Trump Threatens to Cut Funding Calif for Letting So Many Fires Start

If they want the envirowhackos to run the show, fine. The rest of us shouldn’t pick up the tab.

President Donald Trump took aim at California governor Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over wildfires raging across the southern and western parts of the state, chastising Newsom for letting environmentalists run the show, preventing the state from adquately clearing brush and dead vegetation.

Trump also threatened to cut off Federal funding to California for fire abatement and land management if Newsom doesn’t shape up.
President Trump Takes Aim At California Governor Gavin Newsom Over Wildfires, Threatens To Cut Funding

Well, if Trump wants to blame California for the fact that they are not raking forests, 57% of which are National Forests, and 17% are privately owned, I guess he can do that. Of course, it would make more sense for Trump to order National Forest rangers to do the raking in National Forests, but that isn't Trump's style. Actually, let's be honest. Trump is unaware that he is responsible for 57% of the forests in California.
He's also unaware that the current fires are not forest fires, they are wild fires in chapparal.
so what....wild fires can be pretty dam destructive themselves....as we have seen time and time again...
Yes they can be.....but they are not forest fires, you can't "rake" the floor of chapparal areas......fat donnie just shows again what an idiot he is.....and what does that say about his worshippers?
bo you know dam well if a fellow lefty would have said forest fire instead of wild fire you would have ignored that comment...

That’s the point of the OP, Dufus. 49 States are paying for Californians mismanagement.
Nope....more federal money comes out of California to fund the meth habits of all those fly over red states out there.
there are plenty of meth heads in California too....yea i know i was shocked too...
Henry, that debate trick is not worthy of you.
Henry?...anyway if someone is saying how meth heads live in another state,but standing behind them is maybe even more meth heads....should have used another example....
Well, you are pretty meaningless if that's your schtick. As opposed of discussing merits.
what merit could i have discussed out of what was said?.....that maybe California meth heads are not as bad as the ones in the midwest?...would that work?....

If they want the envirowhackos to run the show, fine. The rest of us shouldn’t pick up the tab.

President Donald Trump took aim at California governor Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over wildfires raging across the southern and western parts of the state, chastising Newsom for letting environmentalists run the show, preventing the state from adquately clearing brush and dead vegetation.

Trump also threatened to cut off Federal funding to California for fire abatement and land management if Newsom doesn’t shape up.
President Trump Takes Aim At California Governor Gavin Newsom Over Wildfires, Threatens To Cut Funding
"Letting" so many fires start?

He really isn't very smart, is he.
I can let my dog shit in the neighbors yard. Thats letting. But "letting" fires start? That's F'n moronic.

Solving a problem first requires diagnosing it properly.

California is not warming.

Environmentalists love the fires, because they can hype their "warming" fraud off it to morons who understand nothing.

Clearing out areas to stop the fires is a good start.

Identifying human overpopulation as the cause of the water shortage = the correct diagnosis

Idiot Californians destroyed their lumber industry. So the whole place is turning into a dead, bug-infested brush pile. Enjoy your fires, morons. But federal money.....nada.

I live 1 mile from the Mississippi River in central Wisconsin. A long way from Caliofornia. 5 years ago, during summer, I kept smelling woodsmoke, didn't think much of it. Was hearing on the news about the wild fires in California. Time went by, no more woodsmoke smell. Awhile later, I happened to run across a Jet Stream map of the upper winds over the USA and saw that it goes down the coast over the Pacific, then turns inland in Southern California and diagonally up across the mainland and right over my area on the Mississippi. Filed it away. Next year, more big wildfires in California. Couple weeks later I started smelling woodsmoke again. No campgrounds around here, no one burning, middle of summer anyway. Then started hearing news about wildfires getting bigger in California and then it clicked. I was smelling woodsmoke form those fires more than 2000 miles away. I started watching the news then, and when the fires ended, the woodsmoke smell ended. Imagine that.

Well, if Trump wants to blame California for the fact that they are not raking forests, 57% of which are National Forests, and 17% are privately owned, I guess he can do that. Of course, it would make more sense for Trump to order National Forest rangers to do the raking in National Forests, but that isn't Trump's style. Actually, let's be honest. Trump is unaware that he is responsible for 57% of the forests in California.
He's also unaware that the current fires are not forest fires, they are wild fires in chapparal.
so what....wild fires can be pretty dam destructive themselves....as we have seen time and time again...
Yes they can be.....but they are not forest fires, you can't "rake" the floor of chapparal areas......fat donnie just shows again what an idiot he is.....and what does that say about his worshippers?
bo you know dam well if a fellow lefty would have said forest fire instead of wild fire you would have ignored that comment...
But no leftie did make that mistake, did they? Especially a leftie from California. We know better. Thank you for proving we aren't that stupid.

But no leftie did make that mistake, did they? Especially a leftie from California. We know better. Thank you for proving we aren't that stupid.

Wait, what? And why is federal money necessary for fires in "chaparral" areas? There is nothing of value there. Let it burn.

Liberal judges will NEVER allow it.

They have already prevented the federal govt from withholding tax payer dollars from the state that is intentionally violating / facilitating the violation of federal US Immigration laws...

ya take them FREE Donuts eh [chuckle] ?? But don't don't bother with your butt kissing , they are well paid Government paid Volunteers and employees Bode .
What do you do to support your first responders, Skippy?
---------------------------------------- NOTHING ---------- Fireman , Police and other workers with Prized Government jobs get PAID for the work that they do Bode .

thats not what i said was it?....you know dam well you would have just ignored said post....

thats not what i said was it?....you know dam well you would have just ignored said post....
I'll say again.....no leftie made that mistake. The ONLY thing you have is a "what if".

He isn’t going to jail. You libtards are to stupid to figure that out. The real criminals are Biden, Clinton and Obama. That’s why there going after President Trump so hard so the real truth about them doesn’t come out but it is and there done. Good luck with the rainbow and try to find the pot of gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rump is done. Just stick the fork him him. He won't go to jail over federal laws but I know of 3 states with Grand Juries pending waiting on him becoming available. The Fun House has just opened it's doors and you get a front seat view now.

Keep dreaming. Just like the Russia probe and all the other bullshit the Democrats are trying. He is going nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, the real reason for his changing of his status to Florida is so that in Jan 2021, he has a shorter route for asking Raul for political assylum. There is a direct flight from Havana to Moscow.
You're an idiot, he will be your president till 2024.
Ah...another cultist who believes the Russian fix is in.
Nope, the way you loons are acting. He is a shoe in.

I'll say again.....no leftie made that mistake. The ONLY thing you have is a "what if".
nice dance bo....did you learn that one from dean?...he does that to when he doesnt want to deal with something said about him.......

I bet 90% of fema funds go to red areas . Stupid rubes get flooded every year. Hurricanes and tornadoes run over their trailer parks twice a year .

And he has the nerve to complain about Cali and fires on FED land ?

Idiot Californians destroyed their lumber industry. So the whole place is turning into a dead, bug-infested brush pile. Enjoy your fires, morons. But federal money.....nada.

Has Trump given orders that National Forest Rangers start taking care of National Forests the way he tells California to take care of state forests?

Nope.

Because Trump is to damned stupid to know that he is in charge of National Forests. It is like when he was dissing the president of Puerto Rico.

Has Trump given orders that National Forest Rangers start taking care of National Forests the way he tells California to take care of state forests?

Nope.

Because Trump is to damned stupid to know that he is in charge of National Forests. It is like when he was dissing the president of Puerto Rico.

WTF, do you even know where California is? Dumbass.
CA Gov. Jerry Brown Vetoed 2016 Wildfire Management Bill While CA Burned

This is absolutely terrible! This is awful plan by Trump, and shows a total lack of leadership.

We should cut off California, regardless of the fires they start!

I bet 90% of fema funds go to red areas . Stupid rubes get flooded every year. Hurricanes and tornadoes run over their trailer parks twice a year .

And he has the nerve to complain about Cali and fires on FED land ?
Lies are all you have. Outlandish asinine lies at that.

Forum List

Back