Trump through the world's eyes!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
I have to admit that I never cared for politics, and I believed always that politicians take turn to fuck a country up and benefit first at least here in the US.

Till the 20 some percent somehow of this country managed to get that ugly American that the whole world knows of to be a president. I traveled the world, and most people in different countries have the same opinion about trump...and here is the best description of him...that most world inhabitants agree on.
Caution : trump supporters will have a problem understanding it.

Someone asked "Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?" Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England, wrote this magnificent response: "A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief. Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility - for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is - his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty. Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults - he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness. There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege. And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff - the Queensberry rules of basic decency - and he breaks them all. He punches downwards - which a gentleman should, would, could never do - and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless - and he kicks them when they are down. So the fact that a significant minority - perhaps a third - of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think 'Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that: * Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are. * You don't need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man. This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created? If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set."

In other words, the British are so enamoured of black skin that they will ignore, absolve and forgive any amount of evil. They have given their boys to being murder victims and their girls to rape gangs as long as a perpetrators are black like obama or almost black. The Brits must hate Trump. They have to. Otherwise they wouldn't accept a mulatto into the royal family.

Like I give two shits what a Brit thinks about Trump.

Britain would be wise to clean up their immigrant mess before casting stones at Trump

In other words, the British are so enamoured of black skin that they will ignore, absolve and forgive any amount of evil. They have given their boys to being murder victims and their girls to rape gangs as long as a perpetrators are black like obama or almost black. The Brits must hate Trump. They have to. Otherwise they wouldn't accept a mulatto into the royal family.

Wow. Your comprehension really is that bad, isn't it?

I have to admit that I never cared for politics, and I believed always that politicians take turn to fuck a country up and benefit first at least here in the US.

Till the 20 some percent somehow of this country managed to get that ugly American that the whole world knows of to be a president. I traveled the world, and most people in different countries have the same opinion about trump...and here is the best description of him...that most world inhabitants agree on.

Someone asked "Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?" Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England, wrote this magnificent response: "A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief. Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility - for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is - his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty. Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults - he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness. There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege. And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff - the Queensberry rules of basic decency - and he breaks them all. He punches downwards - which a gentleman should, would, could never do - and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless - and he kicks them when they are down. So the fact that a significant minority - perhaps a third - of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think 'Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that: * Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are. * You don't need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man. This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created? If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set."
When I watch newer BBC TV shows, the look has a psychosis feeling. I do not even watch them anymore. Its not Britain. The nation that had an Ireland problem is now going to have an internal problem as time goes on with their immigration policies. Britain died as an Empire around the turn of the 20th century. Its military dwindled as its social programs expanded. The result was two world wars before the United States had to take up the mantle of the leading nation. And without us, would have been humbled even more by Germany. We are constantly having conversations about our special relationship with Britain. For two reason. One we speak English and that is becoming more of an issue. And because of the the Investment/Stocks/Financial center called "The City" that is located in London. For that is where much of the money transverses in the world as competition to Wall Street.

Until the Brits figure out and agree on "Brexit" they really shouldn't try to evaluate Trump, he's way more complex.

"Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief. Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever."

Exactly.

And most Americans hold those same qualities in esteem.

Another lame ass thread about what Euros think of our President.

What about their own awesome rulers? How did Merkel, the “leader of the free world” according to anti-Trumpers, do in her last election? Oh yea, she lost.

How is their star pin-up globalist pig Macron doing? He was supposed to usher in a new era of progressive leadership in Europe for the next generation. Instead there are mass protests every week in France against him and the elitist pigs of the EU.

But the parties that are in agreement with President Trump on immigration from Muslim countries have been winning in elections all over Europe. So apparently President Trump and his policies are popular in Europe.

Wow. Your comprehension really is that bad, isn't it?

What Tisycatlover meant was the British are so ashamed of themselves because of the millions of dark-skinned people their "British Empire" murdered throughout history, that they welcome with open arms their country being overrun with dark-skinned people.

I never take seriously leftist morons like Nate White, who spend all day posting their slime on left-wing echo chambers like Quora.

Last edited:

Translation: Derp derp derpity derpity derp derp derp

Why are you people completely obsessed with what other people think?

Western europe is not gonna end well
Ive been watching our ancestral homelands slow motion collapse for well over a decade

Burn it down frogs BURN IT ALL DOWN
the dali lama stands with you
AND LAFAYETTE I AM HERE

whats a pisser is what set it off . the diesel tax they were gonna implement to "change the weather " AFTER European governments Subsidized and pushed diesel cars on the population claiming they were more efficient than gasoline

paris gets summer smog 10 times worse than LA and lots of diesel fumes have been proven to affect the health of children

isnt government great
whats your definition of socialism DERRRRRRRRRRR

ya know the french voted NO the first time when asked if they wanted to join the centralized totalitarian EU politburo
but as the one world no borders government (which the EU was just another step towards ) that the commies are still dreaming about for over 100 years
when The democratic socialist vote dont go their way
call for a do over

2nd time was a yes ...after the public was properly educated by intelligent leftist and the MSM
sound familiar :bang3:

Last edited:
What should be paramount is not what europe or other countries think about America rather how American domestic and foreign policies impact Americans. We have experienced years of appeasing foreign interests, how about focusing on America and letting Europe, Asia, and the MidEast dig their own hole.

Forum List

Back