Trump Threatens to Cut Funding Calif for Letting So Many Fires Start

Should start a trend. Also cut funds to Florida and other Gulf states for so many hurricanes, Houston for flooding, the rest of Texas and Tornado Alley. Nobody's out there helping me with my air conditioner bills here in the Arizona desert.
Of course you think hurricanes are preventable, you’re a loony lefty.

If they want the envirowhackos to run the show, fine. The rest of us shouldn’t pick up the tab.

President Donald Trump took aim at California governor Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over wildfires raging across the southern and western parts of the state, chastising Newsom for letting environmentalists run the show, preventing the state from adquately clearing brush and dead vegetation.

Trump also threatened to cut off Federal funding to California for fire abatement and land management if Newsom doesn’t shape up.
President Trump Takes Aim At California Governor Gavin Newsom Over Wildfires, Threatens To Cut Funding
A Hawaiian judge has ruled that Trump has no right to withold funds from commie bastards in renegade states that created the dangerous conditions that turned CA into a tinderbox so that homeless people from Illinois could act as arsonists and burn up Simi Valley.
Ah...time for the Birther input on this topic.
Always good when people outside Ca advise Ca on how to manage land.
That’s the point of the OP, Dufus. 49 States are paying for Californians mismanagement.

Can-you-hear-your-self's?-Republicans-Farmers-hunters-Women-&-children-live-in-Calif,-its-a-food-producing-state.-and-were-your-computer/-started

If they want the envirowhackos to run the show, fine. The rest of us shouldn’t pick up the tab.

President Donald Trump took aim at California governor Gavin Newsom Sunday morning over wildfires raging across the southern and western parts of the state, chastising Newsom for letting environmentalists run the show, preventing the state from adquately clearing brush and dead vegetation.

Trump also threatened to cut off Federal funding to California for fire abatement and land management if Newsom doesn’t shape up.
President Trump Takes Aim At California Governor Gavin Newsom Over Wildfires, Threatens To Cut Funding
A Hawaiian judge has ruled that Trump has no right to withold funds from commie bastards in renegade states that created the dangerous conditions that turned CA into a tinderbox so that homeless people from Illinois could act as arsonists and burn up Simi Valley.
That’s the point of the OP, Dufus. 49 States are paying for Californians mismanagement.
Nope....more federal money comes out of California to fund the meth habits of all those fly over red states out there.

Hell no there should be no federal money for these fires. 100% caused by leftist enviro-numbskulls and 100% preventable.

Hell no there should be no federal money for these fires. 100% caused by leftist enviro-numbskulls and 100% preventable.
PG& E is leftist? That red stater who got caught starting fires in California is leftist? Sparks caused by lawnmowers are leftist? Throwing lite cigarettes out of car windows is leftist? Lightning is leftest? You have an odd idea of leftist.

PG& E is leftist? That red stater who got caught starting fires in California is leftist? Sparks caused by lawnmowers are leftist? Throwing lite cigarettes out of car windows is leftist? Lightning is leftest? You have an odd idea of leftist.

You live in a one-party communist state, dipshit. Or hadn't you noticed?

Well, if Trump wants to blame California for the fact that they are not raking forests, 57% of which are National Forests, and 17% are privately owned, I guess he can do that. Of course, it would make more sense for Trump to order National Forest rangers to do the raking in National Forests, but that isn't Trump's style. Actually, let's be honest. Trump is unaware that he is responsible for 57% of the forests in California.
He's also unaware that the current fires are not forest fires, they are wild fires in chapparal.
so what....wild fires can be pretty dam destructive themselves....as we have seen time and time again...

"Letting" so many fires start?

He really isn't very smart, is he.
Last year's fires were arson. So are this years fires.
Why are people flying to California to set fires????

Missouri man charged with starting 13 forest fires in California
How is that in any way an answer to my post?

I'll answer for you, since you seem incapable. It's not, it's a subject change because the topic got uncomfortable for you.
Too bad that simple facts confuse you.

Both of these fire events are the result of arson.

Why is that difficult for you???

About time you learned something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for showing us what you are like. I believe it is really what you are.

Thank you. Coming from someone like you I will take that as a compliment. You should move to Cally.

I live here.

Good. Go fight the fires and make yourself useful. That’s right your a liberal. That’s too scary of a job for you.

Too scary? Lots of us liberals have been firefighters in California.

Which is why many of us spot the bullshit coming from the rightwing idiots who have never cut a fireline through chaperal with hand tools while helicopters are dumping water on the fire to slow it down enough to get the line cut.
now wait a minute....a Californian here has said more than once, that N.Cal is mostly red ....so that would mean a lot of righties up there are doing what you are claiming they dont do....

Communists don't win free elections.

Nope....more federal money comes out of California to fund the meth habits of all those fly over red states out there.
there are plenty of meth heads in California too....yea i know i was shocked too...

there are plenty of meth heads in California too....yea i know i was shocked too...
Henry, that debate trick is not worthy of you.

No....that's you showing that you will swallow any lie that fat donnie will shove down your throat. We have plenty of republicans. I live in a republican district.....a crooked republican district.

Henry?...anyway if someone is saying how meth heads live in another state,but standing behind them is maybe even more meth heads....should have used another example....

No....that's you showing that you will swallow any lie that fat donnie will shove down your throat. We have plenty of republicans. I live in a republican district.....a crooked republican district.
is it anything like those crooked democrat districts which are also in abundance?........

Well, if Trump wants to blame California for the fact that they are not raking forests, 57% of which are National Forests, and 17% are privately owned, I guess he can do that. Of course, it would make more sense for Trump to order National Forest rangers to do the raking in National Forests, but that isn't Trump's style. Actually, let's be honest. Trump is unaware that he is responsible for 57% of the forests in California.
He's also unaware that the current fires are not forest fires, they are wild fires in chapparal.
so what....wild fires can be pretty dam destructive themselves....as we have seen time and time again...
Yes they can be.....but they are not forest fires, you can't "rake" the floor of chapparal areas......fat donnie just shows again what an idiot he is.....and what does that say about his worshippers?

Henry?...anyway if someone is saying how meth heads live in another state,but standing behind them is maybe even more meth heads....should have used another example....
Well, you are pretty meaningless if that's your schtick. As opposed of discussing merits.

"Letting" so many fires start?

He really isn't very smart, is he.
Last year's fires were arson. So are this years fires.
Why are people flying to California to set fires????

Missouri man charged with starting 13 forest fires in California
How is that in any way an answer to my post?

I'll answer for you, since you seem incapable. It's not, it's a subject change because the topic got uncomfortable for you.
Too bad that simple facts confuse you.

Both of these fire events are the result of arson.

Why is that difficult for you???
Thank you for linking that it was a red stater who flew to California to set fires here. Are you ALL pyros?

Forum List

Back