Trump threatens the country with violence if Republicans don't win the midterms

Are you good with what we’re now learning about the obama administration, Harry Dresden?
i think they are all crooks and out for what they can get....they throw out bones to us to make it look like they are doing something.....the first 3-4 years they are in they are probably at their most honest,after that the taint gets them and they see all the money making opportunities that are at their fingertips....
Isn’t it nice to finally have a president working for Americans? :)

I think the right to vote is a problem for some.
accepting the results of voting seem to be a problem for some people too.....on both sides.....
I’m seeing only one side having a problem. lol
yea like many on the far right accepted obama as president.....i was here when many righties in the old forum said he aint my president and did like many on the left are doing here with trump...bad mouth everything the guy did.....thats not very accepting of voting results....

Sincerely, the voting results don't mean as much as the actual results delivered by the winner. And we certainly do have a winner here. Sure, people can vote for a lazy, elitist, ineffectual, narcissist who only got there thanks to Affirmative Action, that's their God-given Constitutional right. But when the numbers are added up, it's real results that count.
but you dont know what that person can do unless you give them a chance to either sink or swim......attacking them before they even walk into the WH is not giving them that chance.....and it has been that way with obama and trump.....i pity the person after trump....

I pity that person too. Trump is going to be a hard act to follow, because he is the standard all subsequent Presidents will be judged by.

No president since the civil war has said that if he loses there will be violence. It just shows the unfitness of Trump for office.

Trump's fear of losing is making him more unhinged. Either Trump is to stupid to realize there are lunatics out there who believe him or too corrupt and autocratic to give a shit about democratic norms. It is after all, all about power and money for Trump.

Trump continues to disgrace and defecate on the presidency.

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

Wow, threatening the country with violence.

That is not only Trump, but the new GOP, the party of threatening America.

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Somehow, I don't think Law Enforcement is loving this rhetoric.

Trump correctly pointed out that Leftists always resort to violence.

Ah you mean how they "beat the crap out of 'em" and "knock the hell" so they're "carried out on a stretcher" because "there used to be consequences"?
Your ‘healthy’ candidate was sickly and kept falling on her own....

lol

Uhhmmm.... .that's not my candidate, healthy or otherwise. Not even in hologram form, Dichotomist.

"lol"

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

He ran the same shit two years ago threatening "riots" if he didn't win the election, which he insisted was "rigged".

Whatever he said and however you interpreted that, doesn't mean a thing. Because he did win the election, and what have we seen from the left since then?

Riots, protests, shootings, an attempted political assassination, innocent people being deprived of their constitutional right of free speech, a daily stream of lies, fabrications, innuendo, and twisted half-truths from the media, the Democratic half of Congress refusing to do what they're being paid to do, what else?

Seriously, you people have a hell of alot more to worry about from your own side, not ours.

"You people"?

"side"?

Oh do go on, don't let me interrupt. :dig:

Are you good with what we’re now learning about the obama administration, Harry Dresden?
i think they are all crooks and out for what they can get....they throw out bones to us to make it look like they are doing something.....the first 3-4 years they are in they are probably at their most honest,after that the taint gets them and they see all the money making opportunities that are at their fingertips....

Ahh, but what about Donald Trump? He already had all the money-making opportunities he wanted: A multi-billionaire, a beautiful wife and family, the guy is set up for life.

It's pretty obvious that he's not occupying the White House for the financial gain, so why is he there?
i think trump has a big mouth and is his own worst enemy and i did not vote for the guy,no i did not vote for hillary either....but unlike dipshits like dean....i accepted the election results and will give trump the benefit of the doubt like i have done since i started voting with whoever won....i know they will all take the financial advantages thrown at them....and i dont care as long as they do something to help the people they govern...
the way lefties like dean have been acting since the day he won....i am starting to give trump more support just because of those asswipes....

Suddenly 2nd Amendment solutions are a problem??????
I think the right to vote is a problem for some.
accepting the results of voting seem to be a problem for some people too.....on both sides.....
yea like many on the far right accepted obama as president.....i was here when many righties in the old forum said he aint my president and did like many on the left are doing here with trump...bad mouth everything the guy did.....thats not very accepting of voting results....

Sincerely, the voting results don't mean as much as the actual results delivered by the winner. And we certainly do have a winner here. Sure, people can vote for a lazy, elitist, ineffectual, narcissist who only got there thanks to Affirmative Action, that's their God-given Constitutional right. But when the numbers are added up, it's real results that count.

Um --- I don't believe Rump got here out of any "Affirmative Action".
What, you think there's a minimum quota on orange freaks who have never had a job before?

but you dont know what that person can do unless you give them a chance to either sink or swim......attacking them before they even walk into the WH is not giving them that chance.....and it has been that way with obama and trump.....i pity the person after trump....

I pity that person too. Trump is going to be a hard act to follow, because he is the standard all subsequent Presidents will be judged by.
im talking about the tit for tat bullshit.....many on the right hated obama and let him know it,and now the left is doing the same with trump....the next guy,good or bad is going to get the same shit from these people.....and there are a few lefties here who admitted thats why they are getting on trump....just because it was done to obama.....meanwhile many in this country are having a tough time making ends meet while these 2 wonderful parties play their fucking games....

im talking about the tit for tat bullshit.....many on the right hated obama and let him know it,and now the left is doing the same with trump....the next guy,good or bad is going to get the same shit from these people.....and there are a few lefties here who admitted thats why they are getting on trump....just because it was done to obama.....meanwhile many in this country are having a tough time making ends meet while these 2 wonderful parties play their fucking games....
Those who hated obama saw the ‘red flags’. We’re just now starting to see the reasons why I also knew he wasn’t good for this country.

No president since the civil war has said that if he loses there will be violence. It just shows the unfitness of Trump for office.

Trump's fear of losing is making him more unhinged. Either Trump is to stupid to realize there are lunatics out there who believe him or too corrupt and autocratic to give a shit about democratic norms. It is after all, all about power and money for Trump.

Trump continues to disgrace and defecate on the presidency.

And you sir continue to disgrace and defecate on everything that is truthful. Did you not read the explanation given to the OP's post?

Did Trump say there would be right-wing violence, which is what you are inferring? No, he did not.

Trust me: After eight years of seeing what was Obama's ultimate goal for this country, there was plenty of reasons to have nothing but contempt for him.

Not only is Trump fixing the problems obama ignored, he’s fixing the problems obama created.

We couldn’t have asked for a better president.

Those who hated obama saw the ‘red flags’. We’re just now starting to see the reasons why I also knew he wasn’t good for this country.

I was a former Democrat myself, having actually written in Jesse Jackson once against Bill Clinton. But I became politically-aware in the early 2000's and became the first Republican in my family in over 200 years.

My wife was also a Democrat and voted for Obama twice. We had our differences but we loved each other, so we didn't let politics come between us.

It only took her as long as Obama's first term to realize what a mistake she made, and is now a stanch Republican, pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, Trump-supporter.

I was a former Democrat myself, having actually written in Jesse Jackson once against Bill Clinton. But I became politically-aware in the early 2000's and became the first Republican in my family in over 200 years.

My wife was also a Democrat and voted for Obama twice. We had our differences but we loved each other, so we didn't let politics come between us.

It only took her as long as Obama's first term to realize what a mistake she made, and is now a stanch Republican, pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, Trump-supporter.
The gf wasn’t much into politics until we first started dating. She’s now a Trump supporter. :)

tycho back when he first got elected, the people in this forum getting on him were not talking about the flags that you are talking about.....no one knew the guy at that time....lots of righties were against him because assholes like dean said you were a racist if you opposed the guy,no matter the reason....people like that made many people not like the guy out of spite....

Say, that's quite the impressive feat, seeing as how the Republican Party won't be 200 years old until 2054.

:777:

What do you say?

Are you braindead? Can't you comprehend your own post?

President Trump did not threaten anybody!

He simply pointed out that the deranged Left would bring forth a lot of violence to ensure their agenda was fulfilled in they gained control of Congress.

It wasn't a theat. It was a statement of fact.

What do you say?

Trump correctly pointed out that Leftists always resort to violence.

Ah you mean how they "beat the crap out of 'em" and "knock the hell" so they're "carried out on a stretcher" because "there used to be consequences"?
Your ‘healthy’ candidate was sickly and kept falling on her own....

lol

Uh, how old is that video because the election was like year before last.

Forum List

Back