Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Exactly what would you have wanted him to say in response?
No one says any another what Kim aim said!
If JFK had said the exact same thing, his Quote would have gone down in History

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Roosevelt held back almost too long , Wilson , Lincoln all kept their cool.

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..
really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.

Well Trump being Trump is not cooling things down, instead he is pissing off a mentally ill man who starves his own people..Kim Jong doesn't care about human life for obvious reasons..

Every president including Bush has ignored him

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..
really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.

Well Trump being Trump is not cooling things down, instead he is pissing off a mentally ill man who starves his own people..Kim Jong doesn't care about human life for obvious reasons..

and where has ignoring him gotten us? you cry out human conditions there and then say we should ignore them.

we either deal with the problem or it gets bigger. if you don't see that then trumps tweets are getting in the way of common sense.

like it matters what trump says.

i get that he's an ass. i agree most of the time. i get he's got a UGE EGO! but those that hate him will villainize everything he says anyway. for the times people may join in to say BAD TRUMP they simply won't because the left demands everything be recognized as bad.

and that's just 4 year old stupid.

Well it matter to Kim Jong Psycho what Trump says. Everyone knows that you don't piss of the drunk man in the bar, unless is you want a bar fight..

and it matters to all the people who hate trump so they can come in here or run around in their own bubble crying about it.

and since kim is shooting off missiles all the time and making threats daily - what would you have trump do? what obama did that only made this harder for trump? ie - NOTHING?

trumps bullshit is only really a problem if you're allowing him to live in your head.

Your ( Trump hating ) comment is not a true comment Iceberg, as well as be a sore loser or snowflake.

When my boys were in school I went everyday to supervise during their lunch~ you cool things down, you don't go and piss off the angry kids even more.

Last edited:

i get that he's an ass. i agree most of the time. i get he's got a UGE EGO! but those that hate him will villainize everything he says anyway. for the times people may join in to say BAD TRUMP they simply won't because the left demands everything be recognized as bad.

Well it matter to Kim Jong Psycho what Trump says. Everyone knows that you don't piss of the drunk man in the bar, unless is you want a bar fight..

and it matters to all the people who hate trump so they can come in here or run around in their own bubble crying about it.

and since kim is shooting off missiles all the time and making threats daily - what would you have trump do? what obama did that only made this harder for trump? ie - NOTHING?

trumps bullshit is only really a problem if you're allowing him to live in your head.

Your ( Trump hating ) comment is not a true comment Iceberg, as well as be a sore loser or snowflake.

When my boys were in show I went everyday to supervise during their lunch~ you cool things down, you don't go and piss off the angry kids even more.

sigh - so now i'm a snowflake. guess when you got nothing, you lob out the trendy insult.

if trumps tweets set you off - he is in your head. if the stupid things he says set you off, he is in your head.

now i'm being bombarded with your kids in a show and not pissing off angry kids. since i don't get that reference, you won't answer what to do about the human rights issues in n korea *you* chose to bring into this, and we're to cliche insults, i'm going to bow out.

peace.

and where has ignoring him gotten us? you cry out human conditions there and then say we should ignore them.

we either deal with the problem or it gets bigger. if you don't see that then trumps tweets are getting in the way of common sense.

The word is getting out with people escaping to S. Korea I am sure that they are searching for answers...But wasn't it Trump who said that We Are Not the World's Police ?

FDR sanctioned japan. He needed and wanted a strike on the US by the axis in order to enter the war.

When my boys were in show I went everyday to supervise during their lunch~ you cool things down, you don't go and piss off the angry kids even more.

sigh - so now i'm a snowflake. guess when you got nothing, you lob out the trendy insult.

if trumps tweets set you off - he is in your head. if the stupid things he says set you off, he is in your head.

now i'm being bombarded with your kids in a show and not pissing off angry kids. since i don't get that reference, you won't answer what to do about the human rights issues in n korea *you* chose to bring into this, and we're to cliche insults, i'm going to bow out.

peace.

You read my post wrong Iceberg , go back and read it again. I said that for a year dems were called sore losers, and snowflakes for disagreeing with Trump, now the word of the month is "Trump Haters"

The word is getting out with people escaping to S. Korea I am sure that they are searching for answers...But wasn't it Trump who said that We Are Not the World's Police ?

not playing this game with you where we pick and choose phrases that have no bearing on the conversation but seem to bother you anyway so you lob them in there to just pile onto trump.

i get it. you hate him. great. i hate hillary also but i don't subscribe to every theory out there about her. she's got a lot of lies up against her also that i simply refuse to believe for no other reason than i hate her. i glad she lost, i hope one day justice wins out, i'm moving on.

the word has been out for generations. nothing new is being discovered that i know of, only some of the worst fears confirmed. so again, do you let someone willing to do this to his own people build a weapon that can do worse to us or do you address it?

i'm sure you're for whatever trump is not doing and letting that guide you and i simply won't let my personal hate for any individual person dictate my thoughts to that degree.

peace.

You read my post wrong Iceberg , go back and read it again. I said that for a year dems were called sore losers, and snowflakes for disagreeing with Trump, now the word of the month is "Trump Haters"

i read it 3 more times and it still comes across calling me a snowflake. if not what you were after, great. but these days i just won't do deep into people hate cause nothing good happens there. you hate trump and all he does, i feel that hate warps your vision because you want him to be wrong regardless to justify how you feel.

i'm into these types of conversations less and less these days and simply not playing the tag you're it games.

/——/ Easy one. FDR had a toy doll of Hiltler on his desk he used as a pin cushion.
hitler pin cushion on fdr's desk - Google Search

Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into, isn't one of those. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.

Our President once again demonstrates why he is not suited to have control of our nuclear weapons

FDR sanctioned japan. He needed and wanted a strike on the US by the axis in order to enter the war.

Well , I am sure that pissed off Japan . I have talked with people who fought in WWII, or read and have said that FDR waited almost too long.

Europe was crying for help...but he kept his cool.

Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into. Is one of. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.
then how about tell me / us what you would do here vs. just say trump is fucking up again? take the focus off trump and on what should be done.

as for trump talking too much. yep. i just don't listen.

Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into. Is one of. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.
/——/Or as JFK taunted Khrushchev “Then we shall have War.”

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I agree with this person.
"Bishop Talbert Swan‏Verified account @TalbertSwan · 2h
POTUS is so easily baited! KJU plays him like a pair of bongos and #Trump takes the bait every time! Shameful that America’s president is unhinged and cannot resist his compulsion to attack and have the last word. Grow up for crying out loud Mr. 45!"

Trump has the intellectual and emotional level of an adolescent boy.
sounds a lot like trump haters. they take the same bait all the time and WAH around like stuck pigs.

peace.

Hmmmm... that sounds exactly like what a SNOWFLAKE would say. :)

"Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together." -- Vesta M. Kelly

Bull shit. NK is not a threat to the US. I don't know why Trump is doing that but he's much smarter than you or I so I trust him, and it's funny as hell.

/——/ Easy one. FDR had a toy doll of Hiltler on his desk he used as a pin cushion.
hitler pin cushion on fdr's desk - Google Search

Most every documentary on the Holocaust will tell you that American's ( military ) didn't know just how horrible the conditions were until they reached the camps.
But the Hitler doll is maybe a good idea for Trump to keep him from acting not reacting ( Only a Kim Jong pin doll)

and because of that, he has nukes.

Real bright of them, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back