Trump, the Pubs and SS

No he is right on. Amazes me how you Pubs love to ignore facts.
"You pubs"? No wonder you cotton to Keith Olbermann, like you, all he has is hyper partisan "facts". LOL

Olbermann is right on. You Pubs , what do you want to be called?
You're missing the point. You are slamming me into a category and making sweeping assumptions about me. Evidently talking to someone ONE on ONE is beyond you. You slap labels on people as though that is all that is required to communicate with them. Again, that is why you relate to Olbermann.

So your not a Pub. By Pubs I am talking the right wing lunatics who are in Congress and anyone who backs them, like Ryan, if you agree with the likes of Ryan, then yes I'm referring to you.
Lol...Paul Ryan is a 'right wing lunatic'?

You must be one of those far left barking moonbats.

Yes he is, one of the worst. WI has turned into a damaged state.

Nah. He was sabotaged and despite that he was still money.
Calling someone great and making excuses in your next breath is pretty self-defeating. Since 1900, America has had two great presidents (FDR and Reagan) and a handful of very good presidents. There is no objective standard that would qualify Obama as a great president. He will fall someplace between Clinton and Carter, mediocre at best.
80 months of job growth and got us out of great recession despite Republicans. He was as great as be could be
Worst recovery ever. Lowest job growth ever. Trump will whoop him on lowering unemployment....we already know this. Nobody can suck as bad as Obama when it comes to the economy.

Bush Jr.
Republican congress. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan

Nah. He was sabotaged and despite that he was still money.
Calling someone great and making excuses in your next breath is pretty self-defeating. Since 1900, America has had two great presidents (FDR and Reagan) and a handful of very good presidents. There is no objective standard that would qualify Obama as a great president. He will fall someplace between Clinton and Carter, mediocre at best.
80 months of job growth and got us out of great recession despite Republicans. He was as great as be could be
Worst recovery ever. Lowest job growth ever. Trump will whoop him on lowering unemployment....we already know this. Nobody can suck as bad as Obama when it comes to the economy.

Bush Jr.
Republican congress. Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan

Your right, I do believe they are worst than Bush Jr.

Republicans cut Medicaid, Medicare, and SS to pay down the deficit, and raise military spending, and lower taxes on the wealthy. (Pubs take from the poor and give to the wealthy)

Democrats, cut military spending and keep Medicaid, Medicare and SS, and lower taxes on the middle class and working poor, raise taxes on the top 1%.

Social Security was fought tooth and nail by Republicans, with arguments that ranged from leading to communism and citizens would have to wear tags around our neck with our SS numbers on them. We would become numbers instead of people.

Forum List

Back