Trump supporters still obsessed with Clinton

They seem to think if Hillary is EVIL, that makes the Orange Klown look a little less stupid.
Deflect, deflect, deflect....

i chime in simply because i support President Trump but concerning 'hilary' . I'm not obsessed at all , i just hope that they get her if its possible Gentlemen .

i chime in simply because i support President Trump but concerning 'hilary' . I'm not obsessed at all , i just hope that they get her if its possible Gentlemen .

Why is this a national concern? Clinton has little more power than JImmy Kimmel now. Her corruption, real or imagined, is just not significant anymore.

Why is this a national concern? Clinton has little more power than JImmy Kimmel now. Her corruption, real or imagined, is just not significant anymore.

Again, why doesn't she just crawl back into her NY home and leave us alone?

Good question. I don't know. I wish she'd shut her obnoxious trap as well. But all this crowing for her head just looks like an attempt to draw attention away from the president.

Good question. I don't know. I wish she'd shut her obnoxious trap as well. But all this crowing for her head just looks like an attempt to draw attention away from the president.

Sorry, but as long as she is in the news because of her past regarding Uranium One and the Russian dossier, she is fair game.

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

You dems feel comfortable whining about slavery, something that ended before your great grandfather was born, and you think it's funny that we still talk about Hillary?

.LOL!!!!

----------------------------------------------------- just for Fun if nothing else JShaw !!

Lol. C'mon boys. This is getting downright sad. No one gives a fuck about Hillary ... except for you.

You dems feel comfortable whining about slavery, something that ended before your great grandfather was born, and you think it's funny that we still talk about Hillary?

.LOL!!!!

Wtf ... does slavery have to do with this topic?

I expected some diversionary tactics from the Trump boys, but I didn't expect slavery. Man that is some left field shit right there.

Who would you hire to watch your home a known criminal or someone with a clean slate. Are you that out of touch with reality.
Jesus christ are you fkrs so out of it you can't figure out that the problem is SHE IS A CRIMINAL who has committed crimes again Humanity on so many levels you sutpid asses wouldn't believe it anyway.

Do you really want someone who can kill your own mother, brother or sister running this Country..

you mean nothing to them you are nothing more than a slave to them, they use you stupid asses ...

upload_2017-10-29_15-13-25.png

I care about Uranium deals to Russia that have no logical reasoning and FBI investigations of bribery, extortion HIDDEN from the policy makers.

I care about corrupt Brand Name parties that need to die. I care about candidates paying for Russian Intel and accusing the other side of Russian collusion. I care about a campaign mgr that's in cahoots with Manafort and has an ACTIVE deal with SBerBank which literally OWNS a full 1/3 of Russia. And claims he doesn't know that $9M of campaign funds went to pay Russian spies for making up stories on the competition.

And it SEEMS like the Clintons just are INNOCENTLY in the very middle of all of this.

So -- I don't care WHO goes to jail and/or gets fired. But there's need to be a LOT of them.

.LOL!!!!

I expected some diversionary tactics from the Trump boys, but I didn't expect slavery. Man that is some left field shit right there.

It's a counter example of you guys bring up shit from WAY longer ago than Hillary.

I thought that was obvious.

Oh, wait, was that just you playing dumb?

Sorry, that was well done. You were completely convincing.

.LOL!!!!

It's a counter example of you guys bring up shit from WAY longer ago than Hillary.

I thought that was obvious.

Oh, wait, was that just you playing dumb?

Sorry, that was well done. You were completely convincing.

And who is "you guys"?

You can't really expect me to go down this rabbit hole. Nice try though.

Forum List

Back