Trump Throws a Server Wrench into Muellers Indictment Machine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Journalists, Never-Trumpers and Obama partisans are going absolutely ape-you-know-what over President Donald Trump’s Helsinki questions about what happened to the Democratic National Committee’s server and those 33,000 destroyed Hillary Clinton emails. It is Trump Derangement Syndrome at its most virulent since election night 2016.

But Trump is posing the very questions his critics don’t dare ask because they fear the answers will finally and definitively explain who actually colluded with Russian interests in 2016. I won’t say the name but how much you want to bet it’s spelled C-L-I-N-T-O-N?

Trump Throws a Server Wrench into Mueller's Indictment Machine

Journalists, Never-Trumpers and Obama partisans are going absolutely ape-you-know-what over President Donald Trump’s Helsinki questions about what happened to the Democratic National Committee’s server and those 33,000 destroyed Hillary Clinton emails. It is Trump Derangement Syndrome at its most virulent since election night 2016.

But Trump is posing the very questions his critics don’t dare ask because they fear the answers will finally and definitively explain who actually colluded with Russian interests in 2016. I won’t say the name but how much you want to bet it’s spelled C-L-I-N-T-O-N?

Trump is lying again.

He's asked an embarrassing question then misdirects by bringing up again a false misleading talking point.

Typical.

He is such a horses ass.

Look how Putin can barely contain his laughter.

You are the one who is suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are relying on cray conspiracy theories. The fact is that Russia hacked the DNC servers and fenced them to WikiLeaks. It is spelled P-U-T-I-N. I'll bet you think Clinton killed Kennedy.

I've never understood why the DNC didn't help by providing the server. Better yet, since when does the FBI ask?

This screams interference from the former administration. It cannot be the way America works. The FBI would be light years ahead in their intelligence and prevention if they had been given access to that server, it really is an indefensible question as to the reluctance to provide it.

If Trump decides to go on the offensive and talk about the major issues with Clinton and the DNC, over and over, it will put their backs against the wall. You can have imperfect leaders, but not abuse of power of leaders over justice.

I've never understood why the DNC didn't help by providing the server. Better yet, since when does the FBI ask?

This screams interference from the former administration. It cannot be the way America works. The FBI would be light years ahead in their intelligence and prevention if they had been given access to that server, it really is an indefensible question as to the reluctance.

Because they corresponded about "making an example" out of Seth Rich

Trump is lying again.

He's asked an embarrassing question then misdirects by bringing up again a false misleading talking point.

Typical.

He is such a horses ass.

What did he lie about and what is wrong with wanting to see the server?

You are the one who is suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are relying on cray conspiracy theories. The fact is that Russia hacked the DNC servers and fenced them to WikiLeaks. It is spelled P-U-T-I-N. I'll bet you think Clinton killed Kennedy.
Cite the evidence of your claim

That isn't a fact, douchebag. It's a snowflake myth. There's no evidence that what you claim occured. None.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

A great question from the article:

If U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials were convinced it was Russians who hacked into the servers of the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, why didn’t they demand those servers be turned over to them to determine what the Russians were after?

You know he pissed Mueller off today....
Good...…..because Mueller handed down the indictments right before the meeting to screw with Trump.
Of course he did and it worked out beautifully.
Really? Because the TDS never Trumper's and the MSM already have ready made narratives. Just like when The SCOTUS pick was named, they had ready made protests ready to go. Whether Mueller hadn't shown his hand or not, you guys were ready to jump on the meeting with a laundry list of reasons. Mueller just made the choice easy for you. If he hadn't, everyone would have hade to take five minutes for a circle jerk to get their outrage coordinated and start bleating. Speaking of useful idiots...….you guys were right on cue.

Trump is lying again.

Typical.

He is such a horses ass.

I didn't get to see it all. Did he bow and apologize for America's actions using the Obama method?

A great question from the article:

If U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials were convinced it was Russians who hacked into the servers of the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, why didn’t they demand those servers be turned over to them to determine what the Russians were after?
And the Dems still refuse to turn the servers over.
Obviously protecting Trump.

Forum List

Back