Trump to make groping legal on college campuses

there are over 5,200 colleges & universities within the US. If someone is expelled from one educational institution, what precludes that person from going to one of the other 5,199 schools?

The Marxist institutions of mal-education such as Stanford, Harvard, Yale, et al collude to blackball students who are placed on watch lists.

A student who runs afoul of one of the Ivy League diploma mills will be blackballed from all of them, as well as most state universities.

I don't see such a broad range of options as, "ruining a young man's education."

That's because you are a Communist and support authoritarian acts such as this.

Pretend you're not a democrat for a second and be honest; don't you support destroying the future of any person accused of racism, sexism, homophobia, or other crimes against the party? Don't you feel that such accusations alone are enough to end the life of what is now an enemy of the party?

Wow; you label me a "demorat" & a "commie"? You do not know shit about me; obviously.

He knows you aren’t intelligent. Pretty much inferred the rest

Oh sure; I paid off my mortgage, debt free, and been sittin' on my azz for over 2 years, with NO f***ing debt, NOW @ age 57, with $$$$ in the bank.

Yep, I'm f***Ing stupid. LOL

Betsy DeVos is set to weaken sexual misconduct enforcement on campus.

The New York Times reported on Wednesday afternoon that the Education Department secretary is revising Title IX standards for addressing cases of sexual harassment and assault on college campuses. DeVos has yet to finalize the revisions, but a draft obtained by Times will “bolster the rights” of accused students, “narrow the definition of sexual harassment,” and hold “schools accountable only for formal complaints filed through proper authorities and for conduct said to have occurred on their campuses.”

If ushered in, the new/revised rules will be titled, 'Make Grabbing Pussy Great Again'

So, do any of the women here agree that campus sexual assault guidelines should be relaxed?
Yes, if they were unfair. Since I am not working on campus in an office dealing with sexual assault, I really can't say. It sounds from what I read last year that some of the young men were being expelled from college without due process? That is not right, if that is what happened.

I advocate women being supported in the case of rape, regardless of where it happens. I don't advocate ruining a young man's education with accusations that are not properly looked into and confirmed.

The article (see Marty Began's link, post #5) explains things a little better and the why and wherefore of it.

I don't think most of us have the actual knowledge of how these rules work to know if this is going to make things more or less fair for victims and the accused.

there are over 5,200 colleges & universities within the US. If someone is expelled from one educational institution, what precludes that person from going to one of the other 5,199 schools?
I don't see such a broad range of options as, "ruining a young man's education."
Why should they have to?

most institutions will have hearings to determine if allegations have merit

However, by then the accused's reputation is finished and it doesn't matter if he/she is cleared, they are now labeled. Not all schools will have a hearing, in many institutions the accused isn't part of the process. The schools need to be accountable and at the very least turn it over to the proper legal authorities and then base their decision after a full unbiased police investigation.

a person's reputation aint shit, period.

I'll tell YOU what. What MATTERS is if you have a 'criminal' record.

I don't have one. Do you?

If you don't, then picking another institution of post secondary education will be a fucking cake walk.

Stop with the dramatic bullshit. Please.

Drumpf wants others to grope like he does.

You better take another long look at your remarks.

In every case involving an athlete the athlete has always been black.

Black with no due process. What are you gonna do cheer for both sides.

The kid at Brown was Black and he was thrown out of school on just the
word of somebody else and he had no defense whatsoever.

Interesting TV documentary could be made from all of this...BLM meets
MeToo.
You seem retarded. There are thousands of white athletes involved in sexual harassment or rape cases. I dont need to take a look at my remarks. I only need to look at Drumpfs "grab them by the pussy" remark to lend credence to my post..

Here ya go...

This link has every college atrhlete charged with a citation, arrested or
charged since 2010.

The teams are listed individually. Just go find me a total 0f 100 white athletes not your claim of 1,000's...

Teams

The Marxist institutions of mal-education such as Stanford, Harvard, Yale, et al collude to blackball students who are placed on watch lists.

A student who runs afoul of one of the Ivy League diploma mills will be blackballed from all of them, as well as most state universities.

Pretend you're not a democrat for a second and be honest; don't you support destroying the future of any person accused of racism, sexism, homophobia, or other crimes against the party? Don't you feel that such accusations alone are enough to end the life of what is now an enemy of the party?

Wow; you label me a "demorat" & a "commie"? You do not know shit about me; obviously.
You're not even a Democrat; you're a Liberal.

Drumpf wants others to grope like he does.

You better take another long look at your remarks.

In every case involving an athlete the athlete has always been black.

Black with no due process. What are you gonna do cheer for both sides.

The kid at Brown was Black and he was thrown out of school on just the
word of somebody else and he had no defense whatsoever.

Interesting TV documentary could be made from all of this...BLM meets
MeToo.
You seem retarded. There are thousands of white athletes involved in sexual harassment or rape cases. I dont need to take a look at my remarks. I only need to look at Drumpfs "grab them by the pussy" remark to lend credence to my post..

Here ya go...

This link has every college atrhlete charged with a citation, arrested or
charged since 2010.

The teams are listed individually. Just go find me a total 0f 100 white athletes not your claim of 1,000's...

Teams

Your words not mind....."in every case involving an athlete the athlete has always been black."

Now show us where there are not any white guys listed in your link. Hell it looks like the first 5 people on your list are white.

cody-jamieson.jpg

that is fucking rich: the last time I voted for a shitty azzed MAJOR party candidate was in 1980 (38 years ago) & that was that dead azz Ronny RayGun jackazz & I don't believe that burning in Hell jackazz would B considered "liberal"

But yeah; just keep on pretending LIKE you know ALL 'bout me.

that is fucking rich: the last time I voted for a shitty azzed MAJOR party candidate was in 1980 (38 years ago) & that was that dead azz Ronny RayGun jackazz & I don't believe that burning in Hell jackazz would B considered "liberal"

Do I know all about you?
What a silly statement.
I know about you from your postings.
With the exception of your first posting where you seemed to be willing to be fair minded, you have since been screeching like a raving Liberal.
I suggest that you review your postings from the last several days.

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Do you have a link?

Pretend you're not a democrat for a second and be honest; don't you support destroying the futureof any person accused of racism, sexism, homophobia, or other crimes against the party? Don't you feel that such accusations alone are enough to end the life of what is now an enemy of the party?

democrat and commie are the same thing.

Do you deny you are both?

What about Bernie, Comrade?????

Betsy-bitch and her boss are much alike. She's probably been to bed with as many people as he has. Apparently she likes to be groped, grabbed, pinched, and having people talk dirty to her, by any guy who wants to do it. Somehow she thinks that other women like it, too. She must have been a real hot number in her school days.

The only other alternative is that she is actually a man in drag.

I've seen the other side of this and seen how much a scared young college student has to go through before the police or even campus security can intervene when a stalker is after her.

Why can’t she call the police?
Did you read my post? She DID call the police. The guy needs to be warned/keep it up X3 before the police can do anything.
So the police need evidence a crime has been committed before they act further.
Didn’t you know that already?

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Once again you lie. The guidelines are to make sure due process is followed during the process of determining the validity of the accusations.

Preliminary Education Department rules on campus sexual misconduct include important due process protections, according to report
Sure Marty. We need protection for the accused by masking it nearly impossible to file a complsauint

The issue isn't filing a complaint, the issue is former guidance from the DOE that made it more easy for the schools to railroad the accused or else face lawsuits saying they "didn't do enough".

There are tons of lawsuits out there by men saying they did not get due process during accusations, and they are winning those lawsuits.

A question, should a person be thrown out of school on 50.1% belief in the evidence against them?

Pretend you're not a democrat for a second and be honest; don't you support destroying the futureof any person accused of racism, sexism, homophobia, or other crimes against the party? Don't you feel that such accusations alone are enough to end the life of what is now an enemy of the party?

democrat and commie are the same thing.

Do you deny you are both?

Republican + Russian = same

Yes, i read all that from your link.
DERP

Don't worry, I provided one.

The commie couldn't provide a link, because any link is going to show the commie fuck is lying.
You need a link because you are too fucking stupid to find the information for yourself. I guess your mommy still spoon feeds you & wipes your fat ass when you take as dump.
Stop being such a lazy faggot
Stop being such an ignorant bigoted POS who is too lazy to advance their own knowledge by looking it up

Wow, what a hack you are.

To those who are so fucking stupid that they don't bother to learn about the topic.

Devos wants to change the definition of what is considered sexual harassment.

This is what is being considered: "unwelcome conduct on the basis of sex that is so severe, pervasive and objectively offensive that it denies a person access to the school’s education program or activity.”.

This is why it makes groping "legal" This is how it permits women to be sexually assaulted. This is almost impossible to prove.

" So i grabbed her tit, she made it to class"? Really?

Women are supposed to just bear these assaults?

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Will you really put up with this if some rich college frat guys rapes your daughter, gropes her, harasses her?

Donald Trump has made you people stupid.
Well, why didn't you say so, Dave?

Betsy-bitch and her boss are much alike. She's probably been to bed with as many people as he has. Apparently she likes to be groped, grabbed, pinched, and having people talk dirty to her, by any guy who wants to do it. Somehow she thinks that other women like it, too. She must have been a real hot number in her school days.

The only other alternative is that she is actually a man in drag.

What a useless post, but not surprising from a useless poster.

Is baseless slander the only thing you are capable of?

To those who are so fucking stupid that they don't bother to learn about the topic.

Devos wants to change the definition of what is considered sexual harassment.

This is what is being considered: "unwelcome conduct on the basis of sex that is so severe, pervasive and objectively offensive that it denies a person access to the school’s education program or activity.”.

This is why it makes groping "legal" This is how it permits women to be sexually assaulted. This is almost impossible to prove.

" So i grabbed her tit, she made it to class"? Really?

Women are supposed to just bear these assaults?

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Will you really put up with this if some rich college frat guys rapes your daughter, gropes her, harasses her?

Donald Trump has made you people stupid.
Well, why didn't you say so, Dave?

Wrong. The crux of the changes is to make sure due process is followed.

Right now schools can easily be sued even if the accusation by the "victim" is baseless, because the guidance puts the burden on the school, and is biased in favor of them just getting rid of the accused as fast as possible.

If you read my link, you would see there is SC precedent on what the DOE is trying to establish.

The part of the rule you are talking about does nothing to stop the police from arresting and prosecuting the actual person doing the harassment, what it does is allows the schools to follow due process without being sued by accusers if the school finds the accused not guilty by their internal proceedings.

If he did nothing wrong why should he be expelled and forced to go to another school? What about his right to go to the school of his choice?
the poster stated something to the effect of ruining someon's education; impossible. There are too many schools for that to happen.

So you’re seriously trying to arguing that if someone gets kicked out of Harvard based on an accusation and nothing else they won’t have their education ruined because they can go to Trump University?

So, you really think all it takes is an accusation. No investigation, nothing. How did you get this naive?
It has happened many times. If a crime is alleged it is not for college staff to ‘investigate’.

some universities have their own police but criminal investigations are a different thing
If one is alleging they are the victim of a crime and they want something done about that crime, then it is for the legal system to deal with.
It is totally wrong that the institution decides to kick out someone based upon their idea of an investigation.
In fact that approach should be illegal if it isn’t already. School staff aren’t lawyers and neither should they behave as though they are judge and jury where people’s futures are concerned.
It ain’t rocket science.
From what I hear, "their idea of an investigation" is what the Obama era policies were about. Too many colleges were burying these incidents in order to save their reputations, so the administration told colleges they needed to investigate when there were accusations of sexual assault or harrassment. However, as many here have pointed out, colleges are not courts of law and they aren't equipped to be. This has given the accused a reason to say they did not receive "due process." If you look at the case 2AGuy posted back several pages ago, the guy was found to have committed sexual assault, but the beef was the investigators didn't question him about additional accusations of creating a hostile environment in a class. So what, is my question--if he committed sexual assault (which the article doesn't argue) the fact that they didn't question him about talking dirty to her in a class doesn't change anything important.
So one must be careful. The Obama era rules were put in place to give fairness to victims. If they need to be adjusted now to make them more fair, fine.

Forum List

Back