Michael Moore Smashes Trump Where it Hurts Him: On Twitter

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint
3) You ARE aware I'm a "B'way star" & I guess this bothers you more. SAD.

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.

• Banned
506694ED-80DE-45AE-AFE3-22C50C627A8D.jpeg
994A521E-18AC-4FF6-AB10-86ECF2687EAA.jpeg

• Banned
9002D704-D1E2-4131-8848-E2B89B81ADA8.jpeg

@MMFlint
11) For now, at least, I know I still have one fan in the White House (thx for your unwavering support, Jared!)

I would like to smack Michael Moore right where you can not miss, his stomach.

Like honestly, lose some weight, dear lord. This guy is living of excess while complaining of capitalism.

• Banned
@MMflint
What’s it like to be Donald Trump today, just hrs away from the first of many criminal indictments that could send friends & family to jail?

@Realdonald trump
While not at all presidential I must point out that the Sloppy Michael Moore Show on Broadway was a TOTAL BOMB and was forced to close. Sad!

@ MMint
1) You must have my smash hit of a Broadway show confused with your presidency-- which IS a total bomb and WILL indeed close early. NOT SAD

@MMflint
2) Today, 1 U.S. service member was killed & 6 injured in our never-ending war in Afghanistan. You,our President, are not even aware of this.

@MMflint

@MMflint
4) Prosecutor Mueller's GrandJury has just approved the 1st criminal indictments of your administration. R u trying 2 distract us from this?

@MMflint
5) 38 days after Maria, 3/4 of PR (our fellow Americans) have NO electricity. Yet u are more upset that so many ppl saw my B'way show. SAD.

@MMflint
6) They say Twitter "distracts" you from your presidency. But Twitter IS YOUR PRESIDENCY! It's all you know how to do. #LOSER!

@MMflint
7) And now, for this weekend, I’m your latest distraction from your crimes. Ha! Raucous & joyous crowds every nite on B’way- & u missed out!

@MMflint
8) It was the highest grossing play (non-musical) of the summer, despite my offering $29 cheap seats + free student tix so ALL could afford.

@MMflint
9) As announced on May 1st, it was always a "12-WEEK-ONLY" run, due to my commitments to my upcoming primetime TV series & my new movie.

@MMflint
10) On Broadway, Donald, they call it a "LIMITED ENGAGEMENT" -- just like we’re planning on making your presidency.

WHOA! On Twitter no less! Man he got him good. Wonder what he will do?

• Banned
I would like to smack Michael Moore right where you can not miss, his stomach.

Like honestly, lose some weight, dear lord. This guy is living of excess while complaining of capitalism.
No MM complains of DT and republicans catering to billionaires while screwing the middle class..
If you want to punch him he must of hit YOU where it hurts.

• Banned
DT said MM’s Show was a flop. Once again he lies. It’s all he does.

His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.
Did u see it? No it’s didnt underperform. SOLD OUT EVERY NIGHT.
Yes it closed because it’s 12 week limited engagement ended which MM explained in his tweets.
Another deplorable non reader

Triggered event of the day here - nothing to see.

Last edited:
His play sucked, it underperformed BIGLY and it closed. Period. That is how Broadway works. The only way Michael Moore could smash Trump is by sitting on him.
Did u see it? No it’s didnt underperform. SOLD OUT EVERY NIGHT.
Yes it closed because it’s 12 week limited engagement ended which MM explained in his tweets.
Another deplorable non reader
Of course I didn't see it. I'm not a retard that spends 100 dollars to watch a human toad croak about Donald Trump. I did read the reviews and they were not good.

@Realdonald trump

@ MMint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint

@MMflint
Why is it not surprising you're a a Michael Lessthanmoore fan? That makes as much sense as the idiot righties thinking Lush Limpjaw is sage..........

Forum List

Back