Trump: “Tranny workers not protected by civil rights law”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This dude is hell-bent on working for America’s Best....WINNING!
Your thoughts?
Trans workers not protected by civil rights law, Trump admin tells high court
180829-amiee-donna-stephens-aclu-ew-1145a_cb33435409abb93cf21928580b7ab972.fit-560w.jpg

Great news! Hopefully these freaks will slither back into mommy's closet where they belong.

Why do you hate trannies?

I don’t hate Trannies...I like societal boundaries and self control...don’t you?

Yes. I do.

Boundaries that tell me it is none of my business what gender a person identifies as, since it has zero effect on me.

Self control in that I will that that person as I would any other.

Wouldn’t you agree?

I don’t hate Trannies...I like societal boundaries and self control...don’t you?

Yes. I do.

Boundaries that tell me it is none of my business what gender a person identifies as, since it has zero effect on me.

Wouldn’t you agree?
How much does this cost? Why infect kids in schools? We still have poverty and kids not eating according to you and we are on the wrong train tracks of affordability. The future authoritarian government will end this. You do know that. They will promote hetero families by force as we got stupid and got rid of them by choice at first but are no shamed and destroyed if we disagree with any of the modern Prog agendas.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
How much does this cost? Why infect kids in schools? We still have poverty and kids not eating according to you and we are on the wrong train tracks of affordability. The future authoritarian government will end this. You do know that. They will promote hetero families by force as we got stupid and got rid of them by choice at first but are no shamed and destroyed if we disagree with any of the modern Prog agendas.
Doesn’t cost anything.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

It goes far beyond someone just quietly and privately believing they're a girl when in fact they're a boy. No. It comes loaded with all sorts of ridiculous demands that normal people are supposed to adhere to lest they be shunned by "polite" society.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

It goes far beyond someone just quietly and privately believing they're a girl when in fact they're a boy. No. It comes loaded with all sorts of ridiculous demands that normal people are supposed to adhere to lest they be shunned by "polite" society.
What demands?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

What demands?

IT'S MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.
No charges to the taxpayer in any way. No charges extra in medical premiums for this procedure. No extra costs added to anything including medicine and treatments and on going treatments. Not a penny anywhere from those who do want to pay. There are 8 billion people in this world with billions not living well. And even though this is important to those affected, this is not at the top of the list of affordability. We are not utopia. Someday maybe.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.
No charges to the taxpayer in any way. No charges extra in medical premiums for this procedure. No extra costs added to anything including medicine and treatments and on going treatments. Not a penny anywhere from those who do want to pay. There are 8 billion people in this world with billions not living well. And even though this is important to those affected, this is not at the top of the list of affordability. We are not utopia. Someday maybe.

Wait...so...unlike you, they can’t have any of the basic benefits we all enjoy?

• Thanks

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

What demands?

IT'S MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got yelled at by a woman because I wished her Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. Is that a demand? She wasn’t even a trannie

• Thanks
I got yelled at by a woman because I wished her Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. Is that a demand? She wasn’t even a trannie

I used to get yelled at by a woman just for saying, "Good Morning".

I eventually got divorced.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.

Wait...so...unlike you, they can’t have any of the basic benefits we all enjoy?
And there you go. They ain't basic benefits. And there are tens of millions of people and tens of millions more who have not used much in benefits. We have reality shows championing massively overweight young people for gosh sakes. How do we spend tens of trillions of dollars to eliminate poverty on a war on poverty and still have a growing impoverished nation with the taxpayer forced to also pay for school meals since its inception with kids going to be hungry at night? You will agree the Bill Maher and Prog idea of a massive stock market collapse will help to right the situation. Its for us all. And I would suffer to. We need to expand the empire to continue this. I see a big island with minerals and th extermination of some judges as a way for us all to keep eating our Prog forced rainbow cake and have the frosting too.

This new thing where 99.7% of people must completely change to accommodate the .3% is rubbish.

If you are the exception, you need to deal with your accommodations. You shouldn’t expect the entire world to change to accommodate your exception.

Especially if it’s a choice.

Blind people can’t become airline pilots.

“In 1964, the ordinary public meaning of ‘sex’ was biological sex. It did not encompass transgender status,” the brief states.

Is this not the same argument that goes, "In 1789 the public meaning of arms, was a musket"?

RIGHTS! Nobody has the right to dictate to me or other Americans, that they are s girl when they are a man.

If I hire a person I have a right to know that person is who they are, not just who they claim to be.

It is none of anybodies business why I hire and fire.

Either way, when you work for me, you must be who I hire, Robin has no right to become super-girl if I hire Robin to clean toilets.

Go so.ewhere else, that is your right, and mine if I find you creepy or simply a bit crazy.

Forum List

Back