Trump, the Pubs and SS

All crazies in charge now. Trump , either mentally challenged, a coke addict or just a liar, and the Pubs, look no further than the Paul Ryan's groupies, Olbermann is funny and right.

Trump Owns You.
giphy.gif

Nah. He was sabotaged and despite that he was still money.
Calling someone great and making excuses in your next breath is pretty self-defeating. Since 1900, America has had two great presidents (FDR and Reagan) and a handful of very good presidents. There is no objective standard that would qualify Obama as a great president. He will fall someplace between Clinton and Carter, mediocre at best.
80 months of job growth and got us out of great recession despite Republicans. He was as great as be could be
Worst recovery ever. Lowest job growth ever. Trump will whoop him on lowering unemployment....we already know this. Nobody can suck as bad as Obama when it comes to the economy.

Calling someone great and making excuses in your next breath is pretty self-defeating. Since 1900, America has had two great presidents (FDR and Reagan) and a handful of very good presidents. There is no objective standard that would qualify Obama as a great president. He will fall someplace between Clinton and Carter, mediocre at best.
80 months of job growth and got us out of great recession despite Republicans. He was as great as be could be
Worst recovery ever. Lowest job growth ever. Trump will whoop him on lowering unemployment....we already know this. Nobody can suck as bad as Obama when it comes to the economy.
Yea with a congress that gives him stimulus spending you dishonest fucks.

Lol... He's all fail. That's all there is to it.

We are almost at zero unemployment pal. The people not working now don't want to. Or are unemployable.

Or corporations dont hire the unemployed. You aren't going to help the blue collar with anything other than may e $15 hr jobs.

I know, better than nothing. That should be the GOP motto.

We are almost at zero unemployment pal. The people not working now don't want to. Or are unemployable.

Or corporations dont hire the unemployed. You aren't going to help the blue collar with anything other than may e $15 hr jobs.

Lmao! No we are not. Not even close.

You poor pathetic soul, you have to lie to yourself, don't you?

All crazies in charge now. Trump , either mentally challenged, a coke addict or just a liar, and the Pubs, look no further than the Paul Ryan's groupies, Olbermann is funny and right.

I disagree, Penelope. Olbermann is not only not funny but full of the chaff he attributes to others.

No he is right on. Amazes me how you Pubs love to ignore facts.

"You pubs"? No wonder you cotton to Keith Olbermann, like you, all he has is hyper partisan "facts". LOL

I disagree, Penelope. Olbermann is not only not funny but full of the chaff he attributes to others.

"You pubs"? No wonder you cotton to Keith Olbermann, like you, all he has is hyper partisan "facts". LOL

Olbermann is right on. You Pubs , what do you want to be called?

True this is a banner year, much to the thanks of the ACA as well. In another 10 years with the ACA and expanded Medicaid, Medicare intact and better, we will be a much healthier nation and spend so much less on healthcare.

Bush Jr.

True this is a banner year, much to the thanks of the ACA as well. In another 10 years with the ACA and expanded Medicaid, Medicare intact and better, we will be a much healthier nation and spend so much less on healthcare.
ACA is going bye-bye.

You're missing the point. You are slamming me into a category and making sweeping assumptions about me. Evidently talking to someone ONE on ONE is beyond you. You slap labels on people as though that is all that is required to communicate with them. Again, that is why you relate to Olbermann.

It's time to wind down SS while not screwing over people who are retired of nearing retirement.

Here's what I suggest:

- A phased program of the employee's half of SS/Medicare (7.65%) be used for a personal retirement account. Higher ratios for younger workers, lower for older ones who will be grandfathered into SS as they have paid for most of their career. As these earning have already been taxed, there is no tax at withdrawal like a 401K or IRA. Then exempt the returns from taxation. Savings should not be taxed. Taxing them is a perverse incentive to encourage current consumption over planning for the future.

- The employer half is used to wind down SS so that it ends up being only a safety net for the truly poor and not a government retirement program for everyone. Over time, this ratio can be reduced as the amount of eligible people should be quite a bit smaller.

Bush Jr.
Shrub Jr. had some good years actually, Obama's best days were mediocre as far as recoveries go.

You're missing the point. You are slamming me into a category and making sweeping assumptions about me. Evidently talking to someone ONE on ONE is beyond you. You slap labels on people as though that is all that is required to communicate with them. Again, that is why you relate to Olbermann.

So your not a Pub. By Pubs I am talking the right wing lunatics who are in Congress and anyone who backs them, like Ryan, if you agree with the likes of Ryan, then yes I'm referring to you.

Bush Jr.
Shrub Jr. had some good years actually, Obama's best days were mediocre as far as recoveries go.

Obama , our first black President never stood a chance, if he has any negative legacy its due to the Pubs, who fought him tooth and nails on everything. I voted for McCain, but the pubs so sickened me, I will never vote Pubs again.

Trump will be a 0 on legacy and most likely a neg 100, the lowest of the lowest he will be grouped with.

Bush Jr.

Obama , our first black President never stood a chance, if he has any negative legacy its due to the Pubs, who fought him tooth and nails on everything. I voted for McCain, but the pubs so sickened me, I will never vote Pubs again.

Trump will be a 0 on legacy and most likely a neg 100, the lowest of the lowest he will be grouped with.
You folks never learn. And that's a good thing...

So your not a Pub. By Pubs I am talking the right wing lunatics who are in Congress and anyone who backs them, like Ryan, if you agree with the likes of Ryan, then yes I'm referring to you.
Lol...Paul Ryan is a 'right wing lunatic'?

You must be one of those far left barking moonbats.

Forum List

Back