Trump to make groping legal on college campuses

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Once again you lie. The guidelines are to make sure due process is followed during the process of determining the validity of the accusations.

Preliminary Education Department rules on campus sexual misconduct include important due process protections, according to report

Link would be good. I remember DeVos making rumblings about this last year. We want it to be fair to all students; if it wasn't a fair process, it should be made so. But the victims should also report to the police. Colleges were pressuring students NOT to, in order to keep their reputations safe. If the rules for filing a complaint on campus become unfair, that's going to shoot the college in the foot. Victims will immediately call police; at least I hope they do.

Yeah, Due Process is a horrible concept, right, Stalin?

A guy and his new girlfriend on the couch at his apartment:

Bill: "Sue, may I kiss you?"
Sue: "Of course, why?"
Bill: "They told me I had to ask first".
Sue: "You may kiss me".
Bill: "Will you kiss me back?"
Sue: "Of course".
Bill: "Don't you need my permission"?

How the hell do ya get to second base? Little wonder why there's so many queers and lesbians running around these campuses.

Drumpf wants others to grope like he does.

You better take another long look at your remarks.

In every case involving an athlete the athlete has always been black.

Black with no due process. What are you gonna do cheer for both sides.

The kid at Brown was Black and he was thrown out of school on just the
word of somebody else and he had no defense whatsoever.

Interesting TV documentary could be made from all of this...BLM meets
MeToo.

A guy and his new girlfriend on the couch at his apartment:

Bill: "Sue, may I kiss you?"
Sue: "Of course, why?"
Bill: "They told me I had to ask first".
Sue: "You may kiss me".
Bill: "Will you kiss me back?"
Sue: "Of course".
Bill: "Don't you need my permission"?

How the hell do ya get to second base? Little wonder why there's so many queers and lesbians running around these campuses.
You're one smooth operator, Tom.

No surprise there. Lies is all they’ve got.

Once again you lie. The guidelines are to make sure due process is followed during the process of determining the validity of the accusations.

Preliminary Education Department rules on campus sexual misconduct include important due process protections, according to report

MeToo.
You seem retarded. There are thousands of white athletes involved in sexual harassment or rape cases. I dont need to take a look at my remarks. I only need to look at Drumpfs "grab them by the pussy" remark to lend credence to my post..

A link would be very useful.

Right, you don’t have to look at the context, nor the actual context of this. It’s Trump, that is enough for you. And you dare wonder why others don’t take you seriously, when you want them to.

MeToo.
You seem retarded. There are thousands of white athletes involved in sexual harassment or rape cases. I dont need to take a look at my remarks. I only need to look at Drumpfs grab them by the pussy remark to lend credence to my post..

whatever shall we do when women get brave enough to believe in equality and they proclaim; you get hard, i am getting some, Because, You wanted it.

Trump is truly one Fed up pos A mental case

Right, you don’t have to look at the context, nor the actual context of this. It’s Trump, that is enough for you. And you dare wonder why others don’t take you seriously, when you want them to.

MeToo.
You seem retarded. There are thousands of white athletes involved in sexual harassment or rape cases. I dont need to take a look at my remarks. I only need to look at Drumpfs grab them by the pussy remark to lend credence to my post..
There is no context where someone should go grab some strange woman by the pussy. I dont wonder what scrubs do or do not take seriously. Why would I even concern myself with what scrubs think?

Forum List

Back