Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Exactly what would you have wanted him to say in response?
No one says any another what Kim aim said!
If JFK had said the exact same thing, his Quote would have gone down in History

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Roosevelt held back almost too long , Wilson , Lincoln all kept their cool.

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..

Public etiquette was quite different in those times. What we have now is up-front, in your face and often coarse free expression of ideas and attitudes.

Juvenile? Perhaps. But here's the thing. You idiots on the Left created this culture. You even take credit for it.

Now you're whining about it? Too funny.

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..
really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.
Comparing Hillary and Trump is ridiculous. 4 of Trump`s people have been indicted and none of "crooked" Hillary`s. Which proven crimes has she committed and why hasn`t she been charged?

Because she is being protected, as always.

really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.
Comparing Hillary and Trump is ridiculous. 4 of Trump`s people have been indicted and none of "crooked" Hillary`s. Which proven crimes has she committed and why hasn`t she been charged?

What?

Weiner is not in jail?

And Huma is about to enter...

Public etiquette was quite different in those times. What we have now is up-front, in your face and often coarse free expression of ideas and attitudes.

Juvenile? Perhaps. But here's the thing. You idiots on the Left created this culture. You even take credit for it.

Now you're whining about it? Too funny.

they only complain because it is not turning out in their favor --LOL

you see it all the time with leftists

they love free speech until it is something they dis like

then they hate it to the point of violence to try and stop it

well seeing how we're finding out there was a lot of FBI cover up - what would you expect?

i'm not holding out hope that she will ever do time for her bullshit but i'd at least put some faith back into our system of punishment if we did that. however, if we have to find trump guilty of something made up so the left can feel better about life then the fundamental problem we have today is we don't give a shit who breaks what law as long as our side has a good excuse.

and that is a crap place to be because it can't stand up over time.

sigh - so now i'm a snowflake. guess when you got nothing, you lob out the trendy insult.

if trumps tweets set you off - he is in your head. if the stupid things he says set you off, he is in your head.

now i'm being bombarded with your kids in a show and not pissing off angry kids. since i don't get that reference, you won't answer what to do about the human rights issues in n korea *you* chose to bring into this, and we're to cliche insults, i'm going to bow out.

peace.

Hmmmm... that sounds exactly like what a SNOWFLAKE would say. :)

"Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together." -- Vesta M. Kelly

HEADLINES

:
v0065_s-200x150.gif

The word Snowflake is ineffective after a year dude, so move on and come up with something new..

If he was trying to keep Russia out of the headlines, he would be doing you a favor. Having the complete morons self-identify is brilliant! As I have said many times, flat earthers are way above your IQ level and they can be proud now, about the fact that they are the dumbest conspiracy theorists walking around.

What Trump said will go down in history books.

Well, we will see about that. Did you study or were old enough with watergate? Nixon thought he was pretty smart too.
i don't get the fascination of watergate by the left. nixon was demonized for merely suggesting they use government powers to curtail the other side and their activities. WHAM - back in that day it was enough to be a crime and get him out of office eventually.

today? pffft. par for the course and excused by the left because obama didn't talk about it, he flat did it. where was watergate talk then?

until we can hold the same sense of right and wrong to those we like as well as hate, there is no point of a right and wrong.

She`s being protected from what by who? That`s a 2 part question btw.

He can be fucking hilarious!
But so fucking unpresidential.. Its sad but funny.

."Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual."

AND YOU LEFTIES ARE ASININE AS USUAL.

NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT WHAT THE FAT LITTLE KOREAN IMBECILE SAID. YOU ONLY LOOK AT THE PRESIDENT'S RESPONSE WHICH WAS A PERFECT ONE/

If he was trying to keep Russia out of the headlines, he would be doing you a favor. Having the complete morons self-identify is brilliant! As I have said many times, flat earthers are way above your IQ level and they can be proud now, about the fact that they are the dumbest conspiracy theorists walking around.

Well, we will see about that. Did you study or were old enough with watergate? Nixon thought he was pretty smart too.
i don't get the fascination of watergate by the left. nixon was demonized for merely suggesting they use government powers to curtail the other side and their activities. WHAM - back in that day it was enough to be a crime and get him out of office eventually.

today? pffft. par for the course and excused by the left because obama didn't talk about it, he flat did it. where was watergate talk then?

until we can hold the same sense of right and wrong to those we like as well as hate, there is no point of a right and wrong.

Seriously watch the movie All The President's Men when you get a chance ..One reporter ( Bob Woodward ) was a Republican who helped bring Nixon down.

Now I will say that it is harder today to catch someone because of the Technology since then.

She`s being protected from what by who? That`s a 2 part question btw.

From her myriad crimes by the press, law enforcement and justice officials, members of Congress.

If you missed the history of her, it's all out there. I have no motivation to write you a book.

Kennedy taunted the Soviets and we came close to world wide armagedom, I'm glad he wouldn't back down. North Korea does this every once in awhile to get resources to feed their Military its overdue that someone says no. Its time for China to contain their shit stain of a vassal state.

By the way Clinton took us to war to keep his dick out off the headlines.

QUOTE]
We have seen how far Obama’s diplomacy got us! Now Not only does Iran have a Bomb, but the Little FAT Boy in Korea has it as well.
That RED LINE really did the trick didn’t it!

QUOTE]
We have seen how far Obama’s diplomacy got us! Now Not only does Iran have a Bomb, but the Little FAT Boy in Korea has it as well.
That RED LINE really did the trick didn’t it!

Seriously watch the movie All The President's Men when you get a chance ..One reporter ( Bob Woodward ) was a Republican who helped bring Nixon down.

Now I will say that it is harder today to catch someone because of the Technology since then.
what makes you think i've not seen it? does it change the facts around what watergate was about?

it was about simply SUGGESTING they use gov powers against the other side. not doing it, not creating new gov branches to do it, but just talk about it.

obama used the IRS and many others against the other side and took quite a bit of liberty in the "unmasking". yet to talk about it is to get the left up in defense because he 1) didn't do it 2) it was his underlings 3) fake news and the like. but he did. period. and today he is revered as a great president even though what he did was far worse than nixon in that he carried out the thought process vs. just said it and got caught saying it.

so in what, 50 years we've gone from talking about it is a crime to doing it ain't shit. DO IT AGAIN. and we wonder why we have such a warped perspective of right and wrong.

when you change the rules / laws to fit who you like and attack who you don't - you're doing nothing but setting precedence that the other side can now do the same thing and to get mad if / when they do? quite hypocritical.

and that's where we are today. using watergate references against trump but refusing to see how they apply much better to obama.

Forum List

Back