Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Exactly what would you have wanted him to say in response?
No one says any another what Kim aim said!
If JFK had said the exact same thing, his Quote would have gone down in History

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Roosevelt held back almost too long , Wilson , Lincoln all kept their cool.

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..

FDR sanctioned japan. He needed and wanted a strike on the US by the axis in order to enter the war.

Well , I am sure that pissed off Japan . I have talked with people who fought in WWII, or read and have said that FDR waited almost too long.

Europe was crying for help...but he kept his cool.

Of course it did. FDR instigated that japan strike on US soil and four years later, truman dropped nuclear bombs on japan, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children.

like it matters what trump says.

i get that he's an ass. i agree most of the time. i get he's got a UGE EGO! but those that hate him will villainize everything he says anyway. for the times people may join in to say BAD TRUMP they simply won't because the left demands everything be recognized as bad.

and that's just 4 year old stupid.

Well it matters to Kim Jong Psycho what Trump says. Everyone knows that you don't piss of the drunk man in the bar, unless is you want a bar fight..

Drunk guy in bar needs to stfu.

i get that he's an ass. i agree most of the time. i get he's got a UGE EGO! but those that hate him will villainize everything he says anyway. for the times people may join in to say BAD TRUMP they simply won't because the left demands everything be recognized as bad.

Well it matters to Kim Jong Psycho what Trump says. Everyone knows that you don't piss of the drunk man in the bar, unless is you want a bar fight..

history does show that if not, he gets his ass kicked.

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..

Bull shit. NK is not a threat to the US. I don't know why Trump is doing that but he's much smarter than you or I so I trust him, and it's funny as hell.

Can you back u your statement of N. Korea not being a threat? I have heard differently.

Short video
Chilling pictures of North Korea's missile show Kim IS close to firing nuclear warhead

really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.

Well Trump being Trump is not cooling things down, instead he is pissing off a mentally ill man who starves his own people..Kim Jong doesn't care about human life for obvious reasons..

Every president including Bush has ignored him

and where has ignoring him gotten us? you cry out human conditions there and then say we should ignore them.

we either deal with the problem or it gets bigger. if you don't see that then trumps tweets are getting in the way of common sense.
Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into. Is one of. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.
/——/Or as JFK taunted Khrushchev “Then we shall have War.”

LINK PLEASE...

Well it matter to Kim Jong Psycho what Trump says. Everyone knows that you don't piss of the drunk man in the bar, unless is you want a bar fight..

and it matters to all the people who hate trump so they can come in here or run around in their own bubble crying about it.

and since kim is shooting off missiles all the time and making threats daily - what would you have trump do? what obama did that only made this harder for trump? ie - NOTHING?

trumps bullshit is only really a problem if you're allowing him to live in your head.

Your ( Trump hating ) comment is not a true comment Iceberg, as well as be a sore loser or snowflake.

When my boys were in show I went everyday to supervise during their lunch~ you cool things down, you don't go and piss off the angry kids even more.

sigh - so now i'm a snowflake. guess when you got nothing, you lob out the trendy insult.

if trumps tweets set you off - he is in your head. if the stupid things he says set you off, he is in your head.

now i'm being bombarded with your kids in a show and not pissing off angry kids. since i don't get that reference, you won't answer what to do about the human rights issues in n korea *you* chose to bring into this, and we're to cliche insults, i'm going to bow out.

peace.

You read my post wrong Iceberg , go back and read it again. I said that for a year dems were called sore losers, and snowflakes for disagreeing with Trump, now the word of the month is "Trump Haters"

i read it 3 more times and it still comes across calling me a snowflake. if not what you were after, great. but these days i just won't do deep into people hate cause nothing good happens there. you hate trump and all he does, i feel that hate warps your vision because you want him to be wrong regardless to justify how you feel.

i'm into these types of conversations less and less these days and simply not playing the tag you're it games.

I am not feeling well so maybe I made a mistake in my sentence. I was not calling you a snowflake.. I was saying that the dems have been called these names.

Now.. I know that we have been friendly debaters for over a year now and don't call each other names, ok?

I do call trolls names though, but you are not a troll

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I agree with this person.
"Bishop Talbert Swan‏Verified account @TalbertSwan · 2h
POTUS is so easily baited! KJU plays him like a pair of bongos and #Trump takes the bait every time! Shameful that America’s president is unhinged and cannot resist his compulsion to attack and have the last word. Grow up for crying out loud Mr. 45!"

Trump has the intellectual and emotional level of an adolescent boy.

I think it’s more that people like Talbert Swan are the ones being baited and taking it every time.
The next election will determine who is taking it. Both sides feel empowered right now. The Left because Trump does sound like an immature child who can’t be honest to save his life... and the Right because they hold power and are progressing their agenda. 2018 and 2020 will show who America agrees with

and it matters to all the people who hate trump so they can come in here or run around in their own bubble crying about it.

and since kim is shooting off missiles all the time and making threats daily - what would you have trump do? what obama did that only made this harder for trump? ie - NOTHING?

trumps bullshit is only really a problem if you're allowing him to live in your head.

Your ( Trump hating ) comment is not a true comment Iceberg, as well as be a sore loser or snowflake.

When my boys were in show I went everyday to supervise during their lunch~ you cool things down, you don't go and piss off the angry kids even more.

sigh - so now i'm a snowflake. guess when you got nothing, you lob out the trendy insult.

if trumps tweets set you off - he is in your head. if the stupid things he says set you off, he is in your head.

now i'm being bombarded with your kids in a show and not pissing off angry kids. since i don't get that reference, you won't answer what to do about the human rights issues in n korea *you* chose to bring into this, and we're to cliche insults, i'm going to bow out.

peace.

You read my post wrong Iceberg , go back and read it again. I said that for a year dems were called sore losers, and snowflakes for disagreeing with Trump, now the word of the month is "Trump Haters"

i read it 3 more times and it still comes across calling me a snowflake. if not what you were after, great. but these days i just won't do deep into people hate cause nothing good happens there. you hate trump and all he does, i feel that hate warps your vision because you want him to be wrong regardless to justify how you feel.

i'm into these types of conversations less and less these days and simply not playing the tag you're it games.

I am not feeling well so maybe I made a mistake in my sentence. I was not calling you a snowflake.. I was saying that the dems have been called these names.

Now.. I know that we have been friendly debaters for over a year now and don't call each other names, ok?

thank you - i had thought we worked past that so it did surprise me. :) i don't usually call much of anyone a snowflake or the like cause it gets in the way of finding common ground that i'm much more a fan of.

Well, Mike lol you would be the guy that pisses off the drunk guy..lol

BJbhL8N.jpg

If he was trying to keep Russia out of the headlines, he would be doing you a favor. Having the complete morons self-identify is brilliant! As I have said many times, flat earthers are way above your IQ level and they can be proud now, about the fact that they are the dumbest conspiracy theorists walking around.

What Trump said will go down in history books.

Believe it or not, I got into it with a drunk con in prison.

peace.

thank you - i had thought we worked past that so it did surprise me. :) i don't usually call much of anyone a snowflake or the like cause it gets in the way of finding common ground that i'm much more a fan of.

Right now I am just so frustrated with both parties on the extreme sides that I have been taking a step back ( for now...) :p

No I believe it. Who won?

I gassed him.

peace.

Right now I am just so frustrated with both parties on the extreme sides that I have been taking a step back ( for now...) :p

my own frustrations for both sides have also made me take my "dog" out of this race. i don't pay much attention past the headlines until something actually happens as headlines and most news sources are pretty pointless these days.

i wish the indie candidate that was put up last election wasn't such a pothead he couldn't name a single foreign leader. don't care about his smoking habits, but i do care he didn't know a thing about world politics. that was their downfall at least to me.

I gassed him.
is this getting him in a headlock and farting on him or something?

Yea....I could just see JFK getting into a "my dick is bigger than your dick" argument with Khrushchev

If he was trying to keep Russia out of the headlines, he would be doing you a favor. Having the complete morons self-identify is brilliant! As I have said many times, flat earthers are way above your IQ level and they can be proud now, about the fact that they are the dumbest conspiracy theorists walking around.

Well, we will see about that. Did you study or were old enough with watergate? Nixon thought he was pretty smart too.

Well, we will see about that. Did you study or were old enough with watergate? Nixon thought he was pretty smart too.

"smart"?

Well yes, Trump is smart, but that has not much to do with the investigation. The fact that he didn't collude with the Russians on the other hand has everything to do with it.

Hillary thought she was pretty smart, but she may get caught this time...

Last edited:

really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.
Comparing Hillary and Trump is ridiculous. 4 of Trump`s people have been indicted and none of "crooked" Hillary`s. Which proven crimes has she committed and why hasn`t she been charged?

Forum List

Back