Trump stoops to Blackmail...

Trump mulls debate boycott unless CNN donates $5M

CNN should donate 5 Million to Wounded Warriors and tell Donald to "Stick It!" What a "Loser" this man is.
Wasn't CNN the news source that falsely reported the news about the Pastors meeting with Mr. Trump? I saw the video of the Pastors after the meeting with Trump - the meeting went very well and they are apparently very impressed with Mr. Trump. There were over 100 Pastors who met with him for approximately 2 1/2 hours and they appear to be happy with what they heard!

The outcome was positive but CNN twisted the story in order to make it look as if it wasn't a success. Why does CNN lie to the American people? Why does it take Mr. Trump having to teach them how to treat him as a candidate (fairly and without bias) in order to make them behave?

On the subject of charities, Jim, why is it that CNN has to be asked to donate to our military veterans and wounded warriors? Where is their patriotism? Does Donald Trump have to teach them how to be "Patriotic" and "Grateful to our Military men" too?

Are they seriously going to cry, Blackmail!, when asked to give a gift to the very people who made their freedom of speech possible? Shouldn't they be leaping at the chance to thank our Veterans for their sacrifice? CNN should be thanking Donald Trump! Without Mr. Trump, they wouldn't have raked in those millions! Without Mr. Trump, they wouldn't have the opportunity to make the 5 million dollar donation to Wounded Warriors and Veterans! Where's the love?

One must wonder what is wrong with CNN! You'd think CNN was working for the devil! On second thought..........?

Maybe they do!

Nothing false at all. Trump trumpeted that all these black pastors were going to endorse him. Then, many of them said that was not true. So the much celebrated public meeting became a private get together. That way, it was easier to write the checks and ship them into the pockets of each "endorser."

According to what I saw just now, the pastors were not at all happy about Drumpf's his treatment of them, "rough language" from him, his call for a Black Lives Matter protester to be "roughed up" or much of the rest of it.

There's only one reason not to allow press coverage (Ben Carson in Syria comes to mind as well). Being Drumpf, he'll lie about it, double down on the lie, demand an apology and then sue.

The very definition of a rich Bully. The GOP is stuck with him and I LOVE IT!
You are nothing more than a clown. Babbling false stereotypical hyperbolic nonsense.

How much do you think Hillary is worth?

Last I heard it was billions.

How much of that did she have before she and her husband came to Washington? Why is everyone scared to death of running against her?

CNN should donate 5 Million to Wounded Warriors and tell Donald to "Stick It!" What a "Loser" this man is.
Wasn't CNN the news source that falsely reported the news about the Pastors meeting with Mr. Trump? I saw the video of the Pastors after the meeting with Trump - the meeting went very well and they are apparently very impressed with Mr. Trump. There were over 100 Pastors who met with him for approximately 2 1/2 hours and they appear to be happy with what they heard!

The outcome was positive but CNN twisted the story in order to make it look as if it wasn't a success. Why does CNN lie to the American people? Why does it take Mr. Trump having to teach them how to treat him as a candidate (fairly and without bias) in order to make them behave?

On the subject of charities, Jim, why is it that CNN has to be asked to donate to our military veterans and wounded warriors? Where is their patriotism? Does Donald Trump have to teach them how to be "Patriotic" and "Grateful to our Military men" too?

Are they seriously going to cry, Blackmail!, when asked to give a gift to the very people who made their freedom of speech possible? Shouldn't they be leaping at the chance to thank our Veterans for their sacrifice? CNN should be thanking Donald Trump! Without Mr. Trump, they wouldn't have raked in those millions! Without Mr. Trump, they wouldn't have the opportunity to make the 5 million dollar donation to Wounded Warriors and Veterans! Where's the love?

One must wonder what is wrong with CNN! You'd think CNN was working for the devil! On second thought..........?

Maybe they do!

Nothing false at all. Trump trumpeted that all these black pastors were going to endorse him. Then, many of them said that was not true. So the much celebrated public meeting became a private get together. That way, it was easier to write the checks and ship them into the pockets of each "endorser."

According to what I saw just now, the pastors were not at all happy about Drumpf's his treatment of them, "rough language" from him, his call for a Black Lives Matter protester to be "roughed up" or much of the rest of it.

There's only one reason not to allow press coverage (Ben Carson in Syria comes to mind as well). Being Drumpf, he'll lie about it, double down on the lie, demand an apology and then sue.

What you just saw now? What? Another one of those leftist conspiracy sites you thrive on, Luddly - that feeds off of sensationalism and resorts to cut and splice - video over and over until it says what it wants them to say? No thanks. We've already seen the depths of deception the desperate media & their cohorts have gone to. It will take them decades to recover even a shred of their credibility - if ever!

Black pastors speaking in TV interviews.

Jeri, you watch comic book versions of some wacko anti-Christian religion so I don't think you should be lying about what I read.

Maybe they do!

You are nothing more than a clown. Babbling false stereotypical hyperbolic nonsense.

mudwhistle

You just wrote the PERFECT description of Drumpf.

Absolutely PERFECT.

Thanks.

Maybe they do!

What you just saw now? What? Another one of those leftist conspiracy sites you thrive on, Luddly - that feeds off of sensationalism and resorts to cut and splice - video over and over until it says what it wants them to say? No thanks. We've already seen the depths of deception the desperate media & their cohorts have gone to. It will take them decades to recover even a shred of their credibility - if ever!

Jeri, you watch comic book versions of some wacko anti-Christian religion so I don't think you should be lying about what I read.

"Watch comic books"?:alcoholic::laugh:

Maybe they do!

You've posted what you read before, Luddly and it is garbage. You know the saying, Garbage in, Garbage out! It is what it is. Why mince words? Change your reading material and you're likely to change your mind.

Maybe they do!

How much of that did she have before she and her husband came to Washington? Why is everyone scared to death of running against her?

Please link a blackmail or extortion threat by Hillary. Trump is so blatantly arrogant, he just publishes his extortion plans on the web. He is a total idiot. But I love what he is doing to the GOP.

GO DONALD!

Maybe they do!

I saw the Black pastors speaking in TV interview too. They were standing on the right and left hand of Donald Trump and nodding with approval for every word he spoke. Not one word fell to the ground. Donald Trump was very well received. Did we watch the same interview?

Maybe they do!

Please link a blackmail or extortion threat by Hillary. Trump is so blatantly arrogant, he just publishes his extortion plans on the web. He is a total idiot. But I love what he is doing to the GOP.

GO DONALD!
Blackmail and extortion. Is that really how liberals feel about a simple request to support our wounded soldiers and veterans? Wow, Jim. Just .............wow.

I love what he is doing.

CNN says "We support the troops".

Trump says, "OK, prove it."

:thup:
I don't know if the crying and whining --> blackmail! Extortion! <--response is going to quite resonate with patriotic Americans, Zander. How about you? Maybe CNN will have to change their name to "The Echo Chamber."

Blackmail?

Is Jay-walking a capital offense too, you fucking ingrate?

Sounds like Trump is trying you get a donation for a good cause to me.

Blackmail is the crime of extorting money by using threats to embarrass a person or cause harm.....not negotiations designed to illicit funds for a charitable institution.

I wonder how many times Obama and Hillary have used personal information to blackmail associations while in the white house? Ever wonder how they always seem to be able to bring folks around to their way of thinking, irregardless how ridiculous is seems?

According to some, jaywalking is a capital offense - if you are black.

One cop got away with it, although he can't get a job now. Another cop is now on trial for murdering a black jaywalker.

As for Obama/Hillary using blackmail, ask CrusaderFrank ... According to him, Obama uses it all day, every day. Except of course,, when he's bringing Ebola into the US.

Y'all have a very rich fantasy life.

:rolleyes:
Oh! The irony of you making such a claim! You're a hoot!

Donating it to the disabled Veterans... NOT DISABLED JOURNALISTS!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Look up and see how much MONEY CNN MADE on the last debate which was their HIGHEST RATED SHOW OF ALL TIME!

It's a wonderful idea. Hopefully CNN will realize the golden opportunity they have been given to look good to their viewers - for a change. They can thank Trump. Again.

Donating it to the disabled Veterans... NOT DISABLED JOURNALISTS!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Look up and see how much MONEY CNN MADE on the last debate which was their HIGHEST RATED SHOW OF ALL TIME!

It's a wonderful idea. Hopefully CNN will realize the golden opportunity they have been given to look good to their viewers - for a change. They can thank Trump. Again.
So FOX does not care about disabled Vets?

JimH52 you'd prefer all the money CNN will make from advertisers go to them versus a % to charity?

Have you seen the promos for this debate? It's billed as an event. They are using the candidates, particularly Trump, to bring in viewers and advertising dollars. This is business and Trump understands this. I could see your outrage if Trump was asking for the $$$, but this is not the case.

Can't take the Reality TV out of Trump

CNN can donate or not donate to anyone they choose

Maybe they do!

GO DONALD!
STFU....idiot!!!!

My God!

You are simple dimple on a progressives' ass cheek.

If there was cut and dried evidence of blackmail by either of these cretins you wouldn't see it on the internet. That's for damned sure......but you can't tell me it's not going on. Is that what you're trying to say? Why else would Obama be using the NSA to spy on Americans instead of Islamic terrorists? Why is it he found out that Ted Nugent committed a crime during a hunt years ago? How the fuck does he find that shit out? Why are so many of his critics scared into silence shortly after they openly criticize him.

Why did Hillary steal 900 secret FBI files belonging to her political enemies while she was First Lady?

Huh......dumbass?

Can't take the Reality TV out of Trump

CNN can donate or not donate to anyone they choose

This is all a game to Donald. His very own "super political" reality show. As Hillary said, he is basking in all the attention. And she should know. They are buddies and she will probably have a place in cabinet.

THAT WOULD BE A HOOT!

Forum List

Back