Trump, the Pubs and SS

All crazies in charge now. Trump , either mentally challenged, a coke addict or just a liar, and the Pubs, look no further than the Paul Ryan's groupies, Olbermann is funny and right.

If Trump is a liar, than what is Obama?
I would say the obvious; a failure, but this is a trick question, isn't it?

Not a trick...Obama is a notorious liar. Every time he opens his mouth he is lying....so if Trump is a liar, then logically Obama is something much worse than a liar.

Agreed?

About what?

Nothing...that should concern you.

God! You'd think the butt hurt would be waning by now.

Trump's "member" must be significantly bigger than his hands indicate.
You're still butt hurt over Obama.

Only 1400 days till trump is a one term failure and disappointment

Two years and he will be a lame duck, and hopefully the Congress will turn Dem, can't take too long for the Pubs to bottom out.

All crazies in charge now. Trump , either mentally challenged, a coke addict or just a liar, and the Pubs, look no further than the Paul Ryan's groupies, Olbermann is funny and right.

A great president.

Are you going to play stupid AGAIN today?

If you knew all the facts youd understand how great Obama was but you'll never admit.

Do you understand he got us out of great recession?

Do you understand who sent all those good high paying union jobs overseas or why? You have a different answer depending on who's in charge. You're all hypocrites. You're already doing it. Yesterday Republicans started their pivot on Muslim and Mexican immigrants. The 180 flip flop has already begun.

I want to be a Republican but I can't agree with liars and half truthers.

Let's see you help the millions you say aren't being counted because they've given up looking.

Not a trick...Obama is a notorious liar. Every time he opens his mouth he is lying....so if Trump is a liar, then logically Obama is something much worse than a liar.

Agreed?

About what?

I want to know, and if its you can keep your doc and your plan, is that all you have?

A great president.

Are you going to play stupid AGAIN today?

If you knew all the facts youd understand how great Obama was but you'll never admit.

Do you understand who sent all those good high paying union jobs overseas or why? You have a different answer depending on who's in charge. You're all hypocrites. You're already doing it. Yesterday Republicans started their pivot on Muslim and Mexican immigrants. The 180 flip flop has already begun.

Let's see you help the millions you say aren't being counted because they've given up looking.

Of course, you are joking again.

The soon-to-be ex-President.
By the way, Trump said he would release his taxes.

Here is perfect example.

Trump lies, but Obama does not.

It has to be some kind of unusual mental disease. Could be a form of Alzheimer's.

What about you? When trump lies all you can say is so did Obama. What desease is that?

Agreed?
About what?

I want to know, and if its you can keep your doc and your plan, is that all you have?
If you don't KNOW Big Ears lies all the time, I can't help you.

You need to seek professional mental help. However, I fear your condition is far too advanced and entirely incurable.

Here is perfect example.

It has to be some kind of unusual mental disease. Could be a form of Alzheimer's.

What about you? When trump lies all you can say is so did Obama. What desease is that?

To compare 8 long years of lies to a few months, is the work of a dunce.

Of course politicians lie. It is what they do.

However, logically one has to recognize that 8 years of a lying POTUS is not the same as a few months of lies from PEOTUS.

Sadly you and your kind can see Trump's lies because your media tells you, but since you media refuses to tell of Obama's lies, you are clueless.

What I understand is that you are impressed with mediocrity. Trying to correlate "great"recession with "great"president falls flat on its face. Daffy Duck could have gotten out of the recession. Both the recession and recovery happened everywhere except Venezuela and Greece in varying degrees. The US has not been a shining example of recovery by any means.

Leaving that aside, foreign policy and race relations especially have experienced severe headwinds.

I do not blame Obama for everything, but his hand in weakening America is obvious.

Here is perfect example.

However, logically one has to recognize that 8 years of a lying POTUS is not the same as a few months of lies from PEOTUS.

Sadly you and your kind can see Trump's lies because your media tells you, but since you media refuses to tell of Obama's lies, you are clueless.

Give trump time.

My media? I'm sorry but if the media were liberal the people would have voted out more Republicans in 2010 and we would have been able to do more but the supposed liberal media didn't tell the public about gop bad behavior. If it were liberal it would have.

Anyways, I'm already seeing the upcoming broken promises, excuses, flip flops and lowered expectations.

And the masses deserve what's coming. I happen to be ahead of the game and old enough ill be fine. But future generations are screwed. They won't have social security or Medicare. Can't wait to see the GOP alternative to obamacare. I know what it is. Shaddy plans that cost more and offer less.

You dumb sons of bitches!

Here is perfect example.

Give trump time.

My media? I'm sorry but if the media were liberal the people would have voted out more Republicans in 2010 and we would have been able to do more but the supposed liberal media didn't tell the public about gop bad behavior. If it were liberal it would have.

Anyways, I'm already seeing the upcoming broken promises, excuses, flip flops and lowered expectations.

And the masses deserve what's coming. I happen to be ahead of the game and old enough ill be fine. But future generations are screwed. They won't have social security or Medicare. Can't wait to see the GOP alternative to obamacare. I know what it is. Shaddy plans that cost more and offer less.

You dumb sons of bitches!
You can see the truth with Trump, but are blind to it with Big Ears.

Please think about this.

What I understand is that you are impressed with mediocrity. Trying to correlate "great"recession with "great"president falls flat on its face. Daffy Duck could have gotten out of the recession. Both the recession and recovery happened everywhere except Venezuela and Greece in varying degrees. The US has not been a shining example of recovery by any means.

Leaving that aside, foreign policy and race relations especially have experienced severe headwinds.

I do not blame Obama for everything, but his hand in weakening America is obvious.
Nah. He was sabotaged and despite that he was still money. The American people should have voted Republicans out in every midterm and this year. They didn't so they get what's coming. I'm ok with it. But I am going to judge trump and the cops every move and judge their " real" unemployment number. What is you unemployment number? And who's keeping track of the millions you claim have given up and fallen off the radar?

You make very little of the great recession he got out of even without stimulus money every other potus would have been given. Now you'll give money to trump.

For 1000 reasons you guys are so fos.

Nah. He was sabotaged and despite that he was still money.
Calling someone great and making excuses in your next breath is pretty self-defeating. Since 1900, America has had two great presidents (FDR and Reagan) and a handful of very good presidents. There is no objective standard that would qualify Obama as a great president. He will fall someplace between Clinton and Carter, mediocre at best.

Nah. He was sabotaged and despite that he was still money.
Calling someone great and making excuses in your next breath is pretty self-defeating. Since 1900, America has had two great presidents (FDR and Reagan) and a handful of very good presidents. There is no objective standard that would qualify Obama as a great president. He will fall someplace between Clinton and Carter, mediocre at best.
80 months of job growth and got us out of great recession despite Republicans. He was as great as be could be

Agreed?
About what?

You need to seek professional mental help. However, I fear your condition is far too advanced and entirely incurable.

Because you don't know any.

Agreed?
About what?

Because you don't know any.
Yeah BO only speaks the truth, but that Trump is a GD MFing LIAR!!!

Uh, does Alzheimer's account for seeing things that aren't there?
Could be.
Then, condolences are extended to you. Excuse accepted. For clarity:
the question was what Obama is. The answer was,
"The soon-to-be ex-President". That is a statement, a fact. It is not any kind of defense.
Next came another statement, a fact; "By the way, Trump said he would release his taxes." Not an attack, though it is an indictment.
Do you now see what you saw that wasn't there?

Forum List

Back