Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

It already has on Twitter. Those pussy liberals would drop their weapons and run the cowards.

Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I agree with this person.
"Bishop Talbert Swan‏Verified account @TalbertSwan · 2h
POTUS is so easily baited! KJU plays him like a pair of bongos and #Trump takes the bait every time! Shameful that America’s president is unhinged and cannot resist his compulsion to attack and have the last word. Grow up for crying out loud Mr. 45!"

Trump has the intellectual and emotional level of an adolescent boy.

Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that

No, better, I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.
The only ass Trump kicks is his own... every single day. Funny you don't notice.

No, better, I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.

Sorry toob I want a dick off Let them put both their dicks on a table bring out the tape best man wins ...loser shuts his pie hole

That's not really that much to brag about if his is only bigger than a Korean"s.

You don't see him making such claims with Nigeria, now, do you?

The only ass Trump kicks is his own... every single day. Funny you don't notice.

If that was true, he would be just like you.

Thankfully only someone who actually does that could would make it up.

Sorry toob I want a dick off Let them put both their dicks on a table bring out the tape best man wins ...loser shuts his pie hole
You say that as though you have a dick.

You have to be pretty pretty stupid to not know you don't troll a nuclear power especially one that claims they can hit ANY part of the USA.
LOL..... N Korea can barely hit the Pacific ocean with one of their missiles. (the ones that don't blow up on the launching pad).

Looney libs are a laugh riot. ... :lol: :lol:

You have to be pretty pretty stupid to not know you don't troll a nuclear power especially one that claims they can hit ANY part of the USA.
Have you totally forgotten how a normal sane president acts?

Yes, we saw that for the past eight years and how did that work out?

A National Policy of LEADING FROM BEHIND.

I%20told%20Russia-M.jpg

Forum List

Back