Putting Em On The Spot: Trump Tells Congress Don't Leave For Recess Until Healthcare Bill Is Passed

Nice try by Trump, but they're only concerned about their lavish Vacation plans. Our Congress is a miserable disgrace. They're living the life of Royalty. And it isn't gonna change until we scrap this corrupt Two-Party System.

I thought Trump watched tv. NO ONE thinks a healthcare bill is anywhere near passing. I don't know what this procedural vote is supposed to do next week. If by "procedural" McConnell means "repeal only," he's supposedly not got the votes.
I'll have to watch the Newshour tonight to get this one explained, I guess.

The Trumpenfuhrer knows how to play hardball. Congress needs to be put on the spot and he just did.

Vacations or Healthcare? Vacations or Healthcare? That is the question.

Trump to Congress: Don't leave for recess until health care bill passed

You idiot. If Trump knew what he was doing the GOP health care bill would have been voted on and passed.

Here, stupid, here's how you pass a health care bill. This was a guy who knew how to get things done:
Obama Signs Health Care Overhaul Into Law

Trump is trying to bully his way into a "win". He doesn't give a phlying phuck about Americans or their health care. He's just trying to save face because he's now the Biggest Loser instead of The Apprentice's Boss. LOL!!!

• Banned
The Trumpenfuhrer knows how to play hardball. Congress needs to be put on the spot and he just did.

You idiot. If Trump knew what he was doing the GOP health care bill would have been voted on and passed.

Here, stupid, here's how you pass a health care bill. This was a guy who knew how to get things done:
Obama Signs Health Care Overhaul Into Law
Those who passed that disastrous Bill were blackmailed and would have been labeled a racist if they didn't vote for it. We need it totally repealed and get rid of Medicaid.

Look at Trump's promises:
"Better cover, cheaper, no-one left out, no cuts to Medicaid..."

6 promises Trump has made about health care

Typical flim-flam from a shyster. No wonder no-one likes it, the Repub Senators who will be dumped by the electorate know he'll never deliver.
30988cfd91d24597e22f8c27a866d9fd.jpg

Pssst . Why don't they just pass a name change ! Then dopey Trump can brag that he got rid of "Obamacare " and he can check it off his list. All he wants is the win. He doesn't care what's in it .

Get rid of Medicaid? Tell that to the 60 some percent of nursing home patients who need it. Where do they go? POLITICAL SUICIDE and they know it.

Excellent idea.

AND TRUMP SHOULD NOT GO GOLFING UNTIL HE PRODUCES THE OBAMACARE REPLACEMENT HE PROMISED SIX MONTHS AGO!

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary was confirmed five months ago.

"Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary."

NO FUCKING GOLFING UNTIL HE FULFILLS THAT PROMISE.

Pssst . Why don't they just pass a name change ! Then dopey Trump can brag that he got rid of "Obamacare " and he can check it off his list. All he wants is the win. He doesn't care what's in it .
Our glorious leader is a compassionate man. He feels for the hard working American individual.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Our glorious leader is a compassionate man. He feels for the hard working American individual.
Yep, it's that groping habit of his...

"Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary."

NO FUCKING GOLFING UNTIL HE FULFILLS THAT PROMISE.
Unlike Obama, the Trumpenfuhrer excels at multitasking. He can get the job done.

Forum List

Back