Trump: “Tranny workers not protected by civil rights law”

My daughter suggested we purchase Greenland and send all of the Democrats pet humans there...it could be quite a spectacle, the worlds circus inhabited by freaks, weirdos, degenerates and wetbacks...Democrats could stroke their nobility and take great pride in funding the circus all by themselves.

The story is deliberately slanted. Transgender people have the same rights as anyone else but their employers have rights also. People who hire technicians to mutilate them in such a way that they become freaks and become a liability to their employer who deals with the public in sensitive issues risk termination. How much is too much? What if a funeral home worker decided to portray himself as a zombie. Would they have the right to terminate him? Let's see liberal news media hire freakazoids as news anchors to set an example of "tolerance". Too much money at risk?

I don’t hate Trannies...I like societal boundaries and self control...don’t you?

Yes. I do.

Boundaries that tell me it is none of my business what gender a person identifies as, since it has zero effect on me.

Self control in that I will that that person as I would any other.

Wouldn’t you agree?
How much does this cost? Why infect kids in schools? We still have poverty and kids not eating according to you and we are on the wrong train tracks of affordability. The future authoritarian government will end this. You do know that. They will promote hetero families by force as we got stupid and got rid of them by choice at first but are no shamed and destroyed if we disagree with any of the modern Prog agendas.
Doesn’t cost anything.
No charges to the taxpayer in any way. No charges extra in medical premiums for this procedure. No extra costs added to anything including medicine and treatments and on going treatments. Not a penny anywhere from those who do want to pay. There are 8 billion people in this world with billions not living well. And even though this is important to those affected, this is not at the top of the list of affordability. We are not utopia. Someday maybe.

Wait...so...unlike you, they can’t have any of the basic benefits we all enjoy?
It cost a lot of money to try to change their gender, and In reality. It doesn't, you cannot change your DNA.

62364756_301513630735153_2017051495584759808_n.jpg

Yes. I do.

Boundaries that tell me it is none of my business what gender a person identifies as, since it has zero effect on me.

Wouldn’t you agree?
How much does this cost? Why infect kids in schools? We still have poverty and kids not eating according to you and we are on the wrong train tracks of affordability. The future authoritarian government will end this. You do know that. They will promote hetero families by force as we got stupid and got rid of them by choice at first but are no shamed and destroyed if we disagree with any of the modern Prog agendas.
Doesn’t cost anything.
No charges to the taxpayer in any way. No charges extra in medical premiums for this procedure. No extra costs added to anything including medicine and treatments and on going treatments. Not a penny anywhere from those who do want to pay. There are 8 billion people in this world with billions not living well. And even though this is important to those affected, this is not at the top of the list of affordability. We are not utopia. Someday maybe.

It cost a lot of money to try to change their gender, and In reality. It doesn't, you cannot change your DNA.
a lot of medical procedures codt a lot of money. Why does it matter if it is a trannie?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Doesn’t cost anything.

a lot of medical procedures codt a lot of money. Why does it matter if it is a trannie?
You spend all that money and if you are a man in the beginning of the costly procedure. After all the money and suffering. In the end, you're still a man.

How do you know it has zero affect on you? Does it impact you as part of the greater community?

Does having societal norms improve the quality of all our lives?

If your neighbor was a neoNazi, does that in and of itself impact you?

I would also treat that person as I would any other and I do.

And if a man wearing a dress tried to enter my daughters shower room I would punch his ass out whether he was a tranny or not.

Wouldn’t you agree?

Yep.

We all have the right to pursue happiness, as long as it doe snot injure or physically harm another person.

No one has the right to not hear opinions that they disagree with.

Doesn’t cost anything.

Do you ever find it weird that some people stand so firmly against holding society to a standard, having expectations, establishing boundaries and a level of normalcy? You realize that is how a likeminded society is constructed...right? You hate division..right?
It’s as if you honestly believe that such ideology will perpetuate degradation among society. Your fascination with weird is just plain bizarre..your desire to satisfy and include the 1% while shitting in the face of the 99% is bizarre. It’s bizarre that you take pride in fighting to normalize the bizarre.

I don’t hate Trannies...I like societal boundaries and self control...don’t you?

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

It goes far beyond someone just quietly and privately believing they're a girl when in fact they're a boy. No. It comes loaded with all sorts of ridiculous demands that normal people are supposed to adhere to lest they be shunned by "polite" society.
What demands?

IT'S MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got yelled at by a woman because I wished her Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. Is that a demand? She wasn’t even a trannie

Was your job and reputation at stake because you didn't pander to that woman's beliefs?

Why do you hate trannies?

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

It goes far beyond someone just quietly and privately believing they're a girl when in fact they're a boy. No. It comes loaded with all sorts of ridiculous demands that normal people are supposed to adhere to lest they be shunned by "polite" society.
What demands?
The daily cultural and societal demands on heterosexual peoples patience when in public, the school room, and in the workplace. LGBTQ persons DEMAND YOU ACCEPT THEM. Otherwise they will go to court, administration, or human resource leader. Fuck that. At some point our society needs to put a stop to this and say “fuck you, you are not special, you don’t deserve to clog up the system so everyone has to go out of their way to meet your goddamn emotional needs.“ Companies and schools have to waste $$$ on special rest rooms and presentations on tolerance. Stupid. The whole thing runs contrary to common sense.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.
100% wrong. :cuckoo:

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
It has an effect when they attempt to force it into the workplace and into the schools. Then it BECOMES my business.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.

How much does it cost to treat a trannie like any other person? What's the price of dignity? Respect? :dunno:

What heater families did we get rid of...that's a real weird claim in one of the posts.

• Thanks
Doesn’t cost anything.

You spend all that money and if you are a man in the beginning of the costly procedure. After all the money and suffering. In the end, you're still a man.

Why does it matter to you?

• Thanks

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?

What demands?
The daily cultural and societal demands on heterosexual peoples patience when in public, the school room, and in the workplace.

What "demands"? Are they any different than the demands made by other people, such as you?

LGBTQ persons DEMAND YOU ACCEPT THEM. Otherwise they will go to court, administration, or human resource leader.

They just ask for the same considerations as heterosexuals: the right to work, housing, not to be lynched. What's the big deal? Shouldn't they have the same rights as heterosexuals?

Fuck that. At some point our society needs to put a stop to this and say “fuck you, you are not special, you don’t deserve to clog up the system so everyone has to go out of their way to meet your goddamn emotional needs.“ Companies and schools have to waste $$$ on special rest rooms and presentations on tolerance. Stupid. The whole thing runs contrary to common sense.

Considering the number of innocent people killed and assaulted daily for their beliefs, sexual orientation or ethnic or racial background, I don't see the problem with teaching tolerance.

• Thanks

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.

Yes. I do.

Wouldn’t you agree?
Doesn’t cost anything.

How much does it cost to treat a trannie like any other person? What's the price of dignity? Respect? :dunno:

What heater families did we get rid of...that's a real weird claim in one of the posts.
Because they NEVER stop there. Like all liberals they have to whine and cry about discrimination and DEMAND you recognize them, when in fact most people are sickened to look at them because in 99.999% of the cases they look like Dr. Phil with lipstick and a wig.

Forum List

Back