Trump to make groping legal on college campuses

Betsy-bitch and her boss are much alike. She's probably been to bed with as many people as he has. Apparently she likes to be groped, grabbed, pinched, and having people talk dirty to her, by any guy who wants to do it. Somehow she thinks that other women like it, too. She must have been a real hot number in her school days.

The only other alternative is that she is actually a man in drag.

What a useless post, but not surprising from a useless poster.

Is baseless slander the only thing you are capable of?

Oh, come on! Her efforts to protect men from the consequences of their own conduct shows that she must have liked it and is filled with self-loathing. She certainly doesn't want to protect women, even though she is supposed to be a woman as well.

You know as well as I do that sexual harassment usually does not occur within sight of others, although one drunken (and married) colleague of mine decided to relieve me of my neck scarf in a bar full of law-firm staff, on the ground that I wasn't showing as much cleavage as he would like. But they generally do not pin you against a wall when other people are around. Betsy-bitch must have enjoyed it and thinks that everyone else does.

Betsy-bitch and her boss are much alike.

Just like you and your boss Joe Stalin, eh bitch?

She's probably been to bed with as many people as he has.

But the two combined don't even come close to as many as you service on an average weekend.

Apparently she likes to be groped, grabbed, pinched, and having people talk dirty to her, by any guy who wants to do it.

Apparently you like to be covered in feces and pissed on by the homeless while felating hobos fresh after anal sex.

Somehow she thinks that other women like it, too. She must have been a real hot number in her school days.

Somehow you think normals should listed to your Nazi level demagoguery.

The only other alternative is that you're actually Pol Pot reincarnated.

real women don't whine about inequality, they are proactive and come right up to us and ask us for a full body massage with happy ending, instead!
Real men aren't fucking assholes and denigrate women.. Why are you blaming women because men abuse them?

real women don't whine about inequality, they are proactive and come right up to us and ask us for a full body massage with happy ending, instead!
Real men aren't fucking assholes and denigrate women.. Why are you blaming women because men abuse them?

-------------------------------------------------- poor widdle adult wominz , heck i thought they were equals that could take care of themselves . Heck , they can even vote . ------- just a comment RDave .

So the police need evidence a crime has been committed before they act further.
Didn’t you know that already?

Communists don't like that. The accusation is proof of guilt. Due process is a bourgeoisie concept.

democrats like OldLady bitterly hate the middle class and are dedicated to destroying it. These Marxists are basically frustrated aristocrats who are outraged that the usurpers of the middle are afforded luxury that rightfully should be reserved for them.

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

What kind of pussy makes that kind of claim in an OP but doesn’t include a supporting link. Some people might think you just made it all up?

Betsy-bitch and her boss are much alike. She's probably been to bed with as many people as he has. Apparently she likes to be groped, grabbed, pinched, and having people talk dirty to her, by any guy who wants to do it. Somehow she thinks that other women like it, too. She must have been a real hot number in her school days.

What a useless post, but not surprising from a useless poster.

Is baseless slander the only thing you are capable of?

Oh, come on! Her efforts to protect men from the consequences of their own conduct shows that she must have liked it and is filled with self-loathing. She certainly doesn't want to protect women, even though she is supposed to be a woman as well.

You know as well as I do that sexual harassment usually does not occur within sight of others, although one drunken (and married) colleague of mine decided to relieve me of my neck scarf in a bar full of law-firm staff, on the ground that I wasn't showing as much cleavage as he would like. But they generally do not pin you against a wall when other people are around. Betsy-bitch must have enjoyed it and thinks that everyone else does.

So much assumption, so little fact.

This guidance is simply to tell Schools they have to give due process to anyone accused. The sheer number of lawsuits that men are filing (and winning) when they are railroaded by a school shows that this is needed.

Most of the cases that the men file lawsuits about involve two drunk people, and post-sex regret by the woman turning into ruining the guys life.

Republican + Russian = same

caddo kid + Retard = same.

You know fuckwit, for nearly a century you democrat scum have licked the boots of the Communists. I get that you feel betrayed that the Russians abandoned the Communism you so deeply love, which is why you are toadies of the Communist Chinese.

Hell, Sen. Dianne Feinstein is a fucking Chinese spy.

Even here, where you Marxist fucks demand there be no due process, you are aping your Chinese masters.

Don't worry, I provided one.

The commie couldn't provide a link, because any link is going to show the commie fuck is lying.
You need a link because you are too fucking stupid to find the information for yourself. I guess your mommy still spoon feeds you & wipes your fat ass when you take as dump.
Stop being such a lazy faggot
Stop being such an ignorant bigoted POS who is too lazy to advance their own knowledge by looking it up

Wow, what a hack you are.

-------------------------------------------------- poor widdle adult wominz , heck i thought they were equals that could take care of themselves . Heck , they can even vote . ------- just a comment RDave .

You are the typical panty waisted little person who has to abuse women.

How pathetic.

You know fuckwit, for nearly a century you democrat scum have licked the boots of the Communists. I get that you feel betrayed that the Russians abandoned the Communism you so deeply love, which is why you are toadies of the Communist Chinese.

Even here, where you Marxist fucks demand there be no due process, you are aping your Chinese masters.
So, you';re sticking with you lie that there was no due process in these cases on college campuses.

The commie couldn't provide a link, because any link is going to show the commie fuck is lying.
You need a link because you are too fucking stupid to find the information for yourself. I guess your mommy still spoon feeds you & wipes your fat ass when you take as dump.
Stop being such an ignorant bigoted POS who is too lazy to advance their own knowledge by looking it up

How pathetic.
------------------------------------ poor widdle adult Fro , er adult ladies . All they gotta do is call the cops if they as little ladies are assaulted RDave .

WShy are Trumpettes so ininformed, ignorant &
Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Yeah, Due Process is a horrible concept, right, Stalin?

There was due procerss before, dumbass.

Like at Duke?

And I can list countless other examples, by the way, but that is probably the most notorious and egregious.
And there a list 100 times longer of women that were raped & abused.

And absolutely nothing is stopping them from going to the police and filing charges. Absolutely nothing has changed to make that any more difficult.

So please stop the lying. It just makes you look stupid
Oh Jesus fuck. Schools have a procedure. The accused get their say in their defense.

So, you';re sticking with you lie that there was no due process in these cases on college campuses.
---------------------------------------------------- i'd say that , there was NO LEGAL Due Process if guilt or innocence is not determined by Legal means in the USA Justice system . kangaroo courts lorded over by liberal 'pc' perfessors are not 'due process' or even legal in the USA RealDave .

Betsy-bitch is trying to impose on schools' disciplinary procedures the burden of proof that is applied to harassment cases brought in federal court under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, thus putting them in a position in which they cannot protect their students. She knows this, but she must have enjoyed her share.

Oh, come on! Her efforts to protect men from the consequences of their own conduct shows that she must have liked it and is filled with self-loathing.

Hysteria, are you from Alabama? :dunno:

So, if an accusation against a black man (90% of those made) then you demand he be lynched. No need for an investigation.

Does that hood and white robe chafe?

She certainly doesn't want to protect women, even though she is supposed to be a woman as well.

The politics of division. You Marxist scum love that.

Our nation, which you have not yet conquered, offer EQUAL protection under the law; to both men and women.

You seek to change that, as the racist bigot that you are.

So this is about harassment?

You are an angry, evil little pile of shit. All men are guilty and should be severely punished on the grounds they are men.

How pathetic.

Who are you quoting here? Learn to use the functions right.

Unlike you, I don't lie. I also support my claims with cites.

Denying due process for campus sex assault cases

The lynching of predominantly black men in America's institutions of Marxist learning is out of control. The feckless Obama regime is largely to blame by assigning strict liability to the indoctrination centers. DeVos wisely and correctly restored due process by removing the Obama idiocy.

Betsy-bitch is trying to impose on schools' disciplinary procedures the burden of proof that is applied to harassment cases brought in federal court under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, thus putting them in a position in which they cannot protect their students. She knows this, but she must have enjoyed her share.

So someone should be kicked out of school based on 50.1% of belief in the presented case?

Like at Duke?

And I can list countless other examples, by the way, but that is probably the most notorious and egregious.

And absolutely nothing is stopping them from going to the police and filing charges. Absolutely nothing has changed to make that any more difficult.

Oh Jesus fuck. Schools have a procedure. The accused get their say in their defense.

More fucking lies from the #MeToo Marxist.

{
Kwadwo “kojo” bonsu, 23, was on track to graduate in the spring of 2016 with a degree in chemical engineering from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Bonsu, who was born in Maryland, is the son of Ghanaian immigrants. He chose UMass because it gave him the opportunity to pursue his two passions, science and music. He told me he hoped to get a doctorate in polymer science or chemical engineering. At UMass he was a member of the National Society of Black Engineers. He also joined a fraternity (he was the only black member), played guitar in a campus jazz band, and tutored jazz guitarists at a local high school.}

The Uncomfortable Truth About Campus Rape Policy - The Atlantic

Like at Duke?

Yep and with this change they still will.

Forum List

Back