Trump threatens the country with violence if Republicans don't win the midterms

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

Wow, threatening the country with violence.

That is not only Trump, but the new GOP, the party of threatening America.

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Somehow, I don't think Law Enforcement is loving this rhetoric.

Our President is predicting violence from the American Left, which, judging by what we have witnessed from say--Antifa, is no empty prognostication. He is spot on. The American Left is engaged in and aiming at no less than coup d'état and revolution. Buckle up buttercup.

'These are violent people': Trump reportedly told Christian leaders there will be 'violence' if the GOP loses in midterms

Trump says that the Democrats will impeach him if Republicans lose control of the House of Representatives

Republicans are starting to worry that voters will punish them for family separations

What do you say?

Thank God Republicans are mostly old and overweight. I suspect there will be much less violence than what Trump is promoting.

Obviously you know nothing about context. The original source (NBC) worded it to make it sound like it would be the right who would be committing the violence. What Trump said was this when he was speaking to a Christian group:

"You're one election away from losing everything that you've got, and your opponents are violent people who would overturn these gains violently."

"The level of hatred, the level of anger is unbelievable. Part of it is because of some of the things I've done for you and for me and for my family, but I've done them. … This Nov. 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it's a referendum on your religion, it's a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment."

If the GOP loses, they (the left) will overturn everything that we've done and they'll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence. When you look at Antifa and you look at some of these groups — these are violent people."

Now please tell me how anyone but an idiot could construe that as meaning there will be right-wing violence? You're not an idiot, are you?

Are you?

You know deanturd is a complete blithering idiot.

Like one of those queers who dresses like the village people but after decades of drug abuse, someone who would make Richard Simmons on the streets of San Fransicko tilt his head and say "what a fag", and not being flaming enough has to sew rainbow patches on his clothes just so you can't have a doubt he's a fudge packer, wears more perfume than the entire congregation of black churchgoers in South Mississippi in order to offend even your sense of smell and then is apoplectic when people roll their eyes as it walks by.

He's just someone you can't imagine being that stupid in public until you see them once in a while and briefly think it's halloween and you forgot. Someone who desperately needs to stand out like a freak and is as repulsive as possible.

maxresdefault.jpg

Except in Deanturd's case it's more of a freakish stupidity and the only medical aid involved IF ANY, was a chemical frontal lobotomy.

That was much better than I could come up with. I was going to liken him to that stupid neighbor's kid who likes to put a sack of dog poop on your doorstep, light it on fire, ring the doorbell, then run away and titter behind the hedges while you try to stomp it out.

What do you say?

Trump correctly pointed out that Leftists always resort to violence.

Ah you mean how they "beat the crap out of 'em" and "knock the hell" so they're "carried out on a stretcher" because "there used to be consequences"?

What do you say?

By running over people with their cars, right?

No. I meant like attempted political assassinations on a baseball field.
Was it with a car?

What do you say?

Another loser Leftist Retard.......

Did ANYONE hear Denard the jerkoff complaining when this one called for violence against Republican?
View attachment 213478
Not a peep right?
The hypocrisy make you wanna bust em one doesn't it?
She didn't call for violence. What is it with your kind and lying? You just can't stop. FYI, it's a terrible character flaw.

What do you say?

Ah you mean how they "beat the crap out of 'em" and "knock the hell" so they're "carried out on a stretcher" because "there used to be consequences"?
Or it's OK, I will pay the court costs.

What do you say?

Your ‘healthy’ candidate was sickly and kept falling on her own....

lol

What do you say?

He ran the same shit two years ago threatening "riots" if he didn't win the election, which he insisted was "rigged".

Whatever he said and however you interpreted that, doesn't mean a thing. Because he did win the election, and what have we seen from the left since then?

Riots, protests, shootings, an attempted political assassination, innocent people being deprived of their constitutional right of free speech, a daily stream of lies, fabrications, innuendo, and twisted half-truths from the media, the Democratic half of Congress refusing to do what they're being paid to do, what else?

Seriously, you people have a hell of alot more to worry about from your own side, not ours.

That was much better than I could come up with. I was going to liken him to that stupid neighbor's kid who likes to put a sack of dog poop on your doorstep, light it on fire, ring the doorbell, then run away and titter behind the hedges while you try to stomp it out.

He's not that creative.

Besides, in whatever sphincter functions as his "mind", he has a right to offend your senses because what he stands for is "righteous".

Never mind most people are repulsed by the shit he promotes, it's everyone else who is wrong in his sphincter and it can not process the evidence that in fact the opposite is true and that anti-collectivists are right. Trump is a great president so far and he has so far exceeded my expectations I'm glad I was wrong about him.

So we at least have deanturd to ridicule as Trump takes his morning shit for free inside deanturd's filthy skull for the next 6 years or so.

Unless he's kind enough to feed the worms for us and finally accomplish something with his "life", as pathetic as it is.

He's not that creative.

Besides, in whatever sphincter functions as his "mind", he has a right to offend your senses because what he stands for is "righteous".

Never mind most people are repulsed by the shit he promotes, it's everyone else who is wrong in his sphincter and it can not process the evidence that in fact the opposite is true and that anti-collectivists are right. Trump is a great president so far and he has so far exceeded my expectations I'm glad I was wrong about him.

So we at least have deanturd to ridicule as Trump takes his morning shit for free inside deanturd's filthy skull for the next 6 years or so.

Unless he's kind enough to feed the worms for us and finally accomplish something with his "life", as pathetic as it is.

That was beautiful, man. You should have been a poet. :bowdown:

What do you say?

Or it's OK, I will pay the court costs.
Is this where you pretend to be a tough guy? lol

Did Donald Trump Encourage Violence at His Rallies?

This is the cartoon:

19510578_334932460273028_4437980780719315754_n.jpg

And included in the link are video clips of Trump calling for violence in each one of those quores.

Don't take it from me. Take it from Trump.

You mean like when Obama said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?
Suddenly 2nd Amendment solutions are a problem??????
I think the right to vote is a problem for some.
accepting the results of voting seem to be a problem for some people too.....on both sides.....
I’m seeing only one side having a problem. lol
yea like many on the far right accepted obama as president.....i was here when many righties in the old forum said he aint my president and did like many on the left are doing here with trump...bad mouth everything the guy did.....thats not very accepting of voting results....

What do you say?

Another loser Leftist Retard.......

Did ANYONE hear Denard the jerkoff complaining when this one called for violence against Republican?
View attachment 213478
Not a peep right?
The hypocrisy make you wanna bust em one doesn't it?
She didn't call for violence. What is it with your kind and lying? You just can't stop. FYI, it's a terrible character flaw.

How can what she said not be taken as something that could lead to an ugly violent situation? In her own words to a crowd of people:

“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them! And you tell them that they are not welcome, anymore, anywhere..”

I guaranfuckintee you that if I was somewhere and some unruly crowd started surrounding me and pushing me, the street would end up littered with bodies everywhere. You zipperheads want violence? Then start some and see how badly it ends for you.

You mean like when Obama said "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"?
accepting the results of voting seem to be a problem for some people too.....on both sides.....
yea like many on the far right accepted obama as president.....i was here when many righties in the old forum said he aint my president and did like many on the left are doing here with trump...bad mouth everything the guy did.....thats not very accepting of voting results....
It’s looking like they were right.

Sincerely, the voting results don't mean as much as the actual results delivered by the winner. And we certainly do have a winner here. Sure, people can vote for a lazy, elitist, ineffectual, narcissist who only got there thanks to Affirmative Action, that's their God-given Constitutional right. But when the numbers are added up, it's real results that count.

Are you good with what we’re now learning about the obama administration, Harry Dresden?
i think they are all crooks and out for what they can get....they throw out bones to us to make it look like they are doing something.....the first 3-4 years they are in they are probably at their most honest,after that the taint gets them and they see all the money making opportunities that are at their fingertips....

Are you good with what we’re now learning about the obama administration, Harry Dresden?
i think they are all crooks and out for what they can get....they throw out bones to us to make it look like they are doing something.....the first 3-4 years they are in they are probably at their most honest,after that the taint gets them and they see all the money making opportunities that are at their fingertips....

Ahh, but what about Donald Trump? He already had all the money-making opportunities he wanted: A multi-billionaire, a beautiful wife and family, the guy is set up for life.

It's pretty obvious that he's not occupying the White House for the financial gain, so why is he there?

Sincerely, the voting results don't mean as much as the actual results delivered by the winner. And we certainly do have a winner here. Sure, people can vote for a lazy, elitist, ineffectual, narcissist who only got there thanks to Affirmative Action, that's their God-given Constitutional right. But when the numbers are added up, it's real results that count.
but you dont know what that person can do unless you give them a chance to either sink or swim......attacking them before they even walk into the WH is not giving them that chance.....and it has been that way with obama and trump.....i pity the person after trump....

Forum List

Back