Trump: "Under the Iran deal: "If Israel attacks Iran … we’re supposed to be on Iran’s side."

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Donald Trump recently said that under the Iran deal, if Israel attacks Iran, we're supposed to be on Iran's side.

But the fact-checking website Politifact.com observes that this is not true: Trump says Iran deal forces U.S. to defend Iran if it's attacked by Israel

The number of false statements (either false or "pants on fire" by Trump is now 33, compared to 2 (2!) that are true (or "mostly true"): Source

Trump needs to stop telling the American people shit that isn't true.

In this thread, you are to analyze why Donald Trump is so fucking stupid. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Donald Trump recently said that under the Iran deal, if Israel attacks Iran, we're supposed to be on Iran's side.

But the fact-checking website Politifact.com observes that this is not true: Trump says Iran deal forces U.S. to defend Iran if it's attacked by Israel

The number of false statements (either false or "pants on fire" by Trump is now 33, compared to 2 (2!) that are true (or "mostly true"): Source

In this thread, you are to analyze why Donald Trump is so fucking stupid.

THAT 'S IS SO WRONG.

WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE SIDES.

LET THEM GO AT IT UNTIL ONE OF THEM IS OBLITERATED.

US FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Israel newspapers are always stating false stuff, wording it in a way that gives the wrong impression. They create headlines that are very misleading as they know most people just read headlines. Masters of propaganda.

LOL...that's the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard a politician say! What do you expect from someone whose daughter is married to a jew.

"Trump needs to stop telling the American people shit that isn't true."

Never happen.

I don't think he has made one statement that is not at least partially untrue.

And yes, I'm serious. No, I'm not exaggerating.

I don't agree he's stupid. He's smart enough to know his audience. They're the stupid ones and will believe any lie he tells them and beg for more.

I don't trust Politifact, because I've seen them come out as left biased.

I've seen some other stories regarding this asinine deal and they all say we're supposed to defend Iran.

Since the Iran deal is secret, and politifact was kind enough not to enlighten us on the facts of a deal apparently no one is allowed to even see yet I want to know how they drew that conclusion.

I'm not a Trump fan either, but I hate libtard liars more than anything else on earth.

Israel newspapers are always stating false stuff, wording it in a way that gives the wrong impression. They create headlines that are very misleading as they know most people just read headlines. Masters of propaganda.

Penelope is always lying in the gutter, waiting for "clients"
There are very few Israeli newspapers written in English----I can think of ONLY ONE. The whore is functionally illiterate----and actually believes that "most people read only the headlines"

LOL...that's the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard a politician say! What do you expect from someone whose daughter is married to a jew.

I think he has two kids married to Jews. Hillary's dtr is as well.

WUT?

THEY CLAIM TO BE "THE CHOSEN ONES" --the direct descendants of the "lost tribes of Israel " According to them they are the ONLY Semites even though most of its inhabitants are white Europeans and Russians.

Are you saying that none of that is true.

According to Annex III, the agreement's section on "civil nuclear cooperation," the signatories commit to "co-operation through training and workshops to strengthen Iran’s ability to protect against, and respond to nuclear security threats, including sabotage, as well as to enable effective and sustainable nuclear security and physical protection systems.

This provision of the deal doesn't mention any countries by name. But Rubio wondered if this was included in the deal because of Iranian concerns related to a specific US ally.

This provision of the deal doesn't mention any countries by name. But Rubio wondered if this was included in the deal because of Iranian concerns related to a specific US ally.

"If Israel decides it doesn't like this deal and it wants to sabotage an Iranian nuke program or facility, does this deal that we have just signed d obligate us to help Iran defend itself against Israeli sabotage or for that matter the sabotage of any other country in the world?" Rubio asked.

Moniz replied that "all of our options and those of our allies and friends would remain in place" after the deal goes into effect.

Kerry then jumped in to explain the provision's specific purpose: "To be able to have longer-term guarantees as we enter a world in which cyberwarfare is increasingly a concern for everybody that if you are going to have a nuclear capacity, you clearly want to be able to make sure that those are adequately protected."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kerry-iran-deal-israel-cyber-attack-2015-7#ixzz3kzg5F7Zp

Please provide a link to the "fake headline" in the Israeli newspaper which asserts that in case of conflict between Israel and Iran-----the USA must take Iran's "side" ----Penelope----I cannot find it------I know that headline did not appear in
the newspaper Yediot Ahronot-------did it show up in Ha'aretz??? Link please. also ---a link to the study upon which you base your assertion that MOST PEOPLE READ ONLY NEWS HEADLINES-----specifically of Hebrew language news papers

WUT?

THEY CLAIM TO BE "THE CHOSEN ONES" --the direct descendants of the "lost tribes of Israel " According to them they are the ONLY Semites even though most of its inhabitants are white Europeans and Russians.

Are you saying that none of that is true.

Penelope AGREED with the post by contumacious---that ---(it is not clearly stated but..)) Israel claims that jews are the
"only semites"-----or that its newspapers so claim. Penelope and Contumacious-----please provide a link to the
publication by an Israeli paper or a statement by an Israeli official "jews are the only semites"-------thanks ------ In fact ---
if you have a statement by any jew in the world making the claim "jews are the only semites in the world"-----I would appreciate that link

"Trump needs to stop telling the American people shit that isn't true."

Never happen.

I don't think he has made one statement that is not at least partially untrue.

And yes, I'm serious. No, I'm not exaggerating.

I don't agree he's stupid. He's smart enough to know his audience. They're the stupid ones and will believe any lie he tells them and beg for more.

We have a compulsive liar in the White House and the leading democrat candidate for Presidents is as well... Democrats should just shut the hell up, they have absolutely no moral standing to judge others.

According to Annex III, the agreement's section on "civil nuclear cooperation," the signatories commit to "co-operation through training and workshops to strengthen Iran’s ability to protect against, and respond to nuclear security threats, including sabotage, as well as to enable effective and sustainable nuclear security and physical protection systems.

"If Israel decides it doesn't like this deal and it wants to sabotage an Iranian nuke program or facility, does this deal that we have just signed d obligate us to help Iran defend itself against Israeli sabotage or for that matter the sabotage of any other country in the world?" Rubio asked.

Moniz replied that "all of our options and those of our allies and friends would remain in place" after the deal goes into effect.

Kerry then jumped in to explain the provision's specific purpose: "To be able to have longer-term guarantees as we enter a world in which cyberwarfare is increasingly a concern for everybody that if you are going to have a nuclear capacity, you clearly want to be able to make sure that those are adequately protected."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/john-kerry-iran-deal-israel-cyber-attack-2015-7#ixzz3kzg5F7Zp
''

thanks Penelope----you are right----the "deal" includes words to the effect that the US "agrees" to defend Iranian nuclear sites-------it is a very unfortunate provision since it COULD
BE CONSTRUED to obligate the US to provide aid and intelligence to Iran in case of ANY fight that includes Iran. '
In view of the fact that there is a war looming in the Persian
Gulf-----it is an idiotic provision -----Trump is more than right---
he is prescient----like me. The "deal" is garbage. Kerry's sophistry is idiotic

Repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'

Forum List

Back