Trump: “Tranny workers not protected by civil rights law”

I don’t hate Trannies...I like societal boundaries and self control...don’t you?

Yes. I do.

Boundaries that tell me it is none of my business what gender a person identifies as, since it has zero effect on me.

Self control in that I will that that person as I would any other.

Wouldn’t you agree?
How much does this cost? Why infect kids in schools? We still have poverty and kids not eating according to you and we are on the wrong train tracks of affordability. The future authoritarian government will end this. You do know that. They will promote hetero families by force as we got stupid and got rid of them by choice at first but are no shamed and destroyed if we disagree with any of the modern Prog agendas.
Doesn’t cost anything.
100% wrong. :cuckoo:
I don’t hate Trannies...I like societal boundaries and self control...don’t you?

Yes. I do.

Boundaries that tell me it is none of my business what gender a person identifies as, since it has zero effect on me.

Wouldn’t you agree?
How much does this cost? Why infect kids in schools? We still have poverty and kids not eating according to you and we are on the wrong train tracks of affordability. The future authoritarian government will end this. You do know that. They will promote hetero families by force as we got stupid and got rid of them by choice at first but are no shamed and destroyed if we disagree with any of the modern Prog agendas.
Doesn’t cost anything.

How much does it cost to treat a trannie like any other person? What's the price of dignity? Respect? :dunno:

What heater families did we get rid of...that's a real weird claim in one of the posts.
Why don’t they respect other people enough to play dress-up at home?

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.
Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.

How much does it cost to treat a trannie like any other person? What's the price of dignity? Respect? :dunno:

What heater families did we get rid of...that's a real weird claim in one of the posts.
Why do you care what they wear as long as the naughty bits are covered?

Doesn’t cost anything.
Doesn’t cost anything.

Because I don’t want shit like this in my country.
12-Year-Old Boy Praised by LGBTs for Dancing Se*ually to Fight Homophobia

Doesn’t cost anything.
Doesn’t cost anything.

I don’t want it either. Nor do I want the heterosexual version we call child pageants. But that is on the parents, it has nothing to do with discrimination in housing and work etc.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

It goes far beyond someone just quietly and privately believing they're a girl when in fact they're a boy. No. It comes loaded with all sorts of ridiculous demands that normal people are supposed to adhere to lest they be shunned by "polite" society.
What demands?
The daily cultural and societal demands on heterosexual peoples patience when in public, the school room, and in the workplace.

What "demands"? Are they any different than the demands made by other people, such as you?

LGBTQ persons DEMAND YOU ACCEPT THEM. Otherwise they will go to court, administration, or human resource leader.

They just ask for the same considerations as heterosexuals: the right to work, housing, not to be lynched. What's the big deal? Shouldn't they have the same rights as heterosexuals?

Fuck that. At some point our society needs to put a stop to this and say “fuck you, you are not special, you don’t deserve to clog up the system so everyone has to go out of their way to meet your goddamn emotional needs.“ Companies and schools have to waste $$$ on special rest rooms and presentations on tolerance. Stupid. The whole thing runs contrary to common sense.

Considering the number of innocent people killed and assaulted daily for their beliefs, sexual orientation or ethnic or racial background, I don't see the problem with teaching tolerance.
So if I come to work dressed like a circus clown everyday to you think it would be disruptive in the workplace?

I don’t want it either. Nor do I want the heterosexual version we call child pageants. But that is on the parents, it has nothing to do with discrimination in housing and work etc.
Well LGBTQ community held him up as a hero.
Watch: Little boy twerks at Pride parade and upsets homophobes

This dude is hell-bent on working for America’s Best....WINNING!
Your thoughts?
Trans workers not protected by civil rights law, Trump admin tells high court
180829-amiee-donna-stephens-aclu-ew-1145a_cb33435409abb93cf21928580b7ab972.fit-560w.jpg

Lol. Every new picture of Democrats is more hilarious than the last. Truly a movement of the mentally ill.

If I don’t want to rent to someone because I find them inappropriate, that’s my prerogative, my investment, I own the place. If I don’t want to hire you because you look like Dr. Phil in lipstick and a dress, that’s my prerogative. What does child pageant ps have to do with a boy twerking surrounded by gay men? It’s what liberals want here. You watch. Next thing liberals will rail against is discrimination against pedophiles.

Our culture considers homosexuality and trans-whateverism to be deviant and dangerous.
Where do you get your urge for cultural genocide from?

Why do you hate trannies?

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

What "future authoritarian government" do you envision? It seems clear to me that Donald Trump, already a megalomaniac, will if reelected destroy our democratically elected Republican government, and the law of the land, COTUS, to suit his needs.

It's sad that people are born as one gender, but in their mind, feel they are another. Chaz Bono comes to mind.
I'm sure it makes their life very difficult. Kinda like a punishment. Can Karma still get you in "another life"?

What "future authoritarian government" do you envision? It seems clear to me that Donald Trump, already a megalomaniac, will if reelected destroy our democratically elected Republican government, and the law of the land, COTUS, to suit his needs.

So wait......
You DO believe in Government Tyranny?.......

Wait....then you must not really believe what you are saying about Trump since you're still a frequent rider on the Gun Grabber Train

If you really believed what you said about Trump you'd be all for gun rights. Sumting wery wery fishy here.....Caught you in another.........

No charges to the taxpayer in any way. No charges extra in medical premiums for this procedure. No extra costs added to anything including medicine and treatments and on going treatments. Not a penny anywhere from those who do want to pay. There are 8 billion people in this world with billions not living well. And even though this is important to those affected, this is not at the top of the list of affordability. We are not utopia. Someday maybe.

Wait...so...unlike you, they can’t have any of the basic benefits we all enjoy?
It cost a lot of money to try to change their gender, and In reality. It doesn't, you cannot change your DNA.
a lot of medical procedures codt a lot of money. Why does it matter if it is a trannie?
You spend all that money and if you are a man in the beginning of the costly procedure. After all the money and suffering. In the end, you're still a man.

Why does it matter to you?
If it is paying for it, nothing. But if insurance pays for it, then who ever is with that insurance company is paying for it.

Wait...so...unlike you, they can’t have any of the basic benefits we all enjoy?
It cost a lot of money to try to change their gender, and In reality. It doesn't, you cannot change your DNA.
a lot of medical procedures codt a lot of money. Why does it matter if it is a trannie?
You spend all that money and if you are a man in the beginning of the costly procedure. After all the money and suffering. In the end, you're still a man.

Why does it matter to you?
If it is paying for it, nothing. But if insurance pays for it, then who ever is with that insurance company is paying for it.

So what?

I don’t get to pick and choose which of YOUR medical procedures you can have done just because I share the same insurance.

Forum List

Back