Trump Threatens to Cut Funding Calif for Letting So Many Fires Start

Idiot Californians destroyed their lumber industry. So the whole place is turning into a dead, bug-infested brush pile. Enjoy your fires, morons. But federal money.....nada.

Has Trump given orders that National Forest Rangers start taking care of National Forests the way he tells California to take care of state forests?

Nope.

Because Trump is to damned stupid to know that he is in charge of National Forests. It is like when he was dissing the president of Puerto Rico.
Dufus Leftards think it’s the forests burning in California. Ignoramus fools.

Idiot Californians destroyed their lumber industry. So the whole place is turning into a dead, bug-infested brush pile. Enjoy your fires, morons. But federal money.....nada.

Has Trump given orders that National Forest Rangers start taking care of National Forests the way he tells California to take care of state forests?

Nope.

Because Trump is to damned stupid to know that he is in charge of National Forests. It is like when he was dissing the president of Puerto Rico.

WTF, do you even know where California is? Dumbass.
CA Gov. Jerry Brown Vetoed 2016 Wildfire Management Bill While CA Burned

Well, Mr. Einstein, are you aware that 57% of the California Forest are National Forests, staffed by Federal forest rangers, and funded entirely by the federal government? Are you aware that another 17% are privately owned and are not funded by any government? Go for a High School Equivalency Diploma. It is available to all drop outs.

Nope.

As a matter of fact, I am quite aware of that, Weather. I live in Arizona, and we have many national forests in our state that have no trees, just cacti growing there. You fools never cease to amaze me.

y
If they want the envirowhackos to run the show, fine. The rest of us shouldn’t pick up the tab.

President Donald Trump took aim at California governor Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over wildfires raging across the southern and western parts of the state, chastising Newsom for letting environmentalists run the show, preventing the state from adquately clearing brush and dead vegetation.

Trump also threatened to cut off Federal funding to California for fire abatement and land management if Newsom doesn’t
President Trump Takes Aim At California Governor Gavin Newsom Over Wildfires, Threatens To Cut Funding

Fuck California and the horses they rode in on.
PSX_20191105_191755.jpg

If they want the envirowhackos to run the show, fine. The rest of us shouldn’t pick up the tab.

President Donald Trump took aim at California governor Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over wildfires raging across the southern and western parts of the state, chastising Newsom for letting environmentalists run the show, preventing the state from adquately clearing brush and dead vegetation.

Trump also threatened to cut off Federal funding to California for fire abatement and land management if Newsom doesn’t shape up.
President Trump Takes Aim At California Governor Gavin Newsom Over Wildfires, Threatens To Cut Funding
"Letting" so many fires start?

He really isn't very smart, is he.
I can let my dog shit in the neighbors yard. Thats letting. But "letting" fires start? That's F'n moronic.
That's tRump all over.

Nope.

Well, Mr. Einstein, are you aware that 57% of the California Forest are National Forests, staffed by Federal forest rangers, and funded entirely by the federal government? Are you aware that another 17% are privately owned and are not funded by any government? Go for a High School Equivalency Diploma. It is available to all drop outs.

Wow, evidently some dumbass didn't bother reading the link.

What does the OP, and other rightwing lemmings in this thread propose California do to stop the fires from occuring?
I would recommend firing the Governor and any other liberal who has no interest in the people, just their power. How were the fires handled with the last Republican Governor?

Schwarzenegger in serious fire role
Californians who elected the Austrian former body-builder Governor in October 2003 and again in November 2006 have long seen Schwarzenegger, 60, more as politician than pretender - even if they don't always agree with his policies.

Even the California firefighters union, which did not support him in the two gubernatorial races, had a good word about the Republican Governor's handling of the latest crisis and improvements he has implemented in co-ordination, communications and rapid response since similar fires in 2003.
Idiots like you have been so brainwashed into thinking the Demonrats are for you, that shit like what is going on in Chicago, Californication and other bullshit run liberal states are disasters..

Why doesn't the governor just call out the National Guard and clear the brush and trim the trees so pg&e can turn on the electricity?

Nope.

Frankly, what California does is not only none of my business, but none of Trump's business as well. I would suggest that if California voters were unhappy with Brown, that he won't be reelected. I would further suggest that if Trump does not want to help California with their wildfires, then California will probably husband their resources and dedicate them to protecting state and private forests, only, leaving National Forests to burn themselves out. Due to the over utilization, some people considered Yosemite National Park overstated.

I guess that since Brown isn't the governor they probably won't vote him back in.

Nope.

Frankly, what California does is not only none of my business, but none of Trump's business as well. I would suggest that if California voters were unhappy with Brown, that he won't be reelected. I would further suggest that if Trump does not want to help California with their wildfires, then California will probably husband their resources and dedicate them to protecting state and private forests, only, leaving National Forests to burn themselves out. Due to the over utilization, some people considered Yosemite National Park overstated.
It’s Trumps business to look out after me and those in the other 48 States. We don’t have to pay for the Leftards follies in Taxifornia.

Nope.

It’s Trumps business to look out after me and those in the other 48 States. We don’t have to pay for the Leftards follies in Taxifornia.

Fine. If Lassen Volcanic Park, Sequoia, Redwoods Park, King's Canyon Park, and Yosemite burns, it is ok with me. I have seen them all. My best guess is that California doesn't care either. none of their money goes into those, or the National Forests either. it would just be another Trump disaster.

Fine. If Lassen Volcanic Park, Sequoia, Redwoods Park, King's Canyon Park, and Yosemite burns, it is ok with me. I have seen them all. My best guess is that California doesn't care either. none of their money goes into those, or the National Forests either. it would just be another Trump disaster.
You moron, the fires are not in forests this year.

You moron, the fires are not in forests this year.

...and you assume that fires are on state controlled land, in spite of the fact that the state is full of federal and private land, both of which California has no authority over, not to mention that today's chaparral fires is tomorrows National Park fire.

Nope.

And that crook he had running the Interior Dept?

Nope.

As a matter of fact, I am quite aware of that, Weather. I live in Arizona, and we have many national forests in our state that have no trees, just cacti growing there. You fools never cease to amaze me.
And the fires in Prescott. The firefighter deaths from that one. The whole world mourned them.
The neighbor kids haven't been playing outside because of the Easy and Maria fires and many schools are closed.
The assholes on this site really suck where they place blame on people they don't know and who is affected.

And don't expect free toilet paper when you go. Cuts to Park funding have gone to fight fires.

See those antennas? Besides for cell phones, radio, etc., those are for public safety. I guess someone thinks those should be saved instead of letting them burn, eh? Those lights below (to the West) are from East Ventura. Just to the NE is a County Detention Center (Todd Road Facility), the Santa Clara Riverbed and Santa Paula.

resizedimage600338-southmtn-34_3.jpg

Here is a pic looking down at Santa Paula from South Mountain

southmtn-40.jpg

Forum List

Back