Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Exactly what would you have wanted him to say in response?
No one says any another what Kim aim said!
If JFK had said the exact same thing, his Quote would have gone down in History
I find it interesting how the left constantly takes sides with our worst enemies against our president. I think that is dangerous to say the least.

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
You have to be pretty pretty stupid to not know you don't troll a nuclear power especially one that claims they can hit ANY part of the USA.
Have you totally forgotten how a normal sane president acts?

You had sissy boi Obama to long ,you don't know how a man acts
yes we do know BUT it's not like the yellow coward Trump who bought his way out of serving BUT finds time to bash a great ex Marine ,Mueller, that gives a hint as to what this pos is made of

special snowflake here!!!!

He should have been removed from office months ago for dereliction of duty and abuse of his power, and for being mentally unfit to serve the Nation.

People who have picked party over Nation, need to do some soul searching about this NYC gangster, money laundering Russian owned pawn, WHO IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY from within....

all for the mighty dollar he gets to continue to collect and put in his pocket, funded by the Russian oligarchs cozy to Putin, loaning him the money for ALL of his businesses from Canada to Florida to New York....that American banks refused to loan him, because he was such a high risk of failure and going bankrupt.

Never ever ever in a million gazillion years, could I have imagined all of you, siding and supporting a complete, from top to bottom, and inside out, traitor to our Nation....

Never!

Not even with him buying your souls, with a SC justice here and a tax cut there and all the stuff you believe in, I still would have never thought that you would not be able to recognize when we are in danger,

and really thought when push comes to shove, choosing your NATION FIRST would set in, instead of still supporting a crazy man who is in personal partnership with a country like Russia, that wants nothing more than harming us and reducing us to NOTHING on the world stage...

I just do not get it....you have sold your heart and souls to Satan...mark my words, you WILL regret voting for him, and your children and children's children will ask someday, how you could continue to support such a scummy, unfit to serve, man.

sigh....

^^^anti American scumbag.

If care's fingers are moving, she's lying. If she says the Prez is destroying our country, it means she's terrified that our country is strengthening...growing stronger and better.

She despises freedom, she despises liberty, she despises life, she despises America. I believe she draws a check to undermine us.

are you American or Israeli? Care has hit trump and your repub slime in congress right on the nose You support the money laundering commie, putin loving, AH, trump the man with no filter Shame on you and all those traitors who think like you here

Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that

No, better, I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.
Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that

No, better, I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.
Sorry toob I want a dick off Let them put both their dicks on a table bring out the tape best man wins ...loser shuts his pie hole

Trump was the always the boy in school looking over at the other's while pissing and singing, "My dick is bigger than your dick my dick is bigger's than yours and my dicks bigger cause I eat kennel ration oh, my dick is bigger than yours.

I agree with this person.
"Bishop Talbert Swan‏Verified account @TalbertSwan · 2h
POTUS is so easily baited! KJU plays him like a pair of bongos and #Trump takes the bait every time! Shameful that America’s president is unhinged and cannot resist his compulsion to attack and have the last word. Grow up for crying out loud Mr. 45!"

Trump has the intellectual and emotional level of an adolescent boy.
At least Trump isn't giving our enemy billions of dollars and permission to build a nuclear bomb.

Sorry toob I want a dick off Let them put both their dicks on a table bring out the tape best man wins ...loser shuts his pie hole

Trump was the always the boy in school looking over at the other's while pissing and singing, "My dick is bigger than your dick my dick is bigger's than yours and my dicks bigger cause I eat kennel ration oh, my dick is bigger than yours.
Seems your wanting some Trump junk. Lol

Seems your wanting some Trump junk. Lol

Seems like you've already had some, lol.

You have to be pretty pretty stupid to not know you don't troll a nuclear power especially one that claims they can hit ANY part of the USA.
Seems to me they've forgotten and worst of all the orange ah doesn't have a clue as to how to be a president
I'd say you have zero credibility.
26055766_928829357293741_5689253235221530614_n.jpg

special snowflake here!!!!

He should have been removed from office months ago for dereliction of duty and abuse of his power, and for being mentally unfit to serve the Nation.

People who have picked party over Nation, need to do some soul searching about this NYC gangster, money laundering Russian owned pawn, WHO IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY from within....

all for the mighty dollar he gets to continue to collect and put in his pocket, funded by the Russian oligarchs cozy to Putin, loaning him the money for ALL of his businesses from Canada to Florida to New York....that American banks refused to loan him, because he was such a high risk of failure and going bankrupt.

Never ever ever in a million gazillion years, could I have imagined all of you, siding and supporting a complete, from top to bottom, and inside out, traitor to our Nation....

Never!

Not even with him buying your souls, with a SC justice here and a tax cut there and all the stuff you believe in, I still would have never thought that you would not be able to recognize when we are in danger,

and really thought when push comes to shove, choosing your NATION FIRST would set in, instead of still supporting a crazy man who is in personal partnership with a country like Russia, that wants nothing more than harming us and reducing us to NOTHING on the world stage...

I just do not get it....you have sold your heart and souls to Satan...mark my words, you WILL regret voting for him, and your children and children's children will ask someday, how you could continue to support such a scummy, unfit to serve, man.

sigh....
Seems you snowflakes are ruining the country. Didn't get your way so you will do whatever it takes to try to get your way. Don't you have a riot to attend? To loot and burn a town down, Ruining people's lives, because you didn't get your way? Trump is your President, get over it and let the adults fix the many problems, Obama left us.

"Thankfully there is no actual #NuclearButton that @POTUS can just press. It's a process that requires the Secretary of Defense to execute the nuclear order. That's why we should all be praying for James Mattis to have good health, wisdom and rationality." - Wacky Ted Lieu

"As a pilot in the @USNavy, I was trained to deliver nuclear weapons. EVERYTHING we did with these weapons was deadly serious. No jokes, no threats, no mistakes. Every soldier, sailor, airman and marine gets that. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to discuss this further." - Mark Kelly to Trump

Yeah, Democrat Fake News wingnuts are freakin out. They're all up on high horses feigning outrage. This one's just the latest Democrat faux Trump outrage scam. They'll manufacture a new one tomorrow. So stay tuned... or don't. ;)

Thomas Merton on nuclear war, 1962: "Whoever finds convenient excuses for this adventurous kind of policy, who rationalizes every decision dictated by political opportunism and justifies it, must stop to consider that he may be himself cooperating in the evil. "

While Obama draws imaginary red lines. Trump reminds our enemy what will happen if they get stupid. Go Trump!

Seriously, lil Kim has jumped over every red line that bone spur has thrown out there. Sometimes within a few dsys of the red line. Did you forget fire and fury? Or blocked and bloated?

Forum List

Back