Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Japan is only about 600 miles from North Korea.

Stupid km ..on Google

Still out of range and still wouldn't sneak in ..

The NK is bluffing and the US I fear mongering what they have now , just like with the Berlin crisis , the Soviet Union was bluffing.

Time for a math lesson: 600 miles is less than 1000 miles.

Round trip trip is 1200 miles weight of the bomb = less

And flying one of these ..

View attachment 169422

Why would they need to come back?

How would a 1950s bomber manage to sneak under US and Japan's radar? You watching to much red dawn?

Who said they had to sneak? You don't know how easy it is to spoof IFF. They can come over disguised as a commercial flight.

“I just hope he doesn’t touch it” - Biden on Trump's button

Yeah, Biden is an authority on 'touching'...

Stupid km ..on Google

Still out of range and still wouldn't sneak in ..

The NK is bluffing and the US I fear mongering what they have now , just like with the Berlin crisis , the Soviet Union was bluffing.

View attachment 169422

How would a 1950s bomber manage to sneak under US and Japan's radar? You watching to much red dawn?

Who said they had to sneak? You don't know how easy it is to spoof IFF. They can come over disguised as a commercial flight.

Now you are posting ridiculous stuff .

View attachment 169422

Actually, if you had served any time with military aviation, you would understand what he is talking about. And yes, it can be done with the right electronics suite.

Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into. Is one of. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.
then how about tell me / us what you would do here vs. just say trump is fucking up again? take the focus off trump and on what should be done.

as for trump talking too much. yep. i just don't listen.
-No problem, just shut up. See the problem is not what should be done, the problem is what you shouldn't do. On top of that list is, don't provoke an unstable leader of a country with nuclear weapons, especially publicly. When you do, you first of, dare him to attack and second, you don't give him a way to back down without losing face. There is no way of preventing him to have the weapons. In his mind it's the one thing that prevents invasion. From that also flows that if you convince him you'll attack he wont hesitate to strike first. Trump is playing into Kim's fears and at the same time humiliating him. Ever cornered a rat? What do you think happens when you do?

so your stance is to keep the status quo - shut up and let him do whatever it is he is doing?

and being invaded by who? who has n korea on their "countries to take over" list?
N-Korea? Nobody. N-Korea does fear that the US will invade. See, unless you forgot. They are technically still at war. In this war only one of the 2 sides is capable of invading. Before, in this war, N-Korea knew that after everything was said and done, The US leadership wasn't willing to pay the price of pursuing this invasion. Trump is doing his best to dissuade them from that notion. It brings me back to my original point. The reason status quo is preferable, because anything BUT status quo runs an increased risk of nuclear annihilation. If status quo has kept the world from blowing itself up since 1949. Why would you take a risk from upsetting it? You don't saw a branch on which you're sitting.
great. don't care if they think we will attack. i asked if we've ever shows in 70 years that we were interested in attacking them?
Yes actually, The US didn't stop before the Yalu river last time their was a war in the Korean peninsula. Would you care if they think the US will attack if that thought causes them too drop a nuke on NY? That's my point. You say you don't care, but they do. And since they are sitting on nuclear arms, their fears should be taken seriously. Btw I've given you the courtesy of answering your questions. please do me the same courtesy and answer mine. What do you think is the best possible REALISTIC outcome of Trump comparing button sizes? Mind I do say realistic. What is the strategic goal of this?

Many have not figured out yet that guns are not toys, but Nukes as toys steps us into a whole new world.

View attachment 169422

How is that ridiculous? I was a missile fire control radar officer in my first tour. Do you have any idea how aircraft are tracked these days? It isn't by their "blip" on the radar screen.

View attachment 169422

How is that ridiculous? I was a missile fire control radar officer in my first tour. Do you have any idea how aircraft are tracked these days? It isn't by their "blip" on the radar screen.

Speaking out of their asses is how these people live.

So we're going to spend a week talking about Michael Wolff unless we get into a nuclear war. Which would you prefer?

“Would u like to respond to Trump’s nuclear button tweet now?” Haley Byrd asks Low Energy Bob Corker as he passes by.

“You keep asking that question, and I keep being too busy to answer it,” Corker bellows jokingly

Haley asks again.

He doesn’t comment.

Guys, I think Bob Corker doesn’t want to talk about the nuke tweet

"The famous poet Maya Angelou said "when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." America, what more do you need to know about 45? Now nuclear war threats?!Impeachment is the only answer." - Mad Maxine Waters

“Would u like to respond to Trump’s nuclear button tweet now?” Haley Byrd asks Low Energy Bob Corker as he passes by.

“You keep asking that question, and I keep being too busy to answer it,” Corker bellows jokingly

Haley asks again.

He doesn’t comment.

Guys, I think Bob Corker doesn’t want to talk about the nuke tweet

Apparently, you seemed to be the only one overly concerned.

Lt. Col. Michael Waltz on Trump's NoKo tweet: "This president has an unconventional style where he wants to make both the Kim regime and importantly, the Chinese understand that their calculus has to change."

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Real presidential, that is.
Let's have a pissing contest, a penis measuring contest, a real old fashioned wingding in the locker room.
TRUMP IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENCOURAGING DIPLOMACY here, not poking that fucker with a stick.
Real presidential.

Yeah, diplomacy has worked with NK so well since 1953. Let's just keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results!

Well it's all Democrats know how to do is to bend knee and capitulate.
Damn that liberal Eisenhower...
what will they argue over next week? comparing body part sizes?

I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.

And you’d be there there as the presidential fluffer

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Let's have a pissing contest, a penis measuring contest, a real old fashioned wingding in the locker room.
TRUMP IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENCOURAGING DIPLOMACY here, not poking that fucker with a stick.
Real presidential.

Yeah, diplomacy has worked with NK so well since 1953. Let's just keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results!

Who has the biggest corns...

Real presidential.

or "Biggest Stick"

Every war in history was an accident. You just don’t know what’s going to send Trump over the edge

Real presidential.

what about whos wives has the nicer :boobies:

The infamous impeached rapist Billyboy Clinton is who helped arm the crazy left wing North Koreans with nukes

Forum List

Back