Trump stoops to Blackmail...

Then Trump would get what he wanted without having to work for it.

OP didn't think this through.

Trump mulls debate boycott unless CNN donates $5M

CNN should donate 5 Million to Wounded Warriors and tell Donald to "Stick It!" What a "Loser" this man is.

Considering how much more money they charge for advertising based on his appearance, I suggest that he is doing a good thing. Were they not increasing the normal cost of advertising I would agree with you. I thought you were against the one percenters? I thought you cared for the little guy? If so why are you upset that Trump is making the one percent give some of their cash to those in need?:eusa_think:

CNN should donate 5 Million to Wounded Warriors and tell Donald to "Stick It!" What a "Loser" this man is.

Considering how much more money they charge for advertising based on his appearance, I suggest that he is doing a good thing. Were they not increasing the normal cost of advertising I would agree with you. I thought you were against the one percenters? I thought you cared for the little guy? If so why are you upset that Trump is making the one percent give some of their cash to those in need?:eusa_think:

Yes, a bully is always good for the needy.

I consider his demand-------not an issue-------one could consider it nice-----or----like
me-----not an issue----maybe nice

The needy need money. Why do give a damn about one one percenter making another one percenter pay for the privilege of making money off of his name? You're not too internally consistent dude. Either you don't like the one percenters or you do like them. Which is it?

The needy need money. Why do give a damn about one one percenter making another one percenter pay for the privilege of making money off of his name? You're not too internally consistent dude. Either you don't like the one percenters or you do like them. Which is it?

I would not call Trump's demand "blackmail"------more like mildy aggressive
charity drive

I would not call Trump's demand "blackmail"------more like mildy aggressive
charity drive

Actually it is called greenmail. It is oft times practiced by those who are wealthy. I just find it amusing that the progs here are so afraid of Trump, as well they should be, that they will abandon their so called principles to try and attack him. Pretty pathetic over all.

Wasn't CNN the news source that falsely reported the news about the Pastors meeting with Mr. Trump? I saw the video of the Pastors after the meeting with Trump - the meeting went very well and they are apparently very impressed with Mr. Trump. There were over 100 Pastors who met with him for approximately 2 1/2 hours and they appear to be happy with what they heard!

The outcome was positive but CNN twisted the story in order to make it look as if it wasn't a success. Why does CNN lie to the American people? Why does it take Mr. Trump having to teach them how to treat him as a candidate (fairly and without bias) in order to make them behave?

On the subject of charities, Jim, why is it that CNN has to be asked to donate to our military veterans and wounded warriors? Where is their patriotism? Does Donald Trump have to teach them how to be "Patriotic" and "Grateful to our Military men" too?

Are they seriously going to cry, Blackmail!, when asked to give a gift to the very people who made their freedom of speech possible? Shouldn't they be leaping at the chance to thank our Veterans for their sacrifice? CNN should be thanking Donald Trump! Without Mr. Trump, they wouldn't have raked in those millions! Without Mr. Trump, they wouldn't have the opportunity to make the 5 million dollar donation to Wounded Warriors and Veterans! Where's the love?

One must wonder what is wrong with CNN! You'd think CNN was working for the devil! On second thought..........?

I think they do!

So you are okay with Blackmail?

If you weren't such a left wing idiot, you'd mention that he also said he wasn't going to do that. It was something he said in a discussion on veterans.

He probably could do it and it would only hurt CNN, and that is something I'd like to see. CNN deserves it.

Wasn't CNN the news source that falsely reported the news about the Pastors meeting with Mr. Trump? I saw the video of the Pastors after the meeting with Trump - the meeting went very well and they are apparently very impressed with Mr. Trump. There were over 100 Pastors who met with him for approximately 2 1/2 hours and they appear to be happy with what they heard!

The outcome was positive but CNN twisted the story in order to make it look as if it wasn't a success. Why does CNN lie to the American people? Why does it take Mr. Trump having to teach them how to treat him as a candidate (fairly and without bias) in order to make them behave?

On the subject of charities, Jim, why is it that CNN has to be asked to donate to our military veterans and wounded warriors? Where is their patriotism? Does Donald Trump have to teach them how to be "Patriotic" and "Grateful to our Military men" too?

Are they seriously going to cry, Blackmail!, when asked to give a gift to the very people who made their freedom of speech possible? Shouldn't they be leaping at the chance to thank our Veterans for their sacrifice? CNN should be thanking Donald Trump! Without Mr. Trump, they wouldn't have raked in those millions! Without Mr. Trump, they wouldn't have the opportunity to make the 5 million dollar donation to Wounded Warriors and Veterans! Where's the love?

One must wonder what is wrong with CNN! You'd think CNN was working for the devil! On second thought..........?

Maybe they do!

Nothing false at all. Trump trumpeted that all these black pastors were going to endorse him. Then, many of them said that was not true. So the much celebrated public meeting became a private get together. That way, it was easier to write the checks and ship them into the pockets of each "endorser."

It isn't blackmail. Trump isn't asking for the 5 million dollars to consume upon himself. He is asking that CNN give the money "he made for them" to Wounded Warriors and Veterans.
Call it "wealth re-distribution."

Good for Trump. put the screws to CNN. they have become nothing but a DNC LAPdog

Maybe they do!

Nothing false at all. Trump trumpeted that all these black pastors were going to endorse him. Then, many of them said that was not true. So the much celebrated public meeting became a private get together. That way, it was easier to write the checks and ship them into the pockets of each "endorser."
:dig: <----------- Jim trying to explain CNN's false reporting.

It isn't blackmail. Trump isn't asking for the 5 million dollars to consume upon himself. He is asking that CNN give the money "he made for them" to Wounded Warriors and Veterans.
Call it "wealth re-distribution."

how could anyone be against that? come on Jimmy, it's some damn so called, news station. Propaganda is more like it and an enemy to anyone who is Republican. they won't ever get a fair shake from the station.

Forum List

Back