Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I agree with this person.
"Bishop Talbert Swan‏Verified account @TalbertSwan · 2h
POTUS is so easily baited! KJU plays him like a pair of bongos and #Trump takes the bait every time! Shameful that America’s president is unhinged and cannot resist his compulsion to attack and have the last word. Grow up for crying out loud Mr. 45!"

Trump has the intellectual and emotional level of an adolescent boy.

I think it’s more that people like Talbert Swan are the ones being baited and taking it every time.

You have to be pretty pretty stupid to not know you don't troll a nuclear power especially one that claims they can hit ANY part of the USA.
LOL..... N Korea can barely hit the Pacific ocean with one of their missiles. (the ones that don't blow up on the launching pad).

Looney libs are a laugh riot. ... :lol: :lol:

Uhhh, hate to break it to you but they are landing them in the ocean but you didn't study the trajectory of those missiles, or you would understand that they are not flying as the crow flies.
And USMB is not Missile Aerodynamics 101 Remedial, so go look up how missile tests determine range, thanks.

special snowflake here!!!!

He should have been removed from office months ago for dereliction of duty and abuse of his power, and for being mentally unfit to serve the Nation.

People who have picked party over Nation, need to do some soul searching about this NYC gangster, money laundering Russian owned pawn, WHO IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY from within....

all for the mighty dollar he gets to continue to collect and put in his pocket, funded by the Russian oligarchs cozy to Putin, loaning him the money for ALL of his businesses from Canada to Florida to New York....that American banks refused to loan him, because he was such a high risk of failure and going bankrupt.

Never ever ever in a million gazillion years, could I have imagined all of you, siding and supporting a complete, from top to bottom, and inside out, traitor to our Nation....

Never!

Not even with him buying your souls, with a SC justice here and a tax cut there and all the stuff you believe in, I still would have never thought that you would not be able to recognize when we are in danger,

and really thought when push comes to shove, choosing your NATION FIRST would set in, instead of still supporting a crazy man who is in personal partnership with a country like Russia, that wants nothing more than harming us and reducing us to NOTHING on the world stage...

I just do not get it....you have sold your heart and souls to Satan...mark my words, you WILL regret voting for him, and your children and children's children will ask someday, how you could continue to support such a scummy, unfit to serve, man.

sigh....

Last edited:
BIGGER BUTTON! I HAZ IT! :rolleyes:

As if bigger button will intercept a nuclear weapon wiping out Seoul and 50,000 Americans.

It's stupid. If you were capable of honesty, you'd say as much.

I agree that it’s stupid, but it’s entertaining watching people get all melodramatic over it

Why?

What is it with people who find pleasure when people react in a normal manner after the president behaves stupidly and irresponsibly?

It is fuckng weird.

Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that

No, better, I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.

Dump would drop dead of a heart attack with even the slightest thought of a physical confrontation that may involve himself. So ya, great idea!

Exactly what would you have wanted him to say in response?
No one says any another what Kim aim said!
If JFK had said the exact same thing, his Quote would have gone down in History

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Roosevelt held back almost too long , Wilson , Lincoln all kept their cool.

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..

like it matters what trump says.

i get that he's an ass. i agree most of the time. i get he's got a UGE EGO! but those that hate him will villainize everything he says anyway. for the times people may join in to say BAD TRUMP they simply won't because the left demands everything be recognized as bad.

and that's just 4 year old stupid.

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Roosevelt held back almost too long , Wilson , Lincoln all kept their cool.

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..
really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.

i get that he's an ass. i agree most of the time. i get he's got a UGE EGO! but those that hate him will villainize everything he says anyway. for the times people may join in to say BAD TRUMP they simply won't because the left demands everything be recognized as bad.

Well it matters to Kim Jong Psycho what Trump says. Everyone knows that you don't piss of the drunk man in the bar, unless is you want a bar fight..

Last edited:

Well it matter to Kim Jong Psycho what Trump says. Everyone knows that you don't piss of the drunk man in the bar, unless is you want a bar fight..

and it matters to all the people who hate trump so they can come in here or run around in their own bubble crying about it.

and since kim is shooting off missiles all the time and making threats daily - what would you have trump do? what obama did that only made this harder for trump? ie - NOTHING?

trumps bullshit is only really a problem if you're allowing him to live in your head.

Forum List

Back