Obamacare Isn't Dead, Trumpcare Is

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The only thing that's dead is Trumpcare.

Long live Obamacare!

The title of the thread is too restrictive. The fact is that in 6 months, Trump has not signed a single significant law into effect. Not only is Trumpcare dead, but so is the budget that the GOP is proposing, as well as the wall funding that they are trying to attach to the Military budget increase. I am seriously beginning to think that the GOP can not agree on whether or not to nuke Seattle, much less pass any legislation in the next 3 years. i think there is hope for the country after all!

ACA is the law of the land, Trump took an oath to uphold the law. As the POTUS its his sworn duty to protect the laws . He cant just say let Obamacare suffer then let it die, without breaking the law. Legally he can amend laws, and repeal laws, but he cant knowingly undermine laws to please his party.

pathetic bad hair bitch of a president we have ....

ACA is the law of the land, Trump took an oath to uphold the law. As the POTUS its his sworn duty to protect the laws . He cant just say let Obamacare suffer then let it die, without breaking the law. Legally he can amend laws, and repeal laws, but he cant knowingly undermine laws to please his party.

Says the side that ignored immigration law for 8 years :anj_stfu:

Deflect all you want, no one except you is giving a shit about immigration right now. They're worried about their own welfare right now.

Obamacare is dead. Insurance companies said so.

LEFT HANDED:
upload_2017-7-19_17-15-29.jpeg

how many?

yeah, youre a fucking idiot alright.

ACA is the law of the land, Trump took an oath to uphold the law. As the POTUS its his sworn duty to protect the laws . He cant just say let Obamacare suffer then let it die, without breaking the law.

Of course, he can. It's dying because of the way you tards wrote it.

The LWNJ's and establishment Cuckservatives have underestimated Trump since the day he announced.

How's that working out for you? :rofl:

As for Obamacare, one way or another it will go the way of the dodo bird. It will either be replaced, or it will collapse on its own.

Liberals declaring victory only 6 months in to Trumps 4 year term :laugh:
Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Trump's health secretary was confirmed five months ago. And Trump never coughed up his replacement for ObamaCare.

And you just sit there and take it, cuck.

Long live Obamacare!

GREAT!
Obamacare is collapsing. It cannot sustain itself without the individual mandate. All Trumpcare would've done is accept ownership of a doomed system. The GOP leadership owes Mike Lee big time for saving them from themselves. Now this massive mess can tank as Obamacare!

Long live Obamacare!

GREAT!
Obamacare is collapsing. It cannot sustain itself without the individual mandate. All Trumpcare would've done is accept ownership of a doomed system. The GOP leadership owes Mike Lee big time for saving them from themselves. Now this massive mess can tank as Obamacare!
I agree ObamaCare blows. And sucks. And it is a disaster. And it causes cavities.

I hate ObamaCare and always have.

Now...show me the Republican replacement.

As the saying goes, if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

So go ahead. SHOW ME THE REPLACEMENT, LOSERS!

Forum List

Back