Trump trying to con money from Germany

No, I'm dead serious here, not satirical in the least... What you should realize is that even though you were taking a stab at humor & satire you were making your own statement in the guise of another's spoken and seemingly direct words.

No shit Sherlock. That's what satire *IS*. :banghead:

you misrepresented someone's words using fictitious, slanderous and libelous... supposed quotes.

They can't be both "slanderous" and "libelous" You gotta pick one. Perhaps first you need to go find out what they mean.

Libelous they may be, but that's not for me to charge or be charged with. Those would be Barack O'bama and Donald T. Rump, respectively. And no, they're not at all "fictitious" or "misrepresented" at all; they're verbatim. Hence the pointed humor. :uhh:

Meanwhile I use the moron's words as material. Which I then have to spell out in third-grade English for the dense apparently. Tough crowd.

That just 'aint' cool... humor and satire are great but putting cobbled up fraudulent quotes into someone's mouth and then hiding coyly behind "satire" Nawhhh. That's more than a bitch move... it's beyond the pale... I'm truly disgusted by you!!!

I am left to conclude you're either going for amateur dadaist humor, or you're a moron. If it's the former you suck at it. If the latter ---- not so much.

or the honest and trustworthy anonymous German official.....fake news.

Um..............Merkel has been bitch crying for the last year about having to pay. Germany is not a victim. OIC...........Politics USA....that's the screw up right there. That is an untrustworthy news source.

Yeah but a lot of people are saying he gave her a bill. He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. I have people that have been studying it, and they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'll tell you what, PoliticsUSA brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he gave her a bill. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if they would report it accurately I think they'd probably get better ratings than they're getting.

Was it a bll? You tell me. Some people say that was not a bill. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows.

There is an awful lot of BS right now with Germany. It matters not one iota to me if he handed her an invoice or not.

TBH screw NATO. NATO escalated the conflict in Kosovo. Thousands of people fled Libya and died trying to reach Italy.........before Syrian refugees were "a thing". Now, people are paying a little attention but this has been an ongoing issue. NATO is eager to start again. This will benefit those at the top. Not you and not me.

We still have an unprecedented amount of homeless in the US. We have unaffordable housing issues. We have mentally ill that there is no treatment for because funding has been cut. We have more services that will be cut.

So, since it is the elite squad that will benefit then the elite squad can pony up.

Merkel came to the US prepared to use the threat of a trade war. There is more going on than an invoice.
A Delicate Meeting: Can Merkel Bring Trump to Reason? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

What does any of this have to do with my farce posts? Or did they fly over your head as well?

sigh..........fine.

Humor does not have an ideology but it does need to be funny.

Believe me.

Ok?

Ok?

Ok?

You failed funny bigley. Believe me.

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.

Btw there's no E in "bigly".

or the honest and trustworthy anonymous German official.....fake news.

Um..............Merkel has been bitch crying for the last year about having to pay. Germany is not a victim. OIC...........Politics USA....that's the screw up right there. That is an untrustworthy news source.

Yeah but a lot of people are saying he gave her a bill. He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. I have people that have been studying it, and they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'll tell you what, PoliticsUSA brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he gave her a bill. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if they would report it accurately I think they'd probably get better ratings than they're getting.

Was it a bll? You tell me. Some people say that was not a bill. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows.

There is an awful lot of BS right now with Germany. It matters not one iota to me if he handed her an invoice or not.

TBH screw NATO. NATO escalated the conflict in Kosovo. Thousands of people fled Libya and died trying to reach Italy.........before Syrian refugees were "a thing". Now, people are paying a little attention but this has been an ongoing issue. NATO is eager to start again. This will benefit those at the top. Not you and not me.

We still have an unprecedented amount of homeless in the US. We have unaffordable housing issues. We have mentally ill that there is no treatment for because funding has been cut. We have more services that will be cut.

So, since it is the elite squad that will benefit then the elite squad can pony up.

Merkel came to the US prepared to use the threat of a trade war. There is more going on than an invoice.
A Delicate Meeting: Can Merkel Bring Trump to Reason? - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

What does any of this have to do with my farce posts? Or did they fly over your head as well?

sigh..........fine.

Humor does not have an ideology but it does need to be funny.

Believe me.

Ok?

Ok?

Ok?

You failed funny bigley. Believe me.

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.

Btw there's no E in "bigly".

I pity you. Your purpose appears to be nothing more than disruption.

untitled_drawing_by_bigleymcgee-d8j101n.png

Last edited:
No, I'm dead serious here, not satirical in the least... What you should realize is that even though you were taking a stab at humor & satire you were making your own statement in the guise of another's spoken and seemingly direct words.

you misrepresented someone's words using fictitious, slanderous and libelous... supposed quotes.

They can't be both "slanderous" and "libelous" You gotta pick one. Perhaps first you need to go find out what they mean.

Libelous they may be, but that's not for me to charge or be charged with. Those would be Barack O'bama and Donald T. Rump, respectively. And no, they're not at all "fictitious" or "misrepresented" at all; they're verbatim. Hence the pointed humor. :uhh:

Meanwhile I use the moron's words as material. Which I then have to spell out in third-grade English for the dense apparently. Tough crowd.

That just 'aint' cool... humor and satire are great but putting cobbled up fraudulent quotes into someone's mouth and then hiding coyly behind "satire" Nawhhh. That's more than a bitch move... it's beyond the pale... I'm truly disgusted by you!!!

I am left to conclude you're either going for amateur dadaist humor, or you're a moron. If it's the former you suck at it. If the latter ---- not so much.
- The nature of this forum includes the presentation of written documentation, the supposed (cobbled together) quotes people were alleged to have said.. LIBEL

- It is also in the nature of this forum to "speak back and forth" albeit in the form of typing our extemporaneous 'dialogue' SLANDER

If you were only seeking to be satirical without any serious exchange of ideas that would be one thing.

Last edited:

- The nature of this forum includes the presentation of written documentation, the supposed (cobbled together) quotes people were alleged to have said.. LIBEL

- It is also in the nature of this forum to "speak back and forth" albeit in the form of typing our extemporaneous 'dialogue' SLANDER

If you were only seeking to be satirical without any serious exchange of ideas that would be one thing.

Don't you sit on this forum and try to tell me what libel is, humorless hack. I work in media --- I have to know what it is. Apparently you don't.

I can't help your density. You've wasted enough of my time. Piss off.

Don't you sit on this forum and try to tell me what libel is, humorless hack. I work in media --- I have to know what it is. Apparently you don't.

Are you telling me that you are pulling the 'superiority card' on the definition of 'libel'.... that is truly pathetic... the time you spend here and what you deem worthy of your time responding to,... is all up to you... no one cares, and no one is wasting anyone's time...

close all our bases in NATO countries. Make them defend themselves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have always thought that the USA should be allied with countries that are similar to the USA .That'd be canada , england , poland , japan and the 'nato' countries that PAY . And lately we should ally with a few other eastern european countries because of their recognition of 'islam; and what it is but no others . And with germany becoming muslim we might as well cut them off unless they clean up their act but i don't know if germany can be ever be trusted again .

Required topical content: Merkel should just hold out until Rump declares Germans "rapists" or sump'm. After all, Mexico got a free label. Why doesn't Germany?

HINT FOR THE DENSE ---- HUMOR ^^ See "sarcasm" definition.

Are you telling me that you are pulling the 'superiority card' on the definition of 'libel'.... that is truly pathetic... the time you spend here and what you deem worthy of your time responding to,... is all up to you... no one cares, and no one is wasting anyone's time...

What I'm telling you is you have not only no sense of humour but no clue in the world what the word "libel" even means. Not to mention "slander" or "satire". Only the third term has anything to do with anything I posted. Apparently you're embarrassed that you didn't get it even after having it explained in childlike terms. As you should be.

Sucks to be you I guess.

Required topical content: Merkel should just hold out until Rump declares Germans "rapists" or sump'm. After all, Mexico got a free label. Why doesn't Germany?

HINT FOR THE DENSE ---- HUMOR ^^ See "sarcasm" definition.

What I'm telling you is you have not only no sense of humour but no clue in the world what the word "libel" even means. Not to mention "slander" or "satire". Only the third term has anything to do with anything I posted. Apparently you're embarrassed that you didn't get it even after having it explained in childlike terms. As you should be.

Sucks to be you I guess.
Sanctimonious self-aggrandizement through degradation....

close all our bases in NATO countries. Make them defend themselves.

At this point, maybe that is what it takes.
I was on one of those bases in Germany. Wurzburg. Nobody on base had live ammo in their weapons, except the MP's. They didn't trust us.
My unit was stationed near the three point border. We had 80 rounds of ammo for 6 people locked in a safe. In the event of war, our site was considered dead weight. If the enemy didn't destroy it we were supposed to ourselves. Plenty of riots but we weren't allowed to defend ourselves.

It's not conning, they owe us the fucking money. Or maybe we can just give eastern Germany back to the Russians.

America's Idiot President Tried To Invoice Germany For Money That They Don't Owe NATO

I wouldn't even say he's like the mob, he's just sending memos with no value hoping someone will believe their content. This is more like Trump University.

Of course he's a noob when it comes to government, but is he really that ignorant, or just being a jerk?
All NATO members are obligated by treaty to spend 2% of their GDP on NATO, but only five members do, the US, UK, Poland, Greece, Estonia. Bill Clinton complained about it, but the Europeans ignored him. Bush43 complained about it but the Europeans ignored him. Even Barack Obama complained about it in his slithery way, but again, the American complaint was ignored. Now President Trump has complained about it, and Angela Merkel has promised to have Germany pay its fair share, 2% of GDP, by 2024.

Who are you trying to con?
Since when did Merkel promise anything?
'German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Saturday her country needs to meet its NATO obligation to spend 2 percent of gross domestic product on defense.

The Trump administration is actively pushing NATO allies to increase their spending. Germany currently spends about 1.2 percent of GDP on defense, which Merkel vows to change if she is elected for a fourth term in office this September.

“Obligations have to be fulfilled,” Merkel said at a campaign rally Saturday. “And, others in the world will demand that of us. And, I think they’re right that Germany must uphold its obligations.”'

Read more: Merkel Gives In To US Pressure On NATO Spending

I actually sort of admire Trump if he did indeed pulled this. I assure you I'm not being hypocritical here as neither was I one of those crying over claims of Obama non-support of our allies.

Donald Trump seems to think that NATO nations pay the US. I'm sure there are plenty in Germany that would love to give based US soldiers the boot.

Perhaps, but I am equally sure there are plenty of people in Germany that gladly take and live well on the money the US Soldiers spend there.

Donald Trump seems to think that NATO nations pay the US. I'm sure there are plenty in Germany that would love to give based US soldiers the boot.

Perhaps, but I am equally sure there are plenty of people in Germany that gladly take and live well on the money the US Soldiers spend there.

There are people all over the WORLD that gladly take money and live well on what US military types spend. I know that the "hey Joe's" in Naples were ALWAYS glad to see us pull into port.

And, it's not just overseas either. There are many shady businesses that are nothing more than rip offs that target military people because they know they are getting paid and can make allotments to them directly from their checks. I know I ran into several of them in Norfolk and Memphis, because they had ripped off a lot of E3 and below and had to be taken to court, and I had to help draw up some of the paperwork.

Forum List

Back