Trump stops funding obamas future terrorists in Syria

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow
President Trump has decided to end the CIA’s covert program to arm and train moderate Syrian rebels battling the government of Bashar al-Assad, a move long sought by Russia, according to U.S. officials.
Officials said Trump made the decision to scrap the CIA program nearly a month ago, after an Oval Office meeting with CIA Director Mike Pompeo and national security adviser H.R. McMaster ahead of a July 7 meeting in Germany with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Bout damn time!

LOL Even stopping giving weapons to future terrorists doesnt slow down the russia narrative :lol:

One big potential risk of shutting down the CIA program is that the United States may lose its ability to block other countries, such as Turkey and Persian Gulf allies, from funneling more sophisticated weapons — including man-portable air-defense systems, or MANPADS — to anti-Assad rebels, including more radical groups.
The justifications for this are brilliant!

Trump ends covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, a move sought by Moscow
President Trump has decided to end the CIA’s covert program to arm and train moderate Syrian rebels battling the government of Bashar al-Assad, a move long sought by Russia, according to U.S. officials.
Officials said Trump made the decision to scrap the CIA program nearly a month ago, after an Oval Office meeting with CIA Director Mike Pompeo and national security adviser H.R. McMaster ahead of a July 7 meeting in Germany with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Bout damn time!

you got the shills nervous since one of them posted a funny,thats all they ever do when they cant refute facts.lol wonder when WRONGwingers handlers will send him here.:biggrin:

If true, good on Trump. We don't belong in Syria, we never did. I'm ashamed of my Government for allowing 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia to fund & arm Jihadists there. Wikileaks even showed that Obama and Clinton were well-aware of what Saudi Arabia was doing. Yet they tried to keep it secret from the American People. A truly shameful act. It's time to end the 'Regime Change' policy. Period, end of story.

If true, good on Trump. We don't belong in Syria, we never did. I'm ashamed of my Government for allowing 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia to fund & arm Jihadists there. Wikileaks even showed that Obama and Clinton were well-aware of what Saudi Arabia was doing. Yet they tried to keep it secret from the American People. A truly shameful act. It's time to end the 'Regime Change' policy. Period, end of story.

on the other hand if trump indeed did do this.he just lost faith in me as someone for the american people with this action below which i see no reason to doubt is an accurate link.

I more than anything would like to believe that he is for the people and the first president we have had since 1978 to follow the constituon but I cant believe this is real if THIS link here below is true which i see no reason to not think so.do you?

Trump to sign executive order putting two decades of national monuments in jeopardy

One big potential risk of shutting down the CIA program is that the United States may lose its ability to block other countries, such as Turkey and Persian Gulf allies, from funneling more sophisticated weapons — including man-portable air-defense systems, or MANPADS — to anti-Assad rebels, including more radical groups.
The justifications for this are brilliant!

the million dollar question is will he be the first president since JFK to seriously get rid of that evil organization the CIA?

I was optimistic about this until i realized this is a Washington Post story. We know it's a notorious Democrat Fake News outlet. So i'm gonna have to wait for other more credible sources for confirmation. But if true, good on Trump. We never had any business meddling in Syria.

on the other hand if trump indeed did do this.he just lost faith in me as someone for the american people with this action below which i see no reason to doubt is an accurate link.

I more than anything would like to believe that he is for the people and the first president we have had since 1978 to follow the constituon but I cant believe this is real if THIS link here below is true which i see no reason to not think so.do you?

Trump to sign executive order putting two decades of national monuments in jeopardy

I'm being cautiously optimistic about this. The link provided by the OP, is a notorious Democrat Fake News outlet. Just read their headline, it infers Trump only did it to help Putin. So i'm very skeptical of the whole story. I'll wait for credible confirmation.

LOL Even stopping giving weapons to future terrorists doesnt slow down the russia narrative :lol:

I have to believe the Russian narrative is true.While there are no hard facts or evidence to prove they hacked the system and got him elected,I have to believe it to be true because think about it.we dont elect these people contrary to what our corrupt school system has taught us,they are SELECTED for us by the establishment.whoever they want in gets elected,voting is a waste of time.

Well if Trump is genuine and really cares about america and following the constitution which none have since 1981,how could he have possibly got elected then? It is the ONLY thing that makes sense.I can see why they have that theory,seems like a sound one,they just need to find facts to back it up which are not there.even though the proof is not there,i got to believe it cause how else could he have been elected? again that is the ONLY explanation that makes sense IF Trump is for real and plans to be the first president in DECADES that wants to follow the constitution.

I'm being cautiously optimistic about this. The link provided by the OP, is a notorious Democrat Fake News outlet. Just read their headline, it infers Trump only did it to help Putin. So i'm very skeptical of the whole story. I'll wait for credible confirmation.

well Russia and Putin are the GOOD guys now thanks to them being reformed..They have free elections like we are suppose to have and have freedoms we allegedly have but dont.They are doing what we should be doing now,off the dollar so who can blame Trump doing it for Putin?

But yeah thats probably as far as it goes,he just did it for Putin.not for world peace.

Bout damn time!

Fake News!

LOL

The move to end the secret program to arm the anti-Assad rebels was not a condition of the cease-fire negotiations, which were already well underway, said U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the secret program

So two things are possible:
  1. This is fake news- since there is no official confirmation- only 'anonymous sources' or
  2. U.S. officials are publicly discussing a secret program- and if that is true- will Trumpsters be calling for the prosecution of these 'officials' leaking information on a secret program?

Bout damn time!

Fake News!

LOL

The move to end the secret program to arm the anti-Assad rebels was not a condition of the cease-fire negotiations, which were already well underway, said U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the secret program

So two things are possible:
  1. This is fake news- since there is no official confirmation- only 'anonymous sources' or
  2. U.S. officials are publicly discussing a secret program- and if that is true- will Trumpsters be calling for the prosecution of these 'officials' leaking information on a secret program?
because this apparently was underway before G20.
It could be fake. It is coming from the media.
Everyone already knows. They voted on it in congress, too, i think..

Forum List

Back