Trump Throws a Server Wrench into Muellers Indictment Machine

Journalists, Never-Trumpers and Obama partisans are going absolutely ape-you-know-what over President Donald Trump’s Helsinki questions about what happened to the Democratic National Committee’s server and those 33,000 destroyed Hillary Clinton emails. It is Trump Derangement Syndrome at its most virulent since election night 2016.

But Trump is posing the very questions his critics don’t dare ask because they fear the answers will finally and definitively explain who actually colluded with Russian interests in 2016. I won’t say the name but how much you want to bet it’s spelled C-L-I-N-T-O-N?

Trump Throws a Server Wrench into Mueller's Indictment Machine

LOL- the only ones going apeshit are the pundits from both the Right and the Left that have been astonished by Trump's attack on the United States while he is with Putin.

Anything to deflect any criticism of Putin and Russia.

Journalists, Never-Trumpers and Obama partisans are going absolutely ape-you-know-what over President Donald Trump’s Helsinki questions about what happened to the Democratic National Committee’s server and those 33,000 destroyed Hillary Clinton emails. It is Trump Derangement Syndrome at its most virulent since election night 2016.

But Trump is posing the very questions his critics don’t dare ask because they fear the answers will finally and definitively explain who actually colluded with Russian interests in 2016. I won’t say the name but how much you want to bet it’s spelled C-L-I-N-T-O-N?

LOL- the only ones going apeshit are the pundits from both the Right and the Left that have been astonished by Trump's attack on the United States while he is with Putin.

Democrats have nothing to do with America except being adversaries.

Democrats at least recognize that Russia is our foe.

You contards have decided that America is the foe of America- not Russia.

Democrats at least recognize that Russia is our foe.

You contards have decided that America is the foe of America- not Russia.
I'm so old I remember when you got mocked for saying Russia was a threat.

And like any well developed conspiracy theory, there are no facts that will every change believer's minds.

And like any well developed conspiracy theory, there are no facts that will every change believer's minds.
Yep, Russia under every rock if Trump is involved.

Don't think so....but they sure are under that boulder. But hey - you gotta believe Putin right? Over our own government, intelligence agencies, etc etc....that's some seriously warped belief system right there.

You know he pissed Mueller off today....
Are we really expected to believe Trump is as tight with the Russians as the Left portrays? If so... Why is Mueller not concerned about getting the “Polish treatment”, should he take Vladimir up on his magnanimous offer?
Food for thought...

Are we really expected to believe Trump is as tight with the Russians as the Left portrays? If so... Why is Mueller no concerned about getting the “Polish treatment”, should he take Vladimir up on his magnanimous offer?
Food for thought...

Trump is a willing dupe easily seduced by flattery. He's like a kid who admires "the Big Dogs" and he considers "the Big Dogs" to be autocrats like Putin, Kim, Dutarte...who's people sit up and listen when they speak. It's pathetic.

Are we really expected to believe Trump is as tight with the Russians as the Left portrays? If so... Why is Mueller no concerned about getting the “Polish treatment”, should he take Vladimir up on his magnanimous offer?
Food for thought...

Trump is a willing dupe easily seduced by flattery. He's like a kid who admires "the Big Dogs" and he considers "the Big Dogs" to be autocrats like Putin, Kim, Dutarte...who's people sit up and listen when they speak. It's pathetic.
Currently we both have China as a major opponent. RealPolitik means that we make nice with each other until China loses the trade war. Then and only then do we go back to snarling at each other.

Don't think so....but they sure are under that boulder. But hey - you gotta believe Putin right? Over our own government, intelligence agencies, etc etc....that's some seriously warped belief system right there.

It is pretty amazing that on the day that Muehler announced the indictments of 12 Russian spies- that Don the Con's response was to announce how the indictment affects him- and not one word about Russia attacking the United States.

To the Trumpkins- Americans are the enemy- and Russia is a friend.

Food for thought...

Currently we both have China as a major opponent. RealPolitik means that we make nice with each other until China loses the trade war. Then and only then do we go back to snarling at each other.

RealPolitik means we don't insult and denigrate our most important allies - Europe, Canada, Mexico and create a multi-front tradewar when we could instead enlist them in pressuring China who is by far the biggest transgresser.

Trump is lying again.

He's asked an embarrassing question then misdirects by bringing up again a false misleading talking point.

Typical.

He is such a horses ass.

Look how Putin can barely contain his laughter.

What “false misleading talking point” did he bring up?

It is pretty amazing that on the day that Muehler announced the indictments of 12 Russian spies- that Don the Con's response was to announce how the indictment affects him- and not one word about Russia attacking the United States.

In 2014 Obama habmnded over 20% of the US Uranium supply to Russia AND learned about Russia's interference / hacking / spying attempts ... and allowed it to continue.

Obama's Intel directors aided in these criminal acts and engaged in Conspiracy and other crimes - to include a counter-intelligence OP - against the President.

Brennan himself has been proven to have committed perjury among other crimes during his role in this conspiracy.

The CIA, NIA, & FBI destroyed their own reputations and any trust the public had in them by protecting a felon and trying to help control the outcome of the 2016 election.

In 2014 Obama habmnded over 20% of the US Uranium supply to Russia AND learned about Russia's interference / hacking / spying attempts ... and allowed it to continue.

Obama's Intel directors aided in these criminal acts and engaged in Conspiracy and other crimes - to include a counter-intelligence OP - against the President..

What criminal acts did they aid in- exactly?

Brennan himself has been proven to have committed perjury among other crimes during his role in this conspiracy.

When was Brennan convicted of that perjury again?

I've never understood why the DNC didn't help by providing the server. Better yet, since when does the FBI ask?

This screams interference from the former administration. It cannot be the way America works. The FBI would be light years ahead in their intelligence and prevention if they had been given access to that server, it really is an indefensible question as to the reluctance to provide it.

If Trump decides to go on the offensive and talk about the major issues with Clinton and the DNC, over and over, it will put their backs against the wall. You can have imperfect leaders, but not abuse of power of leaders over justice.

It does not matter. This is a typical dodge. It is not standard procedure to turn over servers to a third party company. When the city of Atlanta had a breach they turned their servers over to a third party company as well. It is the private sector that has the greatest expertise in computer hacking.

You are the one who is suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are relying on cray conspiracy theories. The fact is that Russia hacked the DNC servers and fenced them to WikiLeaks. It is spelled P-U-T-I-N. I'll bet you think Clinton killed Kennedy.
That isn't a fact, douchebag. It's a snowflake myth. There's no evidence that what you claim occured. None.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

There is plenty of evidence but you refuse to acknowledge the facts douchebag.

No, they aren't. Everybody with an ounce of sense sees those pathetic attempts to deflect for what they are. Even Vladimire looked underwhelmed.

Forum List

Back