Trump stops funding obamas future terrorists in Syria

If true, good on Trump. We don't belong in Syria, we never did. I'm ashamed of my Government for allowing 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia to fund & arm Jihadists there. Wikileaks even showed that Obama and Clinton were well-aware of what Saudi Arabia was doing. Yet they tried to keep it secret from the American People. A truly shameful act. It's time to end the 'Regime Change' policy. Period, end of story.

on the other hand if trump indeed did do this.he just lost faith in me as someone for the american people with this action below which i see no reason to doubt is an accurate link.

I more than anything would like to believe that he is for the people and the first president we have had since 1978 to follow the constituon but I cant believe this is real if THIS link here below is true which i see no reason to not think so.do you?

Trump to sign executive order putting two decades of national monuments in jeopardy
except in reading this, he's not doing it to DRILL BAYBEE DRILL, he's doing it to return power to the states.

you're going to need to tell me why this is a bad thing.

Here's every piece of land Obama has put under protection during his presidency

at least be aware of intelligent counter arguments to this. not saying let's tear up land, but trump does seem to be wanting the states to have more control over their own land.

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow
President Trump has decided to end the CIA’s covert program to arm and train moderate Syrian rebels battling the government of Bashar al-Assad, a move long sought by Russia, according to U.S. officials.
Officials said Trump made the decision to scrap the CIA program nearly a month ago, after an Oval Office meeting with CIA Director Mike Pompeo and national security adviser H.R. McMaster ahead of a July 7 meeting in Germany with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Bout damn time!

Fake News!

LOL

The move to end the secret program to arm the anti-Assad rebels was not a condition of the cease-fire negotiations, which were already well underway, said U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the secret program

So two things are possible:
  1. This is fake news- since there is no official confirmation- only 'anonymous sources' or
  2. U.S. officials are publicly discussing a secret program- and if that is true- will Trumpsters be calling for the prosecution of these 'officials' leaking information on a secret program?
anonymous sources should be banned for the time being. too many people are hiding hate messages by being "anonymous". if you can't stand by what you're saying and believe it, shut up. if you shouldn't be talking about it, shut up.

One big potential risk of shutting down the CIA program is that the United States may lose its ability to block other countries, such as Turkey and Persian Gulf allies, from funneling more sophisticated weapons — including man-portable air-defense systems, or MANPADS — to anti-Assad rebels, including more radical groups.
The justifications for this are brilliant!

the million dollar question is will he be the first president since JFK to seriously get rid of that evil organization the CIA?

That is a rhetorical question at best, I don't believe he is ready to die.

According to a Washington Post report, Trump has cut funding to a covert CIA program arming moderate Syrian rebels, which Putin has been pressing for.

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow

To be honest, I have no opinion as to whether this is a good idea or a bad one, but apparently his advisors opposed the move. There are no real good guys in the region, as far as I'm concerned, there's just various shades of evil. But Assad is the worst and Putin wanting this to happen isn't good either.

So Donnie goes to Germany and Putin gets everything he wants. How convenient!

Why is assad worse? Do you really think intent would be different if extremists got hold of the govt? Do you not think extremists would be using gas if they had any? Dont answer that one. They already have...
I find is disgusting trump stops funding terrorists and people think its because of putin.. He campaigned on it FFS. If he didnt do it, you would be calling him a liar You people are sick

'juan mkcain' supports the socalled moderate rebels that are going after 'assad' so that alone is good reason to stop funding them .

One day after Trump's hour meeting with Putin with no American witnesses, Trump gives Putin a giant wet kiss and helps his goals while subverting America's interests.

We're already seeing examples of Putin's control of the American president.

The Manchurian Candidate is obeying orders from Putin. Putin wants Assad to be able to slay as many civilians as possible, and to stay in power.

Once again, America let's down people to whom we have made promises of support. The rebels are well and truly fucked. No one is ever going to trust us again.

Loser Trump has been outplayed by third world tinpot thug Putin.

According to a Washington Post report, Trump has cut funding to a covert CIA program arming moderate Syrian rebels, which Putin has been pressing for.

To be honest, I have no opinion as to whether this is a good idea or a bad one, but apparently his advisors opposed the move. There are no real good guys in the region, as far as I'm concerned, there's just various shades of evil. But Assad is the worst and Putin wanting this to happen isn't good either.

Trump has been against getting involved in Syria for years (a poster in another thread put up tweets from him in 2013). Trump also campaigned on a more non-interventionist strategy. So while I'm sure Putin is pleased, it is not necessarily a Putin favor.

We're now seeing whatever a ruthless dictator wants, it's being rubber stamped by an American president.

Go ahead and tell me Putin doesn't have incriminating evidence on Trump from his wild trip to Moscow in 2013.

I find is disgusting trump stops funding terrorists and people think its because of putin.. He campaigned on it FFS. If he didnt do it, you would be calling him a liar You people are sick

Did you really not think this would be the case? As soon as I heard this news yesterday the first thing that popped into my mind was the left would start screaming Russia.

Trump has been against getting involved in Syria for years (a poster in another thread put up tweets from him in 2013). Trump also campaigned on a more non-interventionist strategy. So while I'm sure Putin is pleased, it is not necessarily a Putin favor.
You think it's a coincidence that the very next day after trump's hour meeting with Putin, He makes a major decision that gives Putin exactly what he wants?
To prop up the killer dictator, Assad.

You think it's a coincidence that the very next day after trump's hour meeting with Putin, He makes a major decision that gives Putin exactly what he wants?
To prop up the killer dictator, Assad.
Lol you are such a liar

Forum List

Back