Trump threatens the country with violence if Republicans don't win the midterms

Your threads have me thinking you live a sad life, deanrd.
I say that because I’ve never seen anyone waste their time searching for the crap you post.
You mean truth. The USMB echo chamber repeats entirely too many lies. I like to correct those lies.
The “USMB echo chamber”? Are you referring to those who have their feet firmly planted in reality?

I say that because I’ve never seen anyone waste their time searching for the crap you post.
You mean truth. The USMB echo chamber repeats entirely too many lies. I like to correct those lies.
you get treated like a joke here....how many posters here do you think take you seriously?.....you have been laughed at since the day you joined because of your daily ridiculous "i hate the right monologue"....dont you wonder why when you show up at parties why all of sudden people make excuses as to why they have to leave?...

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

Wow, threatening the country with violence.

That is not only Trump, but the new GOP, the party of threatening America.

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Somehow, I don't think Law Enforcement is loving this rhetoric.
Oh good, your wilfully idiotic misinterpretation thread has been moved to Conspiracy Theories where it belongs.
You really are a joke and a troll of the highest order.

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Trump correctly pointed out that Leftists always resort to violence.

Trump lied through his teeth to frighten the evangelicals into turning out to vote Republican in November. Like W’s “terrorist alerts” in the run up to 2006. Code Orange terrorist alert weekly. “Terrorist alerts” ceased abruptly after W was re-elected.

Trump doesn't need to "lie" to evangelicals to get votes. They're frightened enough of horrible things the Democrats want to do to this country.

you get treated like a joke here....how many posters here do you think take you seriously?.....you have been laughed at since the day you joined because of your daily ridiculous "i hate the right monologue"....dont you wonder why when you show up at parties why all of sudden people make excuses as to why they have to leave?...
You’re assuming he gets invited.

There’s a reason why he doesn’t have any friends.

You do nothing but lie. I used to think people were being unkind to you, but seriously, you wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked you in the face.
You are so utterly desperate cos of your TDS you do nothing but post endless lies.

What do you say?

It's nothing new, they were saying there was going to be violence if Hillary wins.

It was "news" coming straight from Moscow.

What do you say?

Obviously you know nothing about context. The original source (NBC) worded it to make it sound like it would be the right who would be committing the violence. What Trump said was this when he was speaking to a Christian group:

"You're one election away from losing everything that you've got, and your opponents are violent people who would overturn these gains violently."

"The level of hatred, the level of anger is unbelievable. Part of it is because of some of the things I've done for you and for me and for my family, but I've done them. … This Nov. 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment."

If the GOP loses, they (the left) will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence. When you look at Antifa and you look at some of these groups — these are violent people."

Now please tell me how anyone but an idiot could construe that as meaning there will be right-wing violence? You're not an idiot, are you?

Are you?
Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies?

This is the cartoon:

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

And included in the link are video clips of Trump calling for violence in each one of those quores.

Don't take it from me. Take it from Trump.

You mean like when Obama said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?
Suddenly 2nd Amendment solutions are a problem??????

What do you say?

Obviously you know nothing about context. The original source (NBC) worded it to make it sound like it would be the right who would be committing the violence. What Trump said was this when he was speaking to a Christian group:

"You're one election away from losing everything that you've got, and your opponents are violent people who would overturn these gains violently."

"The level of hatred, the level of anger is unbelievable. Part of it is because of some of the things I've done for you and for me and for my family, but I've done them. … This Nov. 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment."

If the GOP loses, they (the left) will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence. When you look at Antifa and you look at some of these groups — these are violent people."

Now please tell me how anyone but an idiot could construe that as meaning there will be right-wing violence? You're not an idiot, are you?

Are you?

This is the cartoon:

And included in the link are video clips of Trump calling for violence in each one of those quores.

You mean like when Obama said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?

The second Amendment doesn't give a person the right to start a fight, and the one who started the fight was the lying-assed leftist media.

You’re assuming he gets invited.

There’s a reason why he doesn’t have any friends.
i hear ya....i can imagine this guy showing up at someones house to watch the super bowl....."hey dont you guys want to turn the news on?.....i hear trump took a shit today,dont you want to hear about it?".......

What do you say?

Are you?

This is the cartoon:

I think the right to vote is a problem for some.

What do you say?

------------------------------- its YOU lefties that are violent DeanRD .

What do you say?

Are you?

This is the cartoon:

accepting the results of voting seem to be a problem for some people too.....on both sides.....

What do you say?

Are you?

You know deanturd is a complete blithering idiot.

Like one of those queers who dresses like the village people but after decades of drug abuse, someone who would make Richard Simmons on the streets of San Fransicko tilt his head and say "what a fag", and not being flaming enough has to sew rainbow patches on his clothes just so you can't have a doubt he's a fudge packer, wears more perfume than the entire congregation of black churchgoers in South Mississippi in order to offend even your sense of smell and then is apoplectic when people roll their eyes as it walks by.

He's just someone you can't imagine being that stupid in public until you see them once in a while and briefly think it's halloween and you forgot. Someone who desperately needs to stand out like a freak and is as repulsive as possible.

maxresdefault.jpg

Except in Deanturd's case it's more of a freakish stupidity and the only medical aid involved IF ANY, was a chemical frontal lobotomy.

Are you?

This is the cartoon:

accepting the results of voting seem to be a problem for some people too.....on both sides.....

True. I don't recall a clandestine organization of governmental officials conspiring with the Russians and the American media to nullify Obama's elections in 2008 and 2012.

Are you?

This is the cartoon:

I’m seeing only one side having a problem. lol

What do you say?

He ran the same shit two years ago threatening "riots" if he didn't win the election, which he insisted was "rigged".

Forum List

Back