need to keep responding? I actually think that was a pretty sharp political move to have Carly step in and answer on his behalf because she is a woman. I mean, they're obviously not registering anything he says... he's answered them several times and they're not getting or something... maybe they need a woman to set them straight so they can let it go?

He already answered the question, Kat! They've been hounding him about this for almost a week now. What else do you want him to say? You're watching a video several days later, after he has addressed the question all by himself with no one else present... then, issued a formal statement.... then answered the questions again the next day.... so how many times does he need to keep responding? I actually think that was a pretty sharp political move to have Carly step in and answer on his behalf because she is a woman. I mean, they're obviously not registering anything he says... he's answered them several times and they're not getting or something... maybe they need a woman to set them straight so they can let it go?

Ummm That was not today. It was right after things hit..

Forum List

Back