God never intended .... Pelosi is going to regret that statement

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Heckler confronts Pelosi over her wealth: 'How much are you worth, Nancy?' - The American Mirror

“These issues about the tax cuts and then the cuts to initiatives that help people, that’s part of the budget. The national budget should be a statement of our national values, what is important to us as a nation,” Pelosi preached. “Which makes us strong and builds for the future should be reflected in our budget.

“But what we have seen here is the complete opposite,” she claimed. “So this isn’t about Democrats or Republicans. This is about the United States of America and our children’s future. …

“It can’t possibly be a statement of values for us to talk about, as Martin Luther King said, … ‘God never intended for one group of people to live in superfluous inordinate wealth while others live in abject deadly poverty,’” Pelosi said to applause. “So these are kitchen table issues for most of America’s families. Most people are not in deadly poverty, but some are. But most people have to struggle to …”

At least one woman wasn’t buying it and shouted from the crowd to cut Pelosi off.

“How much are you worth, Nancy?” the woman yelled.

“No, we’re not talking about that,” Pelosi shot back, raising her voice to speak over the woman. “In any event … I can out … I’m a mother of five, I can speak louder than anybody.”

and liberals seem to take louder as being right. :)

but ouch - talk about hypocrisy 101.

Last edited:
“No, we’re not talking about that,” Pelosi shot back, raising her voice to speak over the woman. “In any event … I can out … I’m a mother of five, I can speak louder than anybody.
and the MSM would call that "taking a cheap shot at mothers" if she did not have a "D" next to her name
well first i just don't see how someone with what, 6 mortgages and a vineyard that makes her the 4th richest person in california.where they're #3 in homeless behind hawaii and new york can make this statement and get applause.

That sanctimonious bitch is an embarrassment to the entire country. Her district is the most morally bankrupt district in California. The longer she is out making an ass of herself like Maxine Wateronthebrain the better it is for Republicans.

well first i just don't see how someone with what, 6 mortgages and a vineyard that makes her the 4th richest person in california.where they're #3 in homeless behind hawaii and new york can make this statement and get applause.
I see the greatest danger to America is the PC crowd and the way news is covered using PC language, I always go after that first...I am a democrat, but fiercely anti liberal in politics while supporting liberal attitudes in private that do not encroach

I see the greatest danger to America is the PC crowd and the way news is covered using PC language, I always go after that first...I am a democrat, but fiercely anti liberal in politics while supporting liberal attitudes in private that do not encroach
i'm pretty conservative and my big thing is just own what you do and be responsible for yourself. but yea, the extremes and the mind/thought police are a real danger these days but it's getting to the point more and more people don't CARE about their threats of whatever and just move on. this is ramping up their screaming as they know they're about to be ignored.

If you have ever voted for pelosi, or feels that she represents YOU and YOUR IDEALS, you are a fucking dipshit.

I grew up in the Bay Area, I left after I got out of the service. Today you can't really walk the streets downtown for the shit, the piss and the discarded syringes.

I grew up in the Bay Area, I left after I got out of the service. Today you can't really walk the streets downtown for the shit, the piss and the discarded syringes.

My wife is travelling on business in the bay Area this week. She could not BELIEVE the homeless population in San Fran in the areas around like Lafayette park and union square.....everywhere.

She said there are literall homeless junkies shooting up in plain view on market street in front of TWITTER WORLD HQ.

LIBERAL FUCKING PARADISE.......SAN FRANCISCO!

SAN FRAN AND VENEZUELA ARE THE RESULTS OF LIBS IN CHARGE.

My wife is travelling on business in the bay Area this week. She could not BELIEVE the homeless population in San Fran in the areas around like Lafayette park and union square.....everywhere.

She said there are literall homeless junkies shooting up in plain view on market street in front of TWITTER WORLD HQ.

LIBERAL FUCKING PARADISE.......SAN FRANCISCO!

SAN FRAN AND VENEZUELA ARE THE RESULTS OF LIBS IN CHARGE.

My wife will be there on business tomorrow :) The only thing I hol onto from there is my Giants.

i'm pretty conservative and my big thing is just own what you do and be responsible for yourself. but yea, the extremes and the mind/thought police are a real danger these days but it's getting to the point more and more people don't CARE about their threats of whatever and just move on. this is ramping up their screaming as they know they're about to be ignored.

I don't know, as long as you have the MSM supporting them and explaining it away for them, then personal responsibility will continue to take a backseat.

seriously? is it that bad? only been to SF once and that would be around 1998, give or take, to visit a client. i thought it was ok but it just seemed "dirty". FYI - i live in dallas and dallas has that same feeling to me, but i don't hear of the shit/syringes issue, i just don't like our downtown.

Heckler confronts Pelosi over her wealth: 'How much are you worth, Nancy?' - The American Mirror

“These issues about the tax cuts and then the cuts to initiatives that help people, that’s part of the budget. The national budget should be a statement of our national values, what is important to us as a nation,” Pelosi preached. “Which makes us strong and builds for the future should be reflected in our budget.

“But what we have seen here is the complete opposite,” she claimed. “So this isn’t about Democrats or Republicans. This is about the United States of America and our children’s future. …

“It can’t possibly be a statement of values for us to talk about, as Martin Luther King said, … ‘God never intended for one group of people to live in superfluous inordinate wealth while others live in abject deadly poverty,’” Pelosi said to applause. “So these are kitchen table issues for most of America’s families. Most people are not in deadly poverty, but some are. But most people have to struggle to …”

At least one woman wasn’t buying it and shouted from the crowd to cut Pelosi off.

“No, we’re not talking about that,” Pelosi shot back, raising her voice to speak over the woman. “In any event … I can out … I’m a mother of five, I can speak louder than anybody.”

Exactly what does Nancy Pelosi’s wealth have to do with national tax policy?

exactly what was my point of her hypocrisy have to do with the national tax policy?

exactly what was my point of her hypocrisy have to do with the national tax policy?

Because she is wealthy she can’t comment on tax policy?

seriously? is it that bad? only been to SF once and that would be around 1998, give or take, to visit a client. i thought it was ok but it just seemed "dirty". FYI - i live in dallas and dallas has that same feeling to me, but i don't hear of the shit/syringes issue, i just don't like our downtown.

It really is that bad.

Forum List

Back