Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Exactly what would you have wanted him to say in response?
No one says any another what Kim aim said!
If JFK had said the exact same thing, his Quote would have gone down in History

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Roosevelt held back almost too long , Wilson , Lincoln all kept their cool.

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..
really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.

Well Trump being Trump is not cooling things down, instead he is pissing off a mentally ill man who starves his own people..Kim Jong doesn't care about human life for obvious reasons..

Every president including Bush has ignored him

AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE PRESIDENTS WOUND UP GETTING THEIR ASS'S KICKED BY THOSE PIP SQUEAK, COMMIES.

Real presidential, that is.
Let's have a pissing contest, a penis measuring contest, a real old fashioned wingding in the locker room.
TRUMP IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENCOURAGING DIPLOMACY here, not poking that fucker with a stick.
Real presidential.

Yeah, diplomacy has worked with NK so well since 1953. Let's just keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results!
You WANT to have a nuclear war?
What other option besides war do we have but diplomacy? The guy has nukes. I doubt anyone will talk him out of them, but if he could at least get in line with the rest of the nuclear world as far as agreeing not to build more of them and not to use them, that would be cool.
the problem to me is that he wants to use them to show the world he's tough. the need to be seen as tough is something he and trump share unfortunately.

i don't think anyone wants a war, nuclear or otherwise. but if one crazy dude is not only building nukes, but bragging who he can and will hit with them, you need to take it seriously. hell i can't say "bomb" in a plane cause of the repercussions yet he can threaten people all the time w/o anyone really caring enough *to do something* to stop him.
He and his dad and his grandfather before him all believed (perhaps rightly) that the US would push them around and take them down unless they had a real bristly defense system. Of course, the fact that America didn't attack or invade them for the 70 years BEFORE they got a nuclear missile doesn't occur to them. But at any rate, KJU is right that his nuclear capabilities and missile strength WILL deter America from bombing the shit out of him. It is definitely working right now, as we speak.
so - we've not attacked or invaded for 70 years and have shown no desire to do so yet he needs nukes to keep us from doing what we are not doing anyway.

if he doesn't want to be bombed into oblivion then he needs to shut up and quietly go about building whatever defenses he deems necessary for an attack that really shows no signs of happening. take away their crazy leadership threatening to bomb us, why would we bomb or attack them these days?

i've not heard ANY president in the last 70 years say "damn, we need to show that n korea who's boss!" and make threats to bomb them. have you? outside of responding to his threats of attacks. if we've threatened to bomb them since the korean war let me know. i'll read up on it and educate myself. but to me it seems you're saying we have not attacked in 70 years they need nukes to keep us from attacking, of which we've already agreed we're *not* doing.

then again it's my 1st day back at work in 2 weeks and maybe i'm not following properly. :)
i've not heard ANY president in the last 70 years say "damn, we need to show that n korea who's boss!" and make threats to bomb them. have you?
Not 'til Trump. That's the problem. He is in effect saying exactly that.

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Let's have a pissing contest, a penis measuring contest, a real old fashioned wingding in the locker room.
TRUMP IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENCOURAGING DIPLOMACY here, not poking that fucker with a stick.
Real presidential.

Yeah, diplomacy has worked with NK so well since 1953. Let's just keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results!
What other option besides war do we have but diplomacy? The guy has nukes. I doubt anyone will talk him out of them, but if he could at least get in line with the rest of the nuclear world as far as agreeing not to build more of them and not to use them, that would be cool.

He has a couple of new nuclear bombs no way to deliver them , got to kill them, before he has to the technology to send one on a missile to Los Angeles ..

Diplomacy got us in the mess, we warned you bill Clinton's NK deal was a failure just like we warned you Obamas Iran nuke deal would be a failure.
We ain't been hit, yet. Maybe they weren't such failures. Clinton's NK deal did put the brakes on for several years. Can't expect the moon.
That is the problem today, so many people do expect the moon and to get it over night. The fucking micowave has broken peoples minds. Hard things take time and we would be better off to remember this!

Show me in history where another president tuants a crazy man who could bring on a possible catastrophic event like Trump is doing to N. Korea?

Trump is trying to keep the word Russia off the headlines..he is manipulating you righties as usual..
really? he's not so deep in the lefts head they're the ones who can't tell right from wrong anymore?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - who cares anymore? we're over a year into it and every day we keep hearing "any day now". we went through the same crap w/hillary and we have proven crimes on her no one cared about.

my wish for the new year is we'd quit stereotyping people. when i put you in a group i already have defined, i'll never get to know *you*. as for manipulation? nope. it's just trump being trump and smarting off as usual. but if people can twist that into a stab, these days DONE.

Well Trump being Trump is not cooling things down, instead he is pissing off a mentally ill man who starves his own people..Kim Jong doesn't care about human life for obvious reasons..

and where has ignoring him gotten us? you cry out human conditions there and then say we should ignore them.

we either deal with the problem or it gets bigger. if you don't see that then trumps tweets are getting in the way of common sense.
Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into. Is one of. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.
then how about tell me / us what you would do here vs. just say trump is fucking up again? take the focus off trump and on what should be done.

as for trump talking too much. yep. i just don't listen.
-No problem, just shut up. See the problem is not what should be done, the problem is what you shouldn't do. On top of that list is, don't provoke an unstable leader of a country with nuclear weapons, especially publicly. When you do, you first of, dare him to attack and second, you don't give him a way to back down without losing face. There is no way of preventing him to have the weapons. In his mind it's the one thing that prevents invasion. From that also flows that if you convince him you'll attack he wont hesitate to strike first. Trump is playing into Kim's fears and at the same time humiliating him. Ever cornered a rat? What do you think happens when you do?

and where has ignoring him gotten us? you cry out human conditions there and then say we should ignore them.

we either deal with the problem or it gets bigger. if you don't see that then trumps tweets are getting in the way of common sense.
Do you really believe playing king of the hill with nuclear weapons is partisan? I'm willing to think of all kinds of crazy things Trump does as galvanizing your base. The potential too kill the world ,something a nuclear attack with N Korea could easily escalate into. Is one of. You do NOT play games with nukes. That isn't partisan just common sense.
/——/Or as JFK taunted Khrushchev “Then we shall have War.”
Big difference is that both leaders were within their ideology stable and therefore to an extent perceived as predictable to the other side. That can't be said for either leader in this whole story.

the problem to me is that he wants to use them to show the world he's tough. the need to be seen as tough is something he and trump share unfortunately.

i don't think anyone wants a war, nuclear or otherwise. but if one crazy dude is not only building nukes, but bragging who he can and will hit with them, you need to take it seriously. hell i can't say "bomb" in a plane cause of the repercussions yet he can threaten people all the time w/o anyone really caring enough *to do something* to stop him.
He and his dad and his grandfather before him all believed (perhaps rightly) that the US would push them around and take them down unless they had a real bristly defense system. Of course, the fact that America didn't attack or invade them for the 70 years BEFORE they got a nuclear missile doesn't occur to them. But at any rate, KJU is right that his nuclear capabilities and missile strength WILL deter America from bombing the shit out of him. It is definitely working right now, as we speak.
so - we've not attacked or invaded for 70 years and have shown no desire to do so yet he needs nukes to keep us from doing what we are not doing anyway.

if he doesn't want to be bombed into oblivion then he needs to shut up and quietly go about building whatever defenses he deems necessary for an attack that really shows no signs of happening. take away their crazy leadership threatening to bomb us, why would we bomb or attack them these days?

i've not heard ANY president in the last 70 years say "damn, we need to show that n korea who's boss!" and make threats to bomb them. have you? outside of responding to his threats of attacks. if we've threatened to bomb them since the korean war let me know. i'll read up on it and educate myself. but to me it seems you're saying we have not attacked in 70 years they need nukes to keep us from attacking, of which we've already agreed we're *not* doing.

then again it's my 1st day back at work in 2 weeks and maybe i'm not following properly. :)
i've not heard ANY president in the last 70 years say "damn, we need to show that n korea who's boss!" and make threats to bomb them. have you?
and why? because n korea is on his hit list or because n korea continues to slap the bear so to speak?

my point is that you say we've not attacked in 70 years. i agree. we have not and as far as i know never threatened to. so if n korea feels they need nukes to keep us from attacking, what is their motivation to think we will?

if trump is a crazy dude with a bomb, he's not the only one. i see people attack trump for not putting up with n korea but i never hear people also put responsibility on n korea for building this situation also.

i see no threat of attack from us that would warrant them needing nukes. they've been building them long before trump stopped grabbing body parts to start his political career so this problem was around before trump had a chance to hit him back, ergo, this isn't a problem trump created but people keep calling him the madman with a bomb.

ignoring the country that's been building, testing and also threatening other countries for decades in the process.

then how about tell me / us what you would do here vs. just say trump is fucking up again? take the focus off trump and on what should be done.

as for trump talking too much. yep. i just don't listen.
-No problem, just shut up. See the problem is not what should be done, the problem is what you shouldn't do. On top of that list is, don't provoke an unstable leader of a country with nuclear weapons, especially publicly. When you do, you first of, dare him to attack and second, you don't give him a way to back down without losing face. There is no way of preventing him to have the weapons. In his mind it's the one thing that prevents invasion. From that also flows that if you convince him you'll attack he wont hesitate to strike first. Trump is playing into Kim's fears and at the same time humiliating him. Ever cornered a rat? What do you think happens when you do?

so your stance is to keep the status quo - shut up and let him do whatever it is he is doing?

and being invaded by who? who has n korea on their "countries to take over" list?

Real presidential.

He has a couple of new nuclear bombs no way to deliver them , got to kill them, before he has to the technology to send one on a missile to Los Angeles ..

Diplomacy got us in the mess, we warned you bill Clinton's NK deal was a failure just like we warned you Obamas Iran nuke deal would be a failure.
We ain't been hit, yet. Maybe they weren't such failures. Clinton's NK deal did put the brakes on for several years. Can't expect the moon.

NK broke the deal before the ink was dry , you don't see them ever using nukes for electricity now have you ..it takes a hermit kingdom along time to build and develop nukes

There isn't going to be a nuclear war. This is the same fear mongering that went on during the 80s when Reagan confronted the Soviet Union.

Real presidential.

No, but KJU apparently wants to provoke his own incineration.

What is the incentive for him to stop building nukes? His own people are starving to death and he still builds them.
As if North Korea didn't know until Trump told them that if they dared strike the US they'd be instant toast. That has always been a given and former Presidents just didn't make big empty pronouncements about it month after month while doing basically nothing to change our stance.
In what way has our stance actually changed, Admiral? Trump's bullying and empty tweets aside? Trump assured us last Spring that NK having a nuclear weapon that could hit the US "would never happen." Well it didn't take long for THAT one to bite the dust. When you make empty threats time after time, people stop listening.

I think he needs to change our policy entirely and recognize that NK is a nuclear state. That's step #1. Just spitting at each other over the DMZ is not really getting us anywhere. The US and NK need to sit their fat asses at the table and agree on how to behave. US can't go in expecting everything. Russia being mediator wouldn't kill anybody. If they were real pricks, we could always terminate the negotiations.
Just crazy ideas of mine.

You have no clue as to what we have been doing regarding our stance. The NKs are starving, they have no gas, and pretty soon they will start by eating Kim for a snack or eating each other.

As to NK's ability to hit us with a nuke, I am still in the non-believers corner. They can't get the missile off the pad, or the missile breaks up inflight or upon reentry. But that doesn't prevent a blind squirrel finding an acorn.

You apparently don't know much about history. Look at the talks to end the Korean War. They spent a great deal of time arguing about how the POWs were to be repatriated. NK and China did not want to lose a good number of their POWs who wanted to remain in South Korea or go to Taiwan. That dragged on for most of the war.
The NK's have BEEN doing without for years, they are getting their gas smuggled in via China AND they are sick brainwashed about what a stellar leader KJU is and what a threat we pose to their existence. I don't think the sanctions are going to work. We are the most powerful military in the world, sitting within a couple miles of their border in South Korea. They have a reason to feel insecure about it. China doesn't want us directly on their border, either, so it's not as if NK is totally nuts there. Maybe we need to rethink what we are doing over there and why. Is all of this really just to protect our ally South Korea? Mighty good friends, if that's the case. Nuclear annihilation worthy.

Exactly what would you have wanted him to say in response?
No one says any another what Kim aim said!
If JFK had said the exact same thing, his Quote would have gone down in History
The OP illustrates that the juvenile male taunting by both men serve to satisfy their bases. Weird, but there it is. Perhaps telling in terms of both bases depend on an alternate reality to reality. LOL

There isn't going to be a nuclear war. This is the same fear mongering that went on during the 80s when Reagan confronted the Soviet Union.
Who's mongering the fear? NK or us? Why?

/——/Or as JFK taunted Khrushchev “Then we shall have War.”
Big difference is that both leaders were within their ideology stable and therefore to an extent perceived as predictable to the other side. That can't be said for either leader in this whole story.
JFK wasn't taunting. US Soviet relations underwent a real change.

Both are fear mongering. As to why politicaql gain.

Say what?

Bill Clinton implied we would turn North Korea into glass/ no home address/ wipe them off the map

These threats are nothing new

Republicans say it= bad

Democratics say it = good

Quit being hypocrites it's pathetic.

Real presidential.

Well it's all Democrats know how to do is to bend knee and capitulate.

Let's check in on Twitter reactions -

Clearly The Orange Man-Child needs to be stopped from making any nuke decisions on his own

Stephen Colbert

✔@StephenAtHome

Please don’t make me picture your “Button.”
...also don’t start a nuclear war, you “Buttonhead.” https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

8:49 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Chuck Wendig

✔@ChuckWendig

JESUS CHRIST ON A CROISSANT THIS IS NOT PRO WRESTLING YOU DISEASED FUCKING TESTICLE

THIS IS NUCLEAR WAR AND WINTER YOU ARE JOKING ABOUT

AHHHHHHH

Scott Aukerman

✔@ScottAukerman

Most years are 365 days; some are 366. This one’ll be about four, probably? It’s been a good run! https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:02 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Laurence Tribe

✔@tribelaw

Having a president like Trump who brags “Mine is bigger than yours” to overcome an apparent fear of impotence and emasculation would be merely pathetic if it didn’t risk nuclear war. Hate to say it, but @realDonaldTrump is a danger to civilization. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

5:59 PM - Jan 2, 2018
Sara Rue

✔@SARARUEFORREAL

I've read Un's New Years statement... I think it's official, our leader is the more unstable one. In Un's New Year's statement there was a sliver of hope for talks. A tiny olive branch was hidden deep within his rhetoric and Trump just shit all over it. #Impeach https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:33 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Kenneth Roth

✔@KenRoth

Small hands. Big button. Fragile ego. Big danger. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992 …

21:35 - 2 Jan 2018

Rep. Eric Swalwell

✔@RepSwalwell

If you love our country, help me put this lunacy in check. Tell @realDonaldTrump this is not normal behavior. Any @HouseGOP members want to make sure Congress has some say before he pushes that button? https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:01 PM - Jan 2, 2018

DSoacf2X4AAUKlQ.jpg

I am going to love it when the nukes fly just to watch the left cry .

You would like to see nukes fly just so that it would make the left cry? Are you fucking serious? You would like to see a whole city vaporized with a nuke, just so that the left cries? Why do you hate this country?

Oh wait..............you just hate the part of the country that doesn't agree with you. Got it.

I would it would be so enjoyable if California got nuked........I would throw a party

Real presidential.

Well it's all Democrats know how to do is to bend knee and capitulate.
Damn that liberal Eisenhower...

We can't let NK get the technology what's so complicated?

Forum List

Back