Trump trying to con money from Germany

Donald Trump seems to think that NATO nations pay the US. I'm sure there are plenty in Germany that would love to give based US soldiers the boot.

or the honest and trustworthy anonymous German official.....fake news.

Um..............Merkel has been bitch crying for the last year about having to pay. Germany is not a victim. OIC...........Politics USA....that's the screw up right there. That is an untrustworthy news source.

Yeah but a lot of people are saying he gave her a bill. He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. I have people that have been studying it, and they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'll tell you what, PoliticsUSA brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he gave her a bill. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if they would report it accurately I think they'd probably get better ratings than they're getting.

Was it a bll? You tell me. Some people say that was not a bill. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows.
You disgust me... all this tizzy over a 'bill'.. he should have stuck it on her forehead in front of the media (the part were they usually shake hands) and then chewed her out for her treasonous acts against her own people... Then asked her to appoligize to us her hosts nation for Germany acting as a conduit for the influx of improperly vetted, potential terrorists to enter our country... That's for starters

235.gif

Read it again and see if you can figure out who's words those are. The entire post.
Apology!... let me revise my opening to.. 'that' disgusts me... thnx...

My posts tend to be a wee bit twisted. :D

Um..............Merkel has been bitch crying for the last year about having to pay. Germany is not a victim. OIC...........Politics USA....that's the screw up right there. That is an untrustworthy news source.

Yeah but a lot of people are saying he gave her a bill. He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. I have people that have been studying it, and they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'll tell you what, PoliticsUSA brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he gave her a bill. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if they would report it accurately I think they'd probably get better ratings than they're getting.

Was it a bll? You tell me. Some people say that was not a bill. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows.
You disgust me... all this tizzy over a 'bill'.. he should have stuck it on her forehead in front of the media (the part were they usually shake hands) and then chewed her out for her treasonous acts against her own people... Then asked her to appoligize to us her hosts nation for Germany acting as a conduit for the influx of improperly vetted, potential terrorists to enter our country... That's for starters

235.gif

Read it again and see if you can figure out who's words those are. The entire post.

Deleted my apology... you tell me where "it" came from... thought I knew but don't...

235.gif

Deleted my apology... you tell me where "it" came from... thought I knew but don't...

The post is composed entirely of Rump quotes about the O'bama birfer thingy.

That's why it was answering the question of source reliability for this story.

I mock Rump. A lot.

Donald Trump seems to think that NATO nations pay the US. I'm sure there are plenty in Germany that would love to give based US soldiers the boot.

I'd love the US to pull out of Germany, and everywhere else for that matter.

here is the problem, sweetie, trump lies so much that no one will believe a word he says.

235.gif

I mock Rump. A lot.

235.gif

I mock Rump. A lot.
So, you take any old 'snipit' stringing together unrelated 'snipits' said on unrelated issues and then present as the directly spoken words of another on an unrelated topic of your choosing??? That is beyond the pale!

If you were important enough to matter, you would get slapped silly by a litany of libel, slander suits that you would so richly deserve!!! That doesn't have a place here ether, on this anonymous free flow of ideas website.... That crosses the line... cobbling together fragments to duplicitously purvey the warped, mind f--k... that is the methodology of your ideology!!!

America's Idiot President Tried To Invoice Germany For Money That They Don't Owe NATO

I wouldn't even say he's like the mob, he's just sending memos with no value hoping someone will believe their content. This is more like Trump University.

Of course he's a noob when it comes to government, but is he really that ignorant, or just being a jerk?
All NATO members are obligated by treaty to spend 2% of their GDP on NATO, but only five members do, the US, UK, Poland, Greece, Estonia. Bill Clinton complained about it, but the Europeans ignored him. Bush43 complained about it but the Europeans ignored him. Even Barack Obama complained about it in his slithery way, but again, the American complaint was ignored. Now President Trump has complained about it, and Angela Merkel has promised to have Germany pay its fair share, 2% of GDP, by 2024.

Who are you trying to con?

There is an awful lot of BS right now with Germany. It matters not one iota to me if he handed her an invoice or not.

TBH screw NATO. NATO escalated the conflict in Kosovo. Thousands of people fled Libya and died trying to reach Italy.........before Syrian refugees were "a thing". Now, people are paying a little attention but this has been an ongoing issue. NATO is eager to start again. This will benefit those at the top. Not you and not me.

We still have an unprecedented amount of homeless in the US. We have unaffordable housing issues. We have mentally ill that there is no treatment for because funding has been cut. We have more services that will be cut.

So, since it is the elite squad that will benefit then the elite squad can pony up.

Merkel came to the US prepared to use the threat of a trade war. There is more going on than an invoice.
A Delicate Meeting: Can Merkel Bring Trump to Reason? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

here is the problem, sweetie, trump lies so much that no one will believe a word he says.

Did you say something relevant? I can't seem to find it.

235.gif

I mock Rump. A lot.
235.gif

I mock Rump. A lot.
So, you take any old 'snipit' stringing together unrelated 'snipits' said on unrelated issues and then present as the directly spoken words of another on an unrelated topic of your choosing??? That is beyond the pale!

If you were important enough to matter, you would get slapped silly by a litany of libel, slander suits that you would so richly deserve!!! That doesn't have a place here ether, on this anonymous free flow of ideas website.... That crosses the line... cobbling together fragments to duplicitously purvey the warped, mind f--k... that is the methodology of your ideology!!!

:rofl:

Seriously? You don't understand what satire is, even after having it spelled out? Or is this your attempt at countersatire?

Because if it's the latter --- don't quit the day job. :rolleyes:

"Libel... slander" :lmao:

Oh by the way humor is not an "ideology". SMH

There is an awful lot of BS right now with Germany. It matters not one iota to me if he handed her an invoice or not.

TBH screw NATO. NATO escalated the conflict in Kosovo. Thousands of people fled Libya and died trying to reach Italy.........before Syrian refugees were "a thing". Now, people are paying a little attention but this has been an ongoing issue. NATO is eager to start again. This will benefit those at the top. Not you and not me.

We still have an unprecedented amount of homeless in the US. We have unaffordable housing issues. We have mentally ill that there is no treatment for because funding has been cut. We have more services that will be cut.

So, since it is the elite squad that will benefit then the elite squad can pony up.

Merkel came to the US prepared to use the threat of a trade war. There is more going on than an invoice.
A Delicate Meeting: Can Merkel Bring Trump to Reason? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

What does any of this have to do with my farce posts? Or did they fly over your head as well?

America's Idiot President Tried To Invoice Germany For Money That They Don't Owe NATO

I wouldn't even say he's like the mob, he's just sending memos with no value hoping someone will believe their content. This is more like Trump University.

Of course he's a noob when it comes to government, but is he really that ignorant, or just being a jerk?
All NATO members are obligated by treaty to spend 2% of their GDP on NATO, but only five members do, the US, UK, Poland, Greece, Estonia. Bill Clinton complained about it, but the Europeans ignored him. Bush43 complained about it but the Europeans ignored him. Even Barack Obama complained about it in his slithery way, but again, the American complaint was ignored. Now President Trump has complained about it, and Angela Merkel has promised to have Germany pay its fair share, 2% of GDP, by 2024.

Who are you trying to con?
Since when did Merkel promise anything?

What does any of this have to do with my farce posts? Or did they fly over your head as well?

sigh..........fine.

Humor does not have an ideology but it does need to be funny.

Believe me.

Ok?

Ok?

Ok?

You failed funny bigley. Believe me.

Lets change that to, both you and Rump lie so much that no one will ever believe a word you say

Lets change that to, both you and Rump lie so much that no one will ever believe a word you say

Listen, I am not a Trump fan. I am a liberal and you are a pathetic douche bag. I'm just waiting for the pop, kiddo.

I mock Rump. A lot.

I mock Rump. A lot.

:rofl:

Seriously? You don't understand what satire is, even after having it spelled out? Or is this your attempt at countersatire?

Because if it's the latter --- don't quit the day job. :rolleyes:

"Libel... slander" :lmao:

Oh by the way humor is not an "ideology". SMH
No, I'm dead serious here, not satirical in the least... What you should realize is that even though you were taking a stab at humor & satire you were making your own statement in the guise of another's spoken and seemingly direct words. You were the one expressing your ideology under the facade of "another's".... you misrepresented someone's words using fictitious, slanderous and libelous... supposed quotes.

That just 'aint' cool... humor and satire are great but putting cobbled up fraudulent quotes into someone's mouth and then hiding coyly behind "satire" Nawhhh. That's more than a bitch move... it's beyond the pale... I'm truly disgusted by you!!!

Forum List

Back