Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Real presidential, that is.
Let's have a pissing contest, a penis measuring contest, a real old fashioned wingding in the locker room.
TRUMP IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENCOURAGING DIPLOMACY here, not poking that fucker with a stick.
Real presidential.

Yeah, diplomacy has worked with NK so well since 1953. Let's just keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results!
You WANT to have a nuclear war?
What other option besides war do we have but diplomacy? The guy has nukes. I doubt anyone will talk him out of them, but if he could at least get in line with the rest of the nuclear world as far as agreeing not to build more of them and not to use them, that would be cool.

He has a couple of new nuclear bombs no way to deliver them , got to kill them, before he has to the technology to send one on a missile to Los Angeles ..

Diplomacy got us in the mess, we warned you bill Clinton's NK deal was a failure just like we warned you Obamas Iran nuke deal would be a failure.
We ain't been hit, yet. Maybe they weren't such failures. Clinton's NK deal did put the brakes on for several years. Can't expect the moon.

NK broke the deal before the ink was dry , you don't see them ever using nukes for electricity now have you ..it takes a hermit kingdom along time to build and develop nukes
I realize they broke the deal. But for a number of years, it stopped their development of nukes. "Strategic patience" is what really failed us.
What other option besides war do we have but diplomacy? The guy has nukes. I doubt anyone will talk him out of them, but if he could at least get in line with the rest of the nuclear world as far as agreeing not to build more of them and not to use them, that would be cool.
the problem to me is that he wants to use them to show the world he's tough. the need to be seen as tough is something he and trump share unfortunately.

i don't think anyone wants a war, nuclear or otherwise. but if one crazy dude is not only building nukes, but bragging who he can and will hit with them, you need to take it seriously. hell i can't say "bomb" in a plane cause of the repercussions yet he can threaten people all the time w/o anyone really caring enough *to do something* to stop him.
He and his dad and his grandfather before him all believed (perhaps rightly) that the US would push them around and take them down unless they had a real bristly defense system. Of course, the fact that America didn't attack or invade them for the 70 years BEFORE they got a nuclear missile doesn't occur to them. But at any rate, KJU is right that his nuclear capabilities and missile strength WILL deter America from bombing the shit out of him. It is definitely working right now, as we speak.
so - we've not attacked or invaded for 70 years and have shown no desire to do so yet he needs nukes to keep us from doing what we are not doing anyway.

if he doesn't want to be bombed into oblivion then he needs to shut up and quietly go about building whatever defenses he deems necessary for an attack that really shows no signs of happening. take away their crazy leadership threatening to bomb us, why would we bomb or attack them these days?

i've not heard ANY president in the last 70 years say "damn, we need to show that n korea who's boss!" and make threats to bomb them. have you? outside of responding to his threats of attacks. if we've threatened to bomb them since the korean war let me know. i'll read up on it and educate myself. but to me it seems you're saying we have not attacked in 70 years they need nukes to keep us from attacking, of which we've already agreed we're *not* doing.

then again it's my 1st day back at work in 2 weeks and maybe i'm not following properly. :)
i've not heard ANY president in the last 70 years say "damn, we need to show that n korea who's boss!" and make threats to bomb them. have you?
Not 'til Trump. That's the problem. He is in effect saying exactly that.

Say what?

Bill Clinton implied we would turn North Korea into glass/ no home address/ wipe them off the map

These threats are nothing new

Republicans say it= bad

Democratics say it = good

Quit being hypocrites it's pathetic.

Bill Clinton implied we would turn North Korea into glass/ no home address/ wipe them off the map
Wrong video, I guess. He didn't say any of that in there.

Good point, though.

There isn't going to be a nuclear war. This is the same fear mongering that went on during the 80s when Reagan confronted the Soviet Union.
Who's mongering the fear? NK or us? Why?

We can't let NK get the technology what's so complicated?
THEY'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

And what does that have to do with fear mongering? The only reason for it that I can think of is to get us whipped up to accept yet another fucking war. Otherwise, it's just the media blowing everything out of proportion to sell advertisements.

Yeah, diplomacy has worked with NK so well since 1953. Let's just keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results!

He has a couple of new nuclear bombs no way to deliver them , got to kill them, before he has to the technology to send one on a missile to Los Angeles ..

Diplomacy got us in the mess, we warned you bill Clinton's NK deal was a failure just like we warned you Obamas Iran nuke deal would be a failure.
We ain't been hit, yet. Maybe they weren't such failures. Clinton's NK deal did put the brakes on for several years. Can't expect the moon.

NK broke the deal before the ink was dry , you don't see them ever using nukes for electricity now have you ..it takes a hermit kingdom along time to build and develop nukes
I realize they broke the deal. But for a number of years, it stopped their development of nukes. "Strategic patience" is what really failed us.
the problem to me is that he wants to use them to show the world he's tough. the need to be seen as tough is something he and trump share unfortunately.

i don't think anyone wants a I, nuclear or otherwise. but if one crazy dude is not only building nukes, but bragging who he can and will hit with them, you need to take it seriously. hell i can't say "bomb" in a plane cause of the repercussions yet he can threaten people all the time w/o anyone really caring enough *to do something* to stop him.
He and his dad and his grandfather before him all believed (perhaps rightly) that the US would push them around and take them down unless they had a real bristly defense system. Of course, the fact that America didn't attack or invade them for the 70 years BEFORE they got a nuclear missile doesn't occur to them. But at any rate, KJU is right that his nuclear capabilities and missile strength WILL deter America from bombing the shit out of him. It is definitely working right now, as we speak.
so - we've not attacked or invaded for 70 years and have shown no desire to do so yet he needs nukes to keep us from doing what we are not doing anyway.

if he doesn't want to be bombed into oblivion then he needs to shut up and quietly go about building whatever defenses he deems necessary for an attack that really shows no signs of happening. take away their crazy leadership threatening to bomb us, why would we bomb or attack them these days?

i've not heard ANY president in the last 70 years say "damn, we need to show that n korea who's boss!" and make threats to bomb them. have you? outside of responding to his threats of attacks. if we've threatened to bomb them since the korean war let me know. i'll read up on it and educate myself. but to me it seems you're saying we have not attacked in 70 years they need nukes to keep us from attacking, of which we've already agreed we're *not* doing.

then again it's my 1st day back at work in 2 weeks and maybe i'm not following properly. :)
i've not heard ANY president in the last 70 years say "damn, we need to show that n korea who's boss!" and make threats to bomb them. have you?

Say what?

Republicans say it= bad

Wrong video, I guess. He didn't say any of that in there.

Good point, though.

What do you mean wrong video he said it at the end

What do you mean he thought he said when he said " if they ever use them it would be the end of their country"

20170107_wwd000.jpg

There isn't going to be a nuclear war. This is the same fear mongering that went on during the 80s when Reagan confronted the Soviet Union.

THEY'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

And what does that have to do with fear mongering? The only reason for it that I can think of is to get us whipped up to accept yet another fucking war. Otherwise, it's just the media blowing everything out of proportion to sell advertisements.

No they don't

They don't have the technology to put it on a missile, they don't have the reentry metals ...what are the going to do put it on a

Il~ 28 1950 bomber with a range of only 1,000 miles and sneak it under Japanese radar and dump it in the ocean?

Japan is out of range .

Media yesterday - We need to get Trump off twitter before he kills us all with nukes

Media today - Holy shit I can't wait for Trump's next tweets.

THEY'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

No they don't

They don't have the technology to put it on a missile, they don't have the reentry metals ...what are the going to do put it on a

Il~ 28 1950 bomber with a range of only 1,000 miles and sneak it under Japanese radar and dump it in the ocean?

Japan is out of range .

Japan is only about 600 miles from North Korea.

Well Trump being Trump is not cooling things down, instead he is pissing off a mentally ill man who starves his own people..Kim Jong doesn't care about human life for obvious reasons..

Every president including Bush has ignored him

and where has ignoring him gotten us? you cry out human conditions there and then say we should ignore them.

we either deal with the problem or it gets bigger. if you don't see that then trumps tweets are getting in the way of common sense.
Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into. Is one of. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.
then how about tell me / us what you would do here vs. just say trump is fucking up again? take the focus off trump and on what should be done.

as for trump talking too much. yep. i just don't listen.
-No problem, just shut up. See the problem is not what should be done, the problem is what you shouldn't do. On top of that list is, don't provoke an unstable leader of a country with nuclear weapons, especially publicly. When you do, you first of, dare him to attack and second, you don't give him a way to back down without losing face. There is no way of preventing him to have the weapons. In his mind it's the one thing that prevents invasion. From that also flows that if you convince him you'll attack he wont hesitate to strike first. Trump is playing into Kim's fears and at the same time humiliating him. Ever cornered a rat? What do you think happens when you do?

so your stance is to keep the status quo - shut up and let him do whatever it is he is doing?

and being invaded by who? who has n korea on their "countries to take over" list?
N-Korea? Nobody. N-Korea does fear that the US will invade. See, unless you forgot. They are technically still at war. In this war only one of the 2 sides is capable of invading. Before, in this war, N-Korea knew that after everything was said and done, The US leadership wasn't willing to pay the price of pursuing this invasion. Trump is doing his best to dissuade them from that notion. It brings me back to my original point. The reason status quo is preferable, because anything BUT status quo runs an increased risk of nuclear annihilation. If status quo has kept the world from blowing itself up since 1949? Why would you take a risk from upsetting it? You don't saw a branch on which you're sitting.

Last edited:

THEY'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

No they don't

Japan is out of range .

Stupid km ..on Google

Still out of range and still wouldn't sneak in ..

The NK is bluffing and the US I fear mongering what they have now , just like with the Berlin crisis , the Soviet Union was bluffing.

No, but KJU apparently wants to provoke his own incineration.

What is the incentive for him to stop building nukes? His own people are starving to death and he still builds them.
As if North Korea didn't know until Trump told them that if they dared strike the US they'd be instant toast. That has always been a given and former Presidents just didn't make big empty pronouncements about it month after month while doing basically nothing to change our stance.
In what way has our stance actually changed, Admiral? Trump's bullying and empty tweets aside? Trump assured us last Spring that NK having a nuclear weapon that could hit the US "would never happen." Well it didn't take long for THAT one to bite the dust. When you make empty threats time after time, people stop listening.

I think he needs to change our policy entirely and recognize that NK is a nuclear state. That's step #1. Just spitting at each other over the DMZ is not really getting us anywhere. The US and NK need to sit their fat asses at the table and agree on how to behave. US can't go in expecting everything. Russia being mediator wouldn't kill anybody. If they were real pricks, we could always terminate the negotiations.
Just crazy ideas of mine.

You have no clue as to what we have been doing regarding our stance. The NKs are starving, they have no gas, and pretty soon they will start by eating Kim for a snack or eating each other.

As to NK's ability to hit us with a nuke, I am still in the non-believers corner. They can't get the missile off the pad, or the missile breaks up inflight or upon reentry. But that doesn't prevent a blind squirrel finding an acorn.

You apparently don't know much about history. Look at the talks to end the Korean War. They spent a great deal of time arguing about how the POWs were to be repatriated. NK and China did not want to lose a good number of their POWs who wanted to remain in South Korea or go to Taiwan. That dragged on for most of the war.
We have photographs of NK subs with the ability to launch a nuclear war head. They can hit us, I am not sure they can launch fro NK and hit us yet!

We also have pictures of Iran launching a missile now what's wrong with this picture?

3052017-u-s-officials-iran-tries-sub-based-missile-launch-from-the-strait-of-hormuz.jpg

It's as bad as Powell going to the UN with pictures of Iraqs hobby lobby bought "drones" that any kid in America could buy at the time for under $300 bucks

THEY'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

No they don't

Japan is out of range .

Stupid km ..on Google

The NK is bluffing and the US I fear mongering what they have now , just like with the Berlin crisis , the Soviet Union was bluffing.

Time for a math lesson: 600 miles is less than 1000 miles.

THEY'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

No they don't

Japan is out of range .

Stupid km ..on Google

Round trip trip is 1200 miles weight of the bomb = less

And flying one of these ..

220px-Egyptian_Il-28_Beagle.JPEG

and where has ignoring him gotten us? you cry out human conditions there and then say we should ignore them.

we either deal with the problem or it gets bigger. if you don't see that then trumps tweets are getting in the way of common sense.
Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into. Is one of. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.
then how about tell me / us what you would do here vs. just say trump is fucking up again? take the focus off trump and on what should be done.

as for trump talking too much. yep. i just don't listen.
-No problem, just shut up. See the problem is not what should be done, the problem is what you shouldn't do. On top of that list is, don't provoke an unstable leader of a country with nuclear weapons, especially publicly. When you do, you first of, dare him to attack and second, you don't give him a way to back down without losing face. There is no way of preventing him to have the weapons. In his mind it's the one thing that prevents invasion. From that also flows that if you convince him you'll attack he wont hesitate to strike first. Trump is playing into Kim's fears and at the same time humiliating him. Ever cornered a rat? What do you think happens when you do?

so your stance is to keep the status quo - shut up and let him do whatever it is he is doing?

and being invaded by who? who has n korea on their "countries to take over" list?
N-Korea? Nobody. N-Korea does fear that the US will invade. See, unless you forgot. They are technically still at war. In this war only one of the 2 sides is capable of invading. Before, in this war, N-Korea knew that after everything was said and done, The US leadership wasn't willing to pay the price of pursuing this invasion. Trump is doing his best to dissuade them from that notion. It brings me back to my original point. The reason status quo is preferable, because anything BUT status quo runs an increased risk of nuclear annihilation. If status quo has kept the world from blowing itself up since 1949. Why would you take a risk from upsetting it? You don't saw a branch on which you're sitting.
great. don't care if they think we will attack. i asked if we've ever shows in 70 years that we were interested in attacking them?

THEY'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

No they don't

Japan is out of range .

Stupid km ..on Google

View attachment 169422

Why would they need to come back?

i don't think anyone wants a war, nuclear or otherwise. but if one crazy dude is not only building nukes, but bragging who he can and will hit with them, you need to take it seriously. hell i can't say "bomb" in a plane cause of the repercussions yet he can threaten people all the time w/o anyone really caring enough *to do something* to stop him.

Say what?

Republicans say it= bad

Saying you want

What is the incentive for him to stop building nukes? His own people are starving to death and he still builds them.
As if North Korea didn't know until Trump told them that if they dared strike the US they'd be instant toast. That has always been a given and former Presidents just didn't make big empty pronouncements about it month after month while doing basically nothing to change our stance.
In what way has our stance actually changed, Admiral? Trump's bullying and empty tweets aside? Trump assured us last Spring that NK having a nuclear weapon that could hit the US "would never happen." Well it didn't take long for THAT one to bite the dust. When you make empty threats time after time, people stop listening.

I think he needs to change our policy entirely and recognize that NK is a nuclear state. That's step #1. Just spitting at each other over the DMZ is not really getting us anywhere. The US and NK need to sit their fat asses at the table and agree on how to behave. US can't go in expecting everything. Russia being mediator wouldn't kill anybody. If they were real pricks, we could always terminate the negotiations.

You have no clue as to what we have been doing regarding our stance. The NKs are starving, they have no gas, and pretty soon they will start by eating Kim for a snack or eating each other.

As to NK's ability to hit us with a nuke, I am still in the non-believers corner. They can't get the missile off the pad, or the missile breaks up inflight or upon reentry. But that doesn't prevent a blind squirrel finding an acorn.

You apparently don't know much about history. Look at the talks to end the Korean War. They spent a great deal of time arguing about how the POWs were to be repatriated. NK and China did not want to lose a good number of their POWs who wanted to remain in South Korea or go to Taiwan. That dragged on for most of the war.
We have photographs of NK subs with the ability to launch a nuclear war head. They can hit us, I am not sure they can launch fro NK and hit us yet!

We also have pictures of Iran launching a missile now what's wrong with this picture?

View attachment 169419

It's as bad as Powell going to the UN with pictures of Iraqs hobby lobby bought "drones" that any kid in America could buy at the time for under $300 bucks
That is not a sub capable of launching a nuclear war head but we do have pictures of subs that can!

No they don't

Japan is out of range .

Stupid km ..on Google

View attachment 169422

Why would they need to come back?

How would a 1950s bomber manage to sneak under US and Japan's radar? You watching to much red dawn?

Say what?

Republicans say it= bad

Saying you want

View attachment 169419

That is not a sub capable of launching a nuclear war head but we do have pictures of subs that can!

Yea US and Russian subs and like one Chinese sub ..

"Clinton, and almost everyone ever, uses it as an obvious figure of speech. But Kim seemed to be referring to a literal button on his desk in his own speech, then Trump responded similarly. It’s worth correcting any impression created that there is a literal American button." - Sarah Sanders clarifies

Say what?

Republicans say it= bad

Saying you want

View attachment 169419

nk sub launched missile - Google Search:

The underwater ejection test of what the Pentagon is calling the KN-11 missile took place April 22 from an underwater test platform near the North Korean coastal city of Sinpo, located on the southeastern coast of the country about 100 miles from the Demilitarized Zone separating it from South Korea.

Forum List

Back